I Declare The Land Of The Pure Khalistan....

Pakandi baba

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think no region is a poor region, we had great khadkoo's like bhai surinder singh jee, bhai wadhawa singh from doaba area. everyone participated equally. Most were not farmers, u people are mistaken, most were college student who had passed b.a. , m.a. or were enrolled in college.

Doaba isn't poor. Doaba is the richest. Most of Doaba is out of Punjab and inot foreign countries. It was mosty Majha guys. Problems were caused by Majha guys too.

Doaba was active during Babbar Akali times and nuxlite times.

Guest Narinder Singh

I meant that the poorer out of the three districts were doaba and majha thats why they produced more karkoos (in numbers) in those areas. And when i use the word "poor" i dont mean bad, im looking at it in terms of education, income and so on. It would be cool if someone could provide a link or some information of where most of the karkoos came from.

u crazy singh, singhs in doaba were one of the first ones to goto foreign countries. Many doaba people are educated if u didn't know. we have main cities like jalandhar where sikhs are in high positions. yaar as i told u before no area is poor, its all how u look at it. You would have to do a research to find out where most khadkoo's came from.

I meant that the poorer out of the three districts were doaba and majha thats why they produced more karkoos (in numbers) in those areas. And when i use the word "poor" i dont mean bad, im looking at it in terms of education, income and so on. It would be cool if someone could provide a link or some information of where most of the karkoos came from.

Guest Narinder Singh

u crazy singh, singhs in doaba were one of the first ones to goto foreign countries. Many doaba people are educated if u didn't know. we have main cities like jalandhar where sikhs are in high positions. yaar as i told u before no area is poor, its all how u look at it. You would have to do a research to find out where most khadkoo's came from.

You misunderstood me veerji, nevermind.

My bad guys. But if you look at most revolutions, the middle class starts it, and the lower class fights it. I'm talking economically. Lower class as in not very economically well off. I'm not trying to argue here, im trying to figger something out. Help me out.

My bad guys. But if you look at most revolutions, the middle class starts it, and the lower class fights it. I'm talking economically. Lower class as in not very economically well off. I'm not trying to argue here, im trying to figger something out. Help me out.

I am still waiting.. how can ppl say that majority of Majhael are poor without any backup source ?? :@

Ldh, jal.. only got lucky few decades ago because of industry otherwise they are not better than majha area.. anyway.. whats the better in that area where 95% of the employment goes to bhaeeya of bihar.. anyway, we shud open new topic on this issue.. :D

Most of the kharkoo were not poor.. there were singhs who had dozens of acres of land.. it wasn't the fight just because poor wanted to be recognized in the society.. They fought for the religious justice and kaum equality.. Singhs of majha area were/are straight forward.. they do what they have in mind.. no double standards..

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i think we're losing sight of the real goal here, i cud start saying 'doabis had more kharkoos' i personally dun noe but i wud say that just cuz my rents are from there LOL... but we're just going to favour the places we're from in the end hunna? notice alot of u sed "singhs" were from here or there...we shud concentrate on "singhs"and not "malways" and w/v else there is....

just my lil opinion blush.gif :nihungsmile: