Jazzy B

Guest Jas Singh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazzy B. is alot on sikhi but he should fix himself before he talks.....he has no kes 

Singh sahib,

It doesn't mean if one doesn't have kes that they don't have pyaar for their Guru, sometimes they are limited as to what they can do. But you can feel their love in their songs towards Sikhi..

I know a few monay who love SIKHI, do simran, etc. But can't make that first step to keep their kes, and take amrit. I know because I use to be the same. Bhul chuk maaf!

^_^

Guest Akaal108

I have mona freind has soo much love for god.................he talks about god and its creation bring tears into my eyes and he is very attached to baba farid which was rab himself......

Lets consider everone jot of akaaaaaaaaal...

If you cant see god in all, you cant god at all (Vaikhya of SGGS)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, there is alot more to this than meets the eye. In Punjab, there is a mass movement to re-introduce Punjabi culture. They blame singers like jazzy B for ruining punjabi heritage and culture by having semi-naked girls girls dancing around on videos, his silly hairstyles, and using old punjabi songs and re-mixing them.

Jazzy B sales dropped, and apparently according to the press, they even beat him up at one of his gigs. In interviews, he is often questioned about this aswell. Same is happening to other singers.

As a result many singers have got older so-called Dharmic tapes. This has included many singers. Essentially this is just a media stunt. Next time people interview him and others about ruining punjabi culture, they will just respond by saying they have Dharmic tapes aswell.

This is why his tape was treated quite cynically by Punjabi press.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Yea when I was in India this summa I heard "ke oono kot (maar) pei si Ludheane vich".. ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

Hmmm...bloody politics with everything!! :@:@ @

Its sad how some people use their religion to play such a dirty game, more importantly make money out of it!!  :@ @

I agree... :@:@ @

Money..paise paise..thats all they want

they've made religion into a game :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!