Women

Jaspaul Singh

women and men are like 2 parts, you join em you get completeness

but i also maintain that women are stronger than men when it really counts, emotionally.

Except when they are whinning all the time :wub: they can bear the pain of child birth but start crying when they dont get to watch a girlie show on t.v??????? hahhahha Women rolleyes.gif :wub:

post-5391-1159833466.jpg

^^^generalization no.gif

i dont even watch tv...

and i dont cry over things lil girls cry over

and i hate fancy suits (punjabi suits and all)

and i only wear running shoes

theres a LOT of other things i do which MOST girls wouldnt choose to do.

God gave women more emotion when it comes to things to cry over

God gave men more energy when it comes to things like anger etc

if we were equal...

well, we're not...lol

we're made diff...

if we were equal, why would we be diff?

lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

women and men are like 2 parts, you join em you get completeness

but i also maintain that women are stronger than men when it really counts, emotionally.

Except when they are whinning all the time :wub: they can bear the pain of child birth but start crying when they dont get to watch a girlie show on t.v??????? hahhahha Women rolleyes.gif :wub:

post-5391-1159833466.jpg

^^^generalization no.gif

i dont even watch tv...

and i dont cry over things lil girls cry over

and i hate fancy suits (punjabi suits and all)

and i only wear running shoes

theres a LOT of other things i do which MOST girls wouldnt choose to do.

God gave women more emotion when it comes to things to cry over

God gave men more energy when it comes to things like anger etc

if we were equal...

well, we're not...lol

we're made diff...

if we were equal, why would we be diff?

lol

o.k a movie

all women whine an complain over anything and everything :D

fashion still matters to women even without suits

somehow girlie runnning shoes

theres a LOT of other things you do which most girls cant help doing no matter how hard they try not to :umm:

men and women are as equal as a pound of feathers and a pound of rocks {we are the same weight but yet different in substance}

so there is no conclusion? lol

we all are different ,but does that mean we are not equal? i am not talking about differences between women and men. look around us and what do u see?

so is it about CHOICE only? this is actually a whole new topic...which has been discussed. it really doesn't have a conclusion either. Mainly because we have a limited knowledge… plus my brain doesn't yet have the capacity/gift to comprehend the whole phenomenon, so I can’t say much.

but one thing is for sure..

the reason we have discussions is to help our selves understand the realities of the world, learn from them, see what Guru Maharaj ji says, and do ardas to get his blessings to follow what He says ( Gurmat).

what i take from this discussion is:

do not treat your sister(S), mother, or daughter any different thn you would treat your brother, father, or a son.

we all are different physically, and mentally (emotionally and spiritually) but we are ONE!

treat every one with love and respect that’s what sikhi says. i know it is hard to do, but with Guru sahib ji’s kirpa everything is possible .. Waheguru Lives in all. i just pray that i can see only waheguru in all! i have a long way to go..at this moment all i can do is pray and ask sangat to do the same for me(very selfish init? well thz me)

now i know why chardi kalla bajurags always tell me "bacchey bani pariyan karo, kirtan sooniyatey naley sunayiya karoo, tey naam simran kariya karo" with a big smile and pat on the back. dont u love it when they do that

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

so there is no conclusion? lol

we all are different ,but does that mean we are not equal? i am not talking about differences between women and men. look around us and what do u see?

so is it about CHOICE only? this is actually a whole new topic...which has been discussed. it really doesn't have a conclusion either. Mainly because we have a limited knowledge… plus my brain doesn't yet have the capacity/gift to comprehend the whole phenomenon, so I can’t say much.

but one thing is for sure..

the reason we have discussions is to help our selves understand the realities of the world, learn from them, see what Guru Maharaj ji says, and do ardas to get his blessings to follow what He says ( Gurmat).

what i take from this discussion is:

do not treat your sister(S), mother, or daughter any different thn you would treat your brother, father, or a son.

we all are different physically, and mentally (emotionally and spiritually) but we are ONE!

treat every one with love and respect that’s what sikhi says. i know it is hard to do, but with Guru sahib ji’s kirpa everything is possible .. Waheguru Lives in all. i just pray that i can see only waheguru in all! i have a long way to go..at this moment all i can do is pray and ask sangat to do the same for me(very self init? well thz me)

now i know why chardi kalla bajurags always tell me "bacchey bani pariyan karo, kirtan sooniyatey naley sunayiya karoo, tey naam simran kariya karo" with a big smile and pat on the back. dont u love it when they do that

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

:TH: niceee

Has anyone heard of yin and yang? it kinda works like that- together man and woman become one- they fill in eachothers empty spaces- and they support eachother therefore in a way they are equal and another they aren't- like Pritam Singh Ji said above - when it comes to weight they are the same but they are different in substance!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Lemmi fill in the blanks...

PRITAM SINGH IS A SEXIST!!!

blush.gifrolleyes.gif lol

hahahahahahahaah Im kidding :wub: Although I do have fun with the stereotypical women stuff :wub:

post-5391-1159897223.gif