Women

Jaspaul Singh

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

so in that case it would be fair to say that all of our attempts to free sikhs from oppression have failed therefore we need to live with what we've got since everything is pre-determined.....

quite contrary to what a khalistani wud think..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that Romie's having difficulty coming up with an educated response that doesn't use any profanity.

Mithhbolrda Jee, Har Sajjan Suaami Mora.

And for the record, that's not much of an innovation, man. "How many have gotten rights in the past, NONE!"

before Guru Nanak came around, how many oppressive Mughal rulers got slapped in the face by a prohet's teachings? ...uhh..NONE! but guess what..it happened...

everything has a start, right? there's a first for everything...and yes, enoughhhhhhhhhhhh girls have won rights, so it's kinda blindfolded for you to say that it's never happened.

edit: whoops..apologies bout not using "Guru" before.. i still meant it in respect, but khalsa_girl_1 is right :wub:

It appears that Romie's having difficulty coming up with an educated response that doesn't use any profanity.

Mithhbolrda Jee, Har Sajjan Suaami Mora.

And for the record, that's not much of an innovation, man. "How many have gotten rights in the past, NONE!"

before Nanak came around, how many oppressive Mughal rulers got slapped in the face by a prohet's teachings? ...uhh..NONE! but guess what..it happened...

everything has a start, right? there's a first for everything...and yes, enoughhhhhhhhhhhh girls have won rights, so it's kinda blindfolded for you to say that it's never happened.

ya youre right jio...

i mean...there are still things we see that apply to this issue

women still dont get paid as much...

its not fair...

but life is life :D

and...

umm...this is kinda off topic..but Japman jio...please use "Guru" in front of "Nanak"

im not perfect or tryin to get you in the spotlight or anything..sorry, it might be offensive...

but its something i learnt...to always say at least "Guru" before a Gurus name..and "ji" after :wub:

i might have made it look like you dont have respect...but i know that you do.

i respect you jio...so..

im really, really, really sorry if i offended you...i truely am...

its just something i learnt...just a humble request jio :wub:

Maaf Karna jio pray.gif

correct..we do all know who has the power..

so why do anything? how far does Hukam go? this is going into a whole other debate about Free Choice vs. Will.... how much of what you do is effort, and how much is God's Will... would you be where you are today if you never tried to learn the alphabet?? Never studeied for tests?

correct..we do all know who has the power..

so why do anything? how far does Hukam go? this is going into a whole other debate about Free Choice vs. Will.... how much of what you do is effort, and how much is God's Will... would you be where you are today if you never tried to learn the alphabet?? Never studeied for tests?

i was saying that WOMEN have real power blush.gif

btw, its true i never really studied for tests :wub:

i jus hate the look you get man.

when my mom is not in a good mood, everyone in the house feels it. if i'm mad, i jus sit in my room n no one cares. blush.gif

bibian to buch ke raho bahi :wub:

i jus hate the look you get man.

when my mom is not in a good mood, everyone in the house feels it. if i'm mad, i jus sit in my room n no one cares. blush.gif

bibian to buch ke raho bahi :wub:

LOL.gif Is it once a month? I get the same thing from my mum LOL.gif Best thing to do is d_oh.gif and do nothing remotely wrong or stay out of the way :e: