Is My Mate Right Or Wrong?

cute_kaur

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Sikh women would rather be with hindu men who cut their hair. Don't believe it then take a glance at matrimonial sites and u will see for yourself.

u couldnt be more wrong

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now, I dont think that u can say that its just the girls that are marrying non-sikhs. I know of far more men to have married non-sikhs but the strange thing is they are more excepted where as the girls are made out casted.

Its not just like that in the UK but its like that across the world.

And i do agree with chandanjit kaur, things happen in life and usually it happens for a reason ( i believe) and I have always been told that anything that usually happens is with guru jis hukam. So hopefully this penji will realise and want to become one with sikhi but this is gonna take time.

But often a question plays in my minde again and again, why is it that with muslim's religion is drilled into ther minds again and again. They mess around and go out with whoever or whatever or do whatever. But when it comes to the crunch they sstick with ther religion.

Wheras people like us born into sikhi, so pyaari and spiritual. Well frankly theres a lack of teaching to the religion. We're not taught to understand it.

In my experience I was taught to do my Jap Ji Sahib Paath and told some stories. But it wasnt untill a certain stage in my life where frankly nothing was goin right and i was introduced to someone who was amrit dhari - but a pure evil person. Because I knew that things hhe did was anti-gurmat i began learning about sikhi. From someone who was so clue less, I try to keep rehat. But its hard when u have a family that says you should live your life first.

But with Kirpa i keep going trying to live a pure life as best as i can.

Ok kinda went off the subject, but what I'm trying to say is that we need more teaching from our elders about what we are and who we are!

(Oh and to the person that said that girls rather chat to muslims or hindus than to sikhs, thats wrong to cause I think its important to get along with all. Cause otherwise we'd all be stuck in one way, not understanding other peoples perspectives. You can be friends with others. And also guys are just as bad as girls with looks, I have known of singhs to say to kuriya that they shud cut ther hair, do ther eyebrows this that and the other. So its not jus one sided, guys are just as obsessed with appeasrences as they girls)

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Simple answer is no she cant now after doing all that return by into Sikhi.

She made her choices if she had any character and self-respect she wouldnt have done what she did..I say let experience the 7th century ideology, let her soul forever be lost in hell or peverted in so called jannah with rivers of wine and 72 virgins.

If she was my sister I would disown her and would see her as the enemy of my faith simple as that.

But im sure if she begged forgiveness Guru ji will bless her and let her return if she is sincere and becomes a gursikh.

There is something more im worried about..

about thsi .. if guru ji does kirpa on her she will come back into sikhi herself .. and no one not even her brother can stop her..

but the other main thing is her child.. i reli encourage the topic starter to make sure that child does not go through any hard times with the family.. it wasnt his/her fault rite so i hope that child is raised properly!

the child goes to the gurdwara and enjoys it.. but no he isnt judged he's completly innocent in all of the this and everyone knows that.. the onli problem they have is with onlookers who judge other peoplel...

the child goes to the gurdwara and enjoys it.. but no he isnt judged he's completly innocent in all of the this and everyone knows that.. the onli problem they have is with onlookers who judge other peoplel...

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

If people just love Guru, Sikhi, and God then you will have no problem.

Too many abandon Sikhi and then beg to come back, WHY????????????

To any who leave Sikhi: Basically if you abandon Sikhi you are basically signing a contract stating that you disrespect Sikhi, you are ungrateful and are against truth so you look elsewhere for poison and falsehood. You will be accepted back into Sikhi through loveand grace of Guru but people will not trust you until you prove well beyond a doubt that you will never forsake the Guru and teachings. It might take 10-20 years but it is not impossible. Even if you are accepted back you still have that undecaying preserved contract that will be shown to Dharamraj and only then will you have even a possibility of getting it annulled.

When you abandon Sikhi you engrave the contract on your head. I consider it tampering or vandalizing Waheguru Will.

The shaheeds of Muktsar had to lay down there lives after forsaking the Gurus institution, but since they had a personal relationship with Guru Gobind Singh were pardoned their huge fatal error. Waheguru Bless.

If someone wants to be Muslim then you sign a contract stating that you will die a muslim, and if it doesnt corespond to your hukam from God then it is your fault your mistake.

Guru Gobind Singh said study others teachings but dont ever give up your Sikhi. What is the punishment for going against GuruJi????????? {damnation}

Leaving Sikhi is like cutting off your leg. You cant grow it back, all you are is in regret, and now you have to hop around the rest of your life. Leaving Sikhi is swimming in poison every second gone waste.

Dont suffocate your soul from leaving Sikhi, cause when you return you have to start all over again and that might not be enough. Your devotion sux if you leave the Dharam that taught you. Your best bet is to beg for the SatNaam to never leave your mind.

Sorry to sound so harsh

SatNaam

WaheguruJio

Gurfateh

everyone makes mistakes....you guys might not forgive this girl...buh if she really wants to come back to sikhi and has faith then guru sahib will forgive her.....no matter what....yes she did all this and left sikhi....buh she realized her mistake now....well i think she did.....guru sahib kirpa karan...especially on the lil child she has....vaheguru.....bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

p.s. open_ur_eyes ji well i've seen alot of "sikh" guys here that are getting married to white girls....don't want to be racist...but what would you say to them? bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh All

She doesn't need anyone's permission to become a sikh.

Ardas for her child. He/she doesn't need anyone's approval to become a sikh.

She allowed her boyfreind to be a barrier between herself and GuruJi. If she allows her family to be the next barrier then this is no different.

It's all attachment. Cut the ropes.

Gurfateh All.

AAA