Anokhe Amar Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji

Sat1176

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

I have just seen promos of this movie and its look good. I seconded no body should play the character of personality such as Baba Deep Singh Jee.

One thing should be noticed that why very few film makers come up for making such inspirational / motivational movies / soaps / animation movie. I think the biggest hindrance is money and piracy. So many times we talk abt ETC Khalsa channel but no news after that. SGPC/ DSGPC / other committees and NRI Sikhs / organizaiton should work in this direction asap. Special aid should be given to produers / makers who are doing good work such as this. I really wish a serial should be come up in major T V Channel reflecting problems / issues related to sikhism.

Sikhnet Online movie festival is good step in this direction too.

bhulla chukka dee khima

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

the reason the main characters not shown in movie is that in our religion we r not allowed to make any pic and do idol worships things like that

but ppl r making pic of gurus which is not good, but ppl like u do want to bring actors playing as a role of gurus and shaheeds will not be good enuf. and we will be breaking the which guru said. we r not supposed to worship pic we r meant to worship Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji fateh.