Marriage - age a factor ?

Sunny

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

anything above 22 :@:@:@ but some do even early :@

Why are you winking at me ? Anyways..

Does the guy always have to be older than the girl? Or can the girl be older then the guy? Remember this question is directed towards Gursikh's only

Guest SikhForLife

im no gursikh.. so i wont be able to answer it as u expect it to be

child marriage is against sikhi.. cuz the peple getting married are not capable of using their own judgement wisely.. if u live in the states laws have to be followed.. here (in my state) its 18 to get married .. or 16 with parent's consent..

men women can be any of the ages.. old.. young.. its all good.

Guest balwinderkaur

its a matter of personal choice.there's no rule saying that the guy has to be older or vice versa. :@ it's all upto Vaaheguroo and the couple and their parents.....and whoever else is involved in making rishtays. tongue.gif

we will usually say that i want a guy/gal who is this and that.. should have this quality and etc etc etc... but do you know that its all sanjog.. it has alreay been preplanned... our soulmate has already been choosen by WAHEGURU.. so stop worryin :@ just pray and accept his decissions :@

I think its a personal choice, at what age you would want to get married. I would prefer my spouse to be younger than me, lol.

I think that the man should be older than the woman, nothing against women, I know for a fact less women would want to marry someone younger than them. lol funny topic! :St:

From my experience same age (give or take 1 year either way) seems to work best. I'd say anything more than 5 years may create a generation gap. And also in todays world I feel we mature a lot later than our parents generation, I think 27years plus is the better age to marry. You have done a lot of growing up by then.

Just my personal opinions.