Is My Mate Right Or Wrong?

cute_kaur

Why do sikh girls realise about coming back to sikhi only after being cheated and after defaming the honour of whole family? why not earlier??

I am really sick of hearing of all these stories......honestly we all need to mend our ways.

Yupp thas exactly what i was trying to say.

Once they been divorced/ get pregnant / their muslim man leaves ect... after that they suddenly seem to see the light lol. then claim sikhi and run back to their family. what bout the dishonour they put on their family wen they ran away with the muslim man.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waherguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I wanted to ask others that have better knowledge about sikhi than I do about apneh that convert.

The thing is my mates sister left home around 5-6 years ago cause she was supposedly 'in love'

with this muslim guy.My friend and his family tried reali hard to keep her away from him but one

morning when they woke up she was gone.

Well anyway, may mate always said that he was a onli child and lived his life with just him and his mom

his dad became shaheed in 84. So like he's the onli person in his household that takes responsibilty.

Well anyway, his sister turned up on ther doorstep a couple of months ago with a child. And she said that she wanted to come home because she found out that the muslim guy got paid to corvert and have a child.

He wanted to kick her out of the house and not allow her back in cause of all the pain that she put ther mom through. But me and one of my other mate convinced him to let her stay, cause no matter wat at the end of the day she's still his sister and she should look after her.

Well they all living very happily at the moment, with guru ji's kirpa.

But what reali confuses me is that he wont let her come back to sikhi, hes telling her to stay muslim. He says that if she can turn her back sikhi once then she can to it again. But my argument with him is that she wasnt in the correct frame of mind at the time and that she was brain wahsed.

So my question is, if something like this happens to one of our brothers or sisters is it wrong to accept them back into sikhi?

Bhul chuk maaf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Firstly i think that she was wrong to convert cos no religion is better than another ! Secondly.... you can forgive a person who is blinded by love, as they only see and hear their partner and nobody else !

As for her child...... i think the only way she can honestly redeem herself is by bringing her child up as a Sikhi :wub:

Fateh ji,

Whatever has happened to our sister is tragic. Honestly i don't feel as much for the girl as much i feel for her family. As if shaheedi of her husband was not enough another blow has struck her mother after so much hard work she did to raise her kids.How ashamed would her brother feel and what about the kid......what will he tell his father's name to the world? How will he face the world?

Well whatever has happened is past and let's accept it as hukum and let's see how we can make things better.Let's assume her mother got another sewa from waheguru after sacrificing her husband for panth just to alarm us- the besharams in panth. It is obvious of the girl to come back into sikhi after knowing the truth and after facing humiliation. But Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji's house never turns anyone back empty handed. But i feel her coming back into sikhi would be successful if she puts it into good use by educating other "wannabe musalmannis" out there who know nothing about pride and honour attached to their names and keep on ruining the image of sikhs and are ready to run out of their homes at any moment.

I think these incidents serve us as warnings by waheguru to mend our ways and will continue to come unless we keep failing in our duties which is by not practicing sikhi and by not passing it on to our future generations.

Gurfateh