Gurbani, Gurmat And Gurus Being Ridiculed

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

FreedomFaith is a website for ex muslims. One of their forums compare islam with other world religions:

They have discussion on sikhism too - and this one guy 'Roshan' goes to extremes to redicule and slander gurbani and gurus.

First I thought he was an athiest hating all religions but from his other posts i discovered he is a hindu with agenda for propagating "vedic" style of life.

Here he is slandering sukhmani sahib as

"Now, most of this scripture is just nonsense, there is no deep philosophy or any sort of intelligent teachings to be found, and nothing is backed up by reason, facts or logic. Many parts merely threaten people with supernatural punishments, some of which are downright ridiculous."

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25131

Here he is misquoting another shabad to show that women are mistreated in sikhism

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopi...&start=1110

Other sikhs on the forum lose their tamper and answer back with vulgaraties which doesnt help much . Bear in mind that this forum is being read by people of all faiths.

Also the creator of the website Ali Sina an ex muslim thinks "Sikhism is a carbon copy of Islam " and all sikhs are voilent radicals.

What we need is people with sound gurbani/gurmat knowledge to give befitting rebuttals in decent language.

FreedomFaith is a website for ex muslims. One of their forums compare islam with other world religions:

They have discussion on sikhism too - and this one guy 'Roshan' goes to extremes to redicule and slander gurbani and gurus.

First I thought he was an athiest hating all religions but from his other posts i discovered he is a hindu with agenda for propagating "vedic" style of life.

"Now, most of this scripture is just nonsense, there is no deep philosophy or any sort of intelligent teachings to be found, and nothing is backed up by reason, facts or logic. Many parts merely threaten people with supernatural punishments, some of which are downright ridiculous."

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25131

Here he is misquoting another shabad to show that women are mistreated in sikhism

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopi...&start=1110

Other sikhs on the forum lose their tamper and answer back with vulgaraties which doesnt help much . Bear in mind that this forum is being read by people of all faiths.

Also the creator of the website Ali Sina an ex muslim thinks "Sikhism is a carbon copy of Islam " and all sikhs are voilent radicals.

What we need is people with sound gurbani/gurmat knowledge to give befitting rebuttals in decent language.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

its extremely ridiculous , a person who doesnt know the value and roots of his own religion is talking about the greatest religion of almighty without any knowledge about it, i personally cant tolrate this kind non sence

we khalsa really understand that we are here to worship almighty, and serve the whole world with a feeling that almighty is available every where, and i dont want to compare any two religion, as this is again our teachings but i just want to say something that every thing that this guy is talking about i.e his devi devtass and shastras were created with an order of akal purukh, even this universe is created with the name of akal purukh, these simriti,vedand puranas were created with the name of akal purukh in the greatest of all DHUR KI BAANI OF SUKHMANI SAHIB

Naam ke dhaare sagle jant

Naam ke dhaare khand bhramand

Naam ke dhaare simriti ved puran

its so great to read and follow that you feel the presence of almighty in your self only

and if he can make understand why this thing was written in one of hindu scripture

DHOL SHUDRA OR NAARI TEENO TADAN KE ADHIKAARI

means dhol shudra ( low caste people) and women should be kept under srtict command ( Taadan Means - khich ke rakhna < jive dhol nu khich rakhna panda hai , aosi tarah , aurat te shudra nu ve khich ke rakhna chahida he )

i dont think women can get respect in the society where people treat women and shudrasare treated as dhol

bhul chuk maaf

please forgive me akal purukh for my sins

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

For the record Ali Sina is a Irani Bahai. When threads on bahaism or their founders are created ali is very quick to close them down. That is his bias and weakness. So if you want to counter attack his words, use his bahaism ideology against him. As for roshan, just create a hinduism topic and show up the nonsense hinduism has in its scriptures (flying monkeys, blue faced dudes with 6 arms, incest, racial discrimination/superiourity, beastiality,etc)

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

For the record Ali Sina is a Irani Bahai. When threads on bahaism or their founders are created ali is very quick to close them down. That is his bias and weakness. So if you want to counter attack his words, use his bahaism ideology against him. As for roshan, just create a hinduism topic and show up the nonsense hinduism has in its scriptures (flying monkeys, blue faced dudes with 6 arms, incest, racial discrimination/superiourity, beastiality,etc)

:TH: Good work.

Not that Im supposed to but when other faiths tend to jump on my I tend to ask them very simple questions about their own religion which seems to change their additude about Sikh bashing. There are easy questions to start the debate against other faiths, just dont get vulgar or pointless with nonsence. I seriously cannot find a contradiction within Sikhi the only thing is alot of people are stupid because they dont follow the teachings properly or at all, but you cant judge the whole faith off of the guys who dont follow Sikhi. My opinion is that Sikhi is a huge discipline and most people would rather goof off their whole life until its too late. To be a Sikh is a big responsibility that only the certain few will take upon their head. When people talk down about Sikhi is because they dont want that type of spiritual discipline because some faiths tend to look lazy compared to Sikhi. They try to talk down teachings in which they cannot even read about might as well follow them. Its easy to say blah blah blah but the truth is a difficult thing to grasp from a person who is spiritually deaf, blind, and ignorant.

Best bet is to make a serious website stating the truths of Sikhi and de-bunking certain websites falsehoods.{Dont say how they are wrong and stupid etc you should say from this website was written this about that which is completely a lie and baseless.} That will make the website publisher appear to be a liar from not posting truthfull fact information, and thus meaning dont read this persons work because you wont know where they are lying or telling the truth. Since this makes their work more critical they will either lie more or remove all the baseless garbage. If I was trying to promote a faith it would be best not to be a liar about it or then that faith loses credibility. Religion is God and God doesnt lie, so for a religion to lie about another makes the falsehood come to the surface. Religion isnt I know you are but what am I. Religion is unity with the Almighty. Guru Nanak 1st-11th are truth!

The website maker is in dukh thats why he tries to distort Sukhmani. You cant spiritually buy your way through life. Anyone who slanders the Gurus will remain within the cycle of transmigration or to others that dont understand how Sikhi works, we can "say" they go to "hell" the imaginary place made by other faiths to scare them into having love for God {which doesnt work} Hell is being stuck on the Earth through many births and deaths like a bug then a mistreated this and that, a tortured animal, a meal for a carnivorous human, a never ending dying being etc.

SatNam SatNam WaheguruJio

lol the classic one-liner translations to "prove" vedas are holy

haha

im not even going to comment.. ive said enough bad things about them for one lifetime rolleyes.gif

It's funny they try to justify the worship of a <admin-profanity filter activated> lol - It's funny and the comments. Only a handful of people use that site!

I've been on this site and i'm appalled!! - He talks of Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj being a Krishna devotee no.gif

The lies and distortion of the Guru Granth Sahib is being done! - This site is listed amongst the most visted in the world - Top 10 at one point!

They compare our Gurbani and quotes on the Shabad by the Gurus to the Quran. I think this Ali is a close friend of the bahaman kutte!! - I've been on an Islamic site and they see what is being done too!

We need to do something about it! - They then mention of 'Azreal Farista' in the Bani, and says it's Islam, so he exists just as the hindu deities do!!

The ridicule the Sukhmani Sahib ji! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh Akal Purakh Ji pray.gifpray.gif

They'd be so much happier if we worshipped idols and the cock of shiva or whoever it is!!! LOL.gif

They also post up quotes which they say ridicule women in Sikhism and many many other things that they compare with Islam

It upsets me a great deal!! - Many many people read this site and they will regard Sikhs as a breakaway group of Islam!!!!

pray.gif

:TH: Good work.

Not that Im supposed to but when other faiths tend to jump on my I tend to ask them very simple questions about their own religion which seems to change their additude about Sikh bashing. There are easy questions to start the debate against other faiths, just dont get vulgar or pointless with nonsence. I seriously cannot find a contradiction within Sikhi the only thing is alot of people are stupid because they dont follow the teachings properly or at all, but you cant judge the whole faith off of the guys who dont follow Sikhi. My opinion is that Sikhi is a huge discipline and most people would rather goof off their whole life until its too late. To be a Sikh is a big responsibility that only the certain few will take upon their head. When people talk down about Sikhi is because they dont want that type of spiritual discipline because some faiths tend to look lazy compared to Sikhi. They try to talk down teachings in which they cannot even read about might as well follow them. Its easy to say blah blah blah but the truth is a difficult thing to grasp from a person who is spiritually deaf, blind, and ignorant.

Best bet is to make a serious website stating the truths of Sikhi and de-bunking certain websites falsehoods.{Dont say how they are wrong and stupid etc you should say from this website was written this about that which is completely a lie and baseless.} That will make the website publisher appear to be a liar from not posting truthfull fact information, and thus meaning dont read this persons work because you wont know where they are lying or telling the truth. Since this makes their work more critical they will either lie more or remove all the baseless garbage. If I was trying to promote a faith it would be best not to be a liar about it or then that faith loses credibility. Religion is God and God doesnt lie, so for a religion to lie about another makes the falsehood come to the surface. Religion isnt I know you are but what am I. Religion is unity with the Almighty. Guru Nanak 1st-11th are truth!

The website maker is in dukh thats why he tries to distort Sukhmani. You cant spiritually buy your way through life. Anyone who slanders the Gurus will remain within the cycle of transmigration or to others that dont understand how Sikhi works, we can "say" they go to "hell" the imaginary place made by other faiths to scare them into having love for God {which doesnt work} Hell is being stuck on the Earth through many births and deaths like a bug then a mistreated this and that, a tortured animal, a meal for a carnivorous human, a never ending dying being etc.

SatNam SatNam WaheguruJio

pray.gif

Khalsa ji you speak wise words! - You yourself were drawn to Sikhsim after conducting your own reserach on it. Nowhere can you find the Gurus commiting an act of crime, or anything that would make you doubt that the Gurus were mere mortals, or that they were mistakenly percieved to be messengers OF God. Mohammed was or wasn't invloved o such acts is not for me to say.

It hurts to see Sikhsim and the GURBANI being ridiculed, it trully does. But in the Age of Kalyug it's to be expected, but that does not make it any less painful ro endure! no.gif

thats it. ive seen enough of this. in 2 days ive seen 2 topics on sikhsangat.com talkin about extreme hindus making up lies/mis quoting/ mis-translating sikh text.

i think its time i reveal a few truths about hinduism.... and i will send a copy of this to faithfreedom.org also so that man can read it.

i think BEFORE THESE PEOPLE START TO COMMENT ON SIKHI AND SGGS JI, THEY NEED TO LEARN TO PRONOUNCE "GURU GOBIND SINGH" CORRECTLY. they are saying "govind"

Its disgusting what i read .....its sadening. on the same link that khalsa ji gave us above... it say...

"Kabird was abandoned by his mother and he was very ugly "

then the sinner goes on to say:

"this woman hating in Sikhs doesnt end with female infanticide...women are taught to hate their looks...good looking sikh woman are not allowed to groom and be hygienic"

which is followed by a picture of a singhni.

"SGGS is filled with dark themes of woman-hating"

I think its time we begin to reveal the truths about hinduism and their idolating/womanising/supersticious/multiple god worshipping ways.

if they want to play this game then i shall play too. They lie to slander us. yet all i have to do is speak the truth to slander them.

if any1 can possibly track this <banned word filter activated> down, then they shud shoot him in the head. its your duty as a sikh to stop beadbi of guru ji.

(keep an eye out for my "hinduism revealed" topics coming soon)

sat sri akaal.

I'm sorry but this ridiculous site een has a poll for "SIKH'S ONLY" asking whether they support Khalistan...It proves nothing, who's to say that Hindu's are not voting 'no'? This site is despicable, and its so hard to write all the things in my mmind at the moment...i'd have to go on forever!

akal Purakh give me strength! pray.gif