Jazzy B

Guest Jas Singh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I read somewhere that people are being quite affected by artists looks that i.e.

they are having hair cuts (EVEN SIKH WITH PAAGH)to look like Jazzy B :@ @

Man they are SOOOO distroying Sikhi di Shaan! and Panjabi Virsa

'

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

okay.. if they are destroying the mind of sikh youth, then why not we stand and face them by making our own good cool sikhi related music?? I see christian doing that.. they have their own religious bands etc..

we have one bibi for grammy award though :@ that's what im talking about

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i would liek to apologize about my post if it has hurt anyone......i didnt mean it that way but i have noticed that most of the punjabi singers have cut thier kes.....Jazzy B. isnt the only one.....RDB has shaved and it looks like Jassi Sidhu has cut his kes if u look at the back of his head.....

Not every one will agree with me, but Punjabi music died the day Chamkila & Amarjot were shot.

chamilla paji

i think that is wrong, juss because, they sang vulgur songs, grosse sadisitic songs

i dont' even wanna post some fo their lyrics...

the khalistani kharkoo singhs gave him many warnings b4 they ddi what had 2 be done

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i would liek to apologize about my post if it has hurt anyone......i didnt mean it that way but i have noticed that most of the punjabi singers have cut thier kes.....Jazzy B. isnt the only one.....RDB has shaved and it looks like Jassi Sidhu has cut his kes if u look at the back of his head.....

Ye thats true..

and they become people role model :@

Man someone should have a real talk with them :nihungsmile:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Not every one will agree with me, but Punjabi music died the day Chamkila & Amarjot were shot.

chamilla paji

i think that is wrong, juss because, they sang vulgur songs, grosse sadisitic songs

i dont' even wanna post some fo their lyrics...

the khalistani kharkoo singhs gave him many warnings b4 they ddi what had 2 be done

I have one of Chamkila Video were he talks about the letters, the thing is that Chamkila sang the true this is the sort of stuff that is killing Punjab. I think I have it on audio or video he say that I write these song because this is what he see in Punjab every day and if you really think about its right. All those people drinking sleeping with other women so on all the true about the world today.

The thing about khalistani kharkoo killing him not to sure about that, I think that it was the indian goverment that killed Chamkila because he was famous and they know the the public will start hating khalistani kharkoo, just think about it.