Revolutionaries OR Terrorism

theturbanator

Dear Sunny,

I've been following the Air India case very closely, and I have yet to find a solid piece of evidence even slightly linking it to one of these men. For Ripudaman Singh Malik, it's all based on their 'eye-witness' whom the defense have proven she made these accusations out of revenge...

How do we know if Sikhs were involved?? Please name/show just ONE piece of evidence.

Just because it happened after the attack on Darbar Sahib, did you ever think this could very well be a planned set-up by the Indian Government??

If Sikhs 'were' involved, I don't agree with the form of attack chosen, but the sword must be wielded at certain times. Look at Holocaust Survivors, the amount of support they get from the government, same with POW's, and those who were oppressed--African Americans managed to get Affirmative Action.

Have we got anything from the Indian Government since 1984?? It's been 19 years!! Our widows are still suffering...

Learn some manners before you judge? Sorry that makes no sense

We shouldn't judge at all :@ I didn't realise there were formal ways of 'judging' rolleyes.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans did hit them hard, but they did not bomb villages housing innocent Afghani women, children, and men.

acha... den how come sooo many of dem died durin da invasion of america? shedoo afghanistan nu, lets take iraq as an example.. how many innocent children and women were death.. worst are those who got crippled their whole world is different now.. yet u say it is diff then 1984... wow...

Wow, many of you are so negative! I would expect a graveyard to be more pleasent than this. I was afraid something like was going to pop-up, and it is mostly my fault since I started this topic.

I would advance my points of view, but that would just lead to further arguement. And of course that won't be tolerated by the administrator (please, don't give me further nonsense about "no mods'').

My mistake everyone! You are all right. I am farmer boy from India.

- Sunny

Bro, don't fall prey to what people say, express your views, and what you think.

Your post was probably edited because of vulgar language :T:. Since there's been alot of arguing, the admin has posted it under the RULES & GUIDELINES as to what not to say.

Note to MODS: Please don't write **EDITED** in anyone's post!, because who knows how long they took writing the post, and all their time goes to waste. Sunny bro, I know you don't post much, so don't let this discourage you from posting, and share your thoughts!!

Bhul chuk maaf!!

WJKK WJKFATEH! ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pyare jio, veer ji, If we look generally, it is true to say that one man`s freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. I think this is true for most situations, especially islam, hinduism, and judaism, but not sikhi.

I am not too familiar with Air India case, due to being from Uk, we do have that much media coverage of it.

A terrorist is one who creates terror in innocent minds. This can be true of the campaigns of IRA, Unionists, Islamic terrorism, or even state sponsored, such as Isreal on occupied Palestine, Bosnia, Cambodia, etc.

If we relate this to events around sikhi, and we look with non-bias, it should be clear that the terrorism was committed by the Ruling Congress, supported by rightwing Hindu nationalists, both of whom used the structure of the Indian Government to terrorise sikhs. Genocide, and rape during Operation Bluestar, Delhi roits, and the period up to mid 1990`s clearly demonstrates this.

The sikhs in their role never had a pro-active role, but more of a re-active role. The Shaheedi of Bhai Fauja Singh and the other 12 singhs was due to the Anti Sikh activities of Nirankaris, induced by Indra Gandhi. Baba Jarnail Singhs role was a re-action to the shahedian of Bhai fauja Singh, anti-sikh activities of various factions, including Nirankaris, Lala jagat narian, rightwing hindus, and the murder of sikh youth in India. Operation Blue star was the result of a policy of indian goverment against the newly found sikh spirit created by baba Jarnail Singh. And so on and so on.

Sikhs did not create terror in the minds of anyone. They just reacted to the terrorism

inflicted upon them. However even this does not justify terrorism. It has no place in sikhi. Guru Tegh Bahadhur sahib clearly states, "fear no one, and create fear in no one". Sahib Siri Guru Gobind Singh ji, clearly states, "Chun Chun ke satar Humare maryee". Carefully selecting the enemies, and destroying them. This is what sikhs did after Operation Bluestar, and delhi roits. They carefully selected those responsible and killed them. The carnage in Punjab of blowing up buses and trains with innocents in them has been proved to be the work of Indian Government and their Black cats. Primarily done to give Sikhs a bad name, and to place the label of terrorists of them.

But sikhs are not terrorists, they are a saint soldiers, a new breed of freedom fighters.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

pyare jio, veer ji, If we look generally, it is true to say that one man`s freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. I think this is true for most situations, especially islam, hinduism, and judaism, but not sikhi.

I am not too familiar with Air India case, due to being from Uk, we do have that much media coverage of it.

A terrorist is one who creates terror in innocent minds. This can be true of the campaigns of IRA, Unionists, Islamic terrorism, or even state sponsored, such as Isreal on occupied Palestine, Bosnia, Cambodia, etc.

If we relate this to events around sikhi, and we look with non-bias, it should be clear that the terrorism was committed by the Ruling Congress, supported by rightwing Hindu nationalists, both of whom used the structure of the Indian Government to terrorise sikhs. Genocide, and rape during Operation Bluestar, Delhi roits, and the period up to mid 1990`s clearly demonstrates this.

The sikhs in their role never had a pro-active role, but more of a re-active role. The Shaheedi of Bhai Fauja Singh and the other 12 singhs was due to the Anti Sikh activities of Nirankaris, induced by Indra Gandhi. Baba Jarnail Singhs role was a re-action to the shahedian of Bhai fauja Singh, anti-sikh activities of various factions, including Nirankaris, Lala jagat narian, rightwing hindus, and the murder of sikh youth in India. Ope

ration Blue star was the result of a policy of indian goverment against the newly found sikh spirit created by baba Jarnail Singh. And so on and so on.

Sikhs did not create terror in the minds of anyone. They just reacted to the terrorism inflicted upon them. However even this does not justify terrorism. It has no place in sikhi. Guru Tegh Bahadhur sahib clearly states, "fear no one, and create fear in no one". Sahib Siri Guru Gobind Singh ji, clearly states, "Chun Chun ke satar Humare maryee". Carefully selecting the enemies, and destroying them. This is what sikhs did after Operation Bluestar, and delhi roits. They carefully selected those responsible and killed them. The carnage in Punjab of blowing up buses and trains with innocents in them has been proved to be the work of Indian Government and their Black cats. Primarily done to give Sikhs a bad name, and to place the label of terrorists of them.

But sikhs are not terrorists, they are a saint soldiers, a new breed of freedom fighters.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thank you for the insightful response. Gabroo Khalistan Dah, learn to behave like a true Sikh - respect for other people then I will deal with you. Also refrain from getting too excited when typing your messages. Perhaps write out what you want to say on paper and then type it her eon the message board. THanks. KHalistan Zindabad!!

- Sunny