The World Waking Up?

Heera Singh

WJKK WJKF

I think it's more than just people "waking up". Everybody knows what's going on in the world. The whole world is upside down right now. Wars going on, countries being bombed to put them 50 years or more behind where they were presently (Lebanon). Bush and his people think that they're doing such a great job fighting and killing hundreds of thousands of people every day, trying to catch a terrorist. All these people being killed aren't terrorists, and the few who are, he can't find. And for every 1 guy that dies, I'm sure there are like 10 more that vow to defend his family member's death by turning into a suicide bomber. Iran's president and Venezualan's president, are speaking out because they finally have grown the guts (for lack of a better word) to speak out against something which is so obviously wrong. It may start a revolution against the U.S. if it continues like this. I'm so amazed when I turn on the TV these days because there are people here in America, that are so mad about what the two foreign presidents said. It's a matter of actually listening to them about what they're saying. They have so many points. Nobody wants to listen to what they have to say, everybody wants to criticize. What leaders lack these days is the idea of being able to put themselves in somebody else's shoes. Tell the American leaders to walk a mile in an Iraqi's shoes... or in a Lebanese man's shoes... And I don't know how accurate these polls are either... I don't think that asking 100 people about the president can reflect the whole American population's views overnight. Sorry about the long reply. I get a little emotional when talking about this subject. None of God's people should be treated like second-class or third-class people, when we're all one.

WJKK WJKF

don't take too too much stock in polls.

the liberals held the majority of those very polls in the recent canadian election, and the conservatives ended up witht he minoirty.

the thing is, Bush can't get re-elected anyways. U.S law doesn't allow a president to serve more than 2 terms (consecutively), so the leadership of the Republican party will be passed on to someone else after this term is up....

I guess the real question is...are people upset with the man at the front? or the party at the back?

I know some peepz probably a lil sick of talkin bout bush and the war n all that.... buh today I seen somethin interesting... I turned on CNN after a while, because I was so sick of their 'pro-bush' and all that agenda stuff... buh it seems like they actually wakin up... not only CNN but the rest of the world, slowly... i seen the popular 'wolf blitzer report' on cnn, and there was an interview wit pres. bush... n he was basically question bush up and down about the war, and wha's goin on... the pres., like usual, avoided most of the questions, and gave comments that really didn't have much to do with the original questions asked... he also got upset when wolf blitzer started askin him questions in between questions, because, i'm guessin he couldn't answer them... there was another reporter on CNN who literally called the congress 'worthless'... and basically that they're playin the american people for a joke...

on the same program, i saw a speech from the Venezualan president Chavez called George Bush the "devil" at the UN generally assembly yestarday... and sayin that 'the devil' is acting like he runs the world...

ALSO, pres. musharraf of Pakistan, who is supposed to be an ally of the US started to speak up against pres. bush, sayin that they would have to think twice before jus 'coming in to pakistan' to find bin laden... this was after george bush said he would go to any lenghts to find bin laden, even if that meant going in to pakistan..

china and russia have regularly stated their discontent with the way that pres. bush and the american gov't are doing things...

the american people themselves are starting to give up support of the president... polls are showin regular decline in the support for pres. bush and the war...

this all being said... is the world finally waking up? do y'all think that more and more countries are finally gonna start speakin up against the US and the pres. bush? obviously things are gettin worse day by day all around the world...what do you think will happen from here on out?... WWIII?

(i don't know why i got the sudden urge to talk politics.. hehehe.. )

Chardi Kalaa!!!

Vaheguruuuuuuuuuuu..!!

ya i saw those interviews/speeches toooo

bush dont know how to talk

he dont got no good speech eh

he tries so hard to sound so powerful and all confident...

but he aint one bit of that

and ya...ahahaha

the guy called him a devil

ahahaha

when he said that bush acts as if he controls the world, i started laughing cuz thats what i ALWAYS say

ahaha

btw....

seems like Bin Ladin got a disease and died/gonna die :'(

andddd..........

i say the WW already pretty much started rolleyes.gif

ahhhhh world politics, :wub: I think Bush is keeping the radicals/fanatics (from the middle-east who associate themselves with the religion of Islam, when they have no clue) always on their toes, because Islam is a religion where it has to be the religion of the state and if doesn't happen all efforts should be made to make it that. We've had a pretty long history of that. Even if you look some of the countries the only religion that is preached is Islam, and no other religion is allowed to be practiced. I'm not against Islam, but verses in the Quran state that those who don't convert must be made to convert by all means, which is what Aurangzeb enforced although he use to do his namaaz and the whole lot. I think Bush is keeping them at bay by being on watch on their activities, and plans for mass destruction, otherwise they'd be a problem for alot of the world if they get a hold on something like nuclear weapons, and other means of massacring innocent people, I personally think that Bush is in the same boat as them, with the whole 9/11 government conspiracy. My two cents.

ahhhhh world politics, :wub: I think Bush is keeping the radicals/fanatics (from the middle-east who associate themselves with the religion of Islam, when they have no clue) always on their toes, because Islam is a religion where it has to be the religion of the state and if doesn't happen all efforts should be made to make it that. We've had a pretty long history of that. Even if you look some of the countries the only religion that is preached is Islam, and no other religion is allowed to be practiced. I'm not against Islam, but verses in the Quran state that those who don't convert must be made to convert by all means, which is what Aurangzeb enforced although he use to do his namaaz and the whole lot. I think Bush is keeping them at bay by being on watch on their activities, and plans for mass destruction, otherwise they'd be a problem for alot of the world if they get a hold on something like nuclear weapons, and other means of massacring innocent people, I personally think that Bush is in the same boat as them, with the whole 9/11 government conspiracy. My two cents.

:wub: I am glad somebody knows what he is talking about. :TH: