Wearing A Kirpan

god is great

wel....i think if you ARE going to take amrit soon and are preparing yourself then yh go for it!

as bhenji/ bhaiji said above that kachera kanga kara kesh/keski could be worn as practice then i think sri sahib could be worn as part of that practise aswell ( before taking amrit)....just my opinion :wub:

NO, you're not even supposed to really wear a kirpan before you take amrit, i wore my kirpan the day i took amrit but you can wear a kachera, kara, kanga, kesh (of course) before you take amrit as practice, it's not really hard to put on a sri sahib.......

Surrey, British Columbia know what he talking about. :wub: :TH:

Its not hard to put on a sri sahib, because you dont know the purpose, and know what you are putting on yourself. considering it a normal object, you put it on thinking its just there i wont use it, theres no purpose. then dont put it on either and dont take amrit

wel....i think if you ARE going to take amrit soon and are preparing yourself then yh go for it!

as bhenji/ bhaiji said above that kachera kanga kara kesh/keski could be worn as practice then i think sri sahib could be worn as part of that practise aswell ( before taking amrit)....just my opinion :wub:

i totally agree with raj001

i feel the concept is the same as getting enroled for a uni.....u need to have the pre-u courses accomplished

same is for wearing all the kakaars before taking amrit.....u r preparing urself before u get enrolled in the khalsa panth

my moorakh thoughts

bhullan chukan di maafi

Its not hard to put on a sri sahib, because you dont know the purpose, and know what you are putting on yourself. considering it a normal object, you put it on thinking its just there i wont use it, theres no purpose. then dont put it on either and dont take amrit

I am not even going to bother arguing man, it's pointless. You said what you needed to I guess. Akal Purakh chardi kalaa bakshe.