British Youth

fatlad

hmmm grin.gifgrin.gif , there are also some great muslims out there, i hope you dont hate all of them simply because of the actions of psychos in their religion, plus after you eradicate that 'cancer' rolleyes.gif what group of people are going to be the new cancer Hindus/ Sikhs/ Jews???

got no problem with peacefull muslims at all . we have a problem with political and extreme islam. is it out of order that british people would like immigrants to respect our laws and culture? to not show open contempt for us ?-

13% of British Muslims think that the four men who carried out the London Tube and bus bombings of July 7, 2005, should be regarded as “martyrs”

7% agree that suicide attacks on civilians in the UK can be justified in some circumstances, rising to 16 per cent for a military target

Sixteen per cent of British Muslims, equivalent to more than 150,000 adults, believe that while the attacks were wrong, the cause was right.

source times on line http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22...2254764,00.html

# 6% (100,000 people) felt the bombing attacks on British trains and buses were fully justified.

# 24% of those polled had some sympathy with the feelings and motives of those who carried out the attacks.

# 56% said they understand why people would carry out attacks like these.

# 26% were reluctant to agree with Tony Blair when he called the bomber's ideology "perverted and poisonous."

# 32% said they believe "Western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to bring it to an end."

source The Daily Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../ixnewstop.html

i am not racist as you seem to imply , is it wrong to want to save my country and culture? does that make me a bigot?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Since the muslims bend the rules all the time you should get a bill passed stating that when ever any violence occurs with muslims then it should be concidered "Gang Related." Then they will start to calm down as a group.

i totaly agree wiv fatlad these muslims who think day are doin the right thing 4 'allah' when truly they are jus makin everyones lives a hole lot harder to live in. they ent even british born n they com into our country thinkin they can run the place maybe bomb a few places what are londons heart and soul i find that very pathetic n the worse thing is they cant even get the right man who they want so they kill inocent people 4 no reason!!! then record stupid video'z' explaining what a gud thing they have done n all that b/s. when im walkin in the park a gal called me a terroisit jus becuase they wai i dressed, anotha man shouted binladin to me a few dai'z after. y are sikhs getinn acussed 4 such heartless things what only these creatures are doing. if your fortunate enuff to b educated in sikhi it doesnt sai hate out on a faith but if da flippin faith is evil n bad by all means wipe out ur enemy and protect the inocoent who dont deserve such harsh ways of dying. these terrorist think they are doin such a wikid job by hijakin planes or getin explosives n lettin them rip in places wher theres thousands of people who hav sons,daughters,parents and family's- what did inocent people do to derserve them self dyining in such 'wikid' manor's. they just go n earn a living to feed there family keep them happy keep them unda a roof n all these idoits can think of is blow up everytinkg they dnt lyk the luk of. look at their country pakistan afganistan hw messed up that is day are animalz n creatures dno y they alowd in such a civilised place wher every one gets on with every one.

these radical ilsamic extremists shud b delt with harshly- death penalty like they do in america...

hope i havnt offended ne 1 (bhul chuk maaf karo) the truth speeks out and im sure my fellow citzhens are aware of this!

i totaly agree wiv fatlad these muslims who think day are doin the right thing 4 'allah' when truly they are jus makin everyones lives a hole lot harder to live in. they ent even british born n they com into our country thinkin they can run the place maybe bomb a few places what are londons heart and soul i find that very pathetic n the worse thing is they cant even get the right man who they want so they kill inocent people 4 no reason!!! then record stupid video'z' explaining what a gud thing they have done n all that b/s. when im walkin in the park a gal called me a terroisit jus becuase they wai i dressed, anotha man shouted binladin to me a few dai'z after. y are sikhs getinn acussed 4 such heartless things what only these creatures are doing. if your fortunate enuff to b educated in sikhi it doesnt sai hate out on a faith but if da flippin faith is evil n bad by all means wipe out ur enemy and protect the inocoent who dont deserve such harsh ways of dying. these terrorist think they are doin such a wikid job by hijakin planes or getin explosives n lettin them rip in places wher theres thousands of people who hav sons,daughters,parents and family's- what did inocent people do to derserve them self dyining in such 'wikid' manor's. they just go n earn a living to feed there family keep them happy keep them unda a roof n all these idoits can think of is blow up everytinkg they dnt lyk the luk of. look at their country pakistan afganistan hw messed up that is day are animalz n creatures dno y they alowd in such a civilised place wher every one gets on with every one.

these radical ilsamic extremists shud b delt with harshly- death penalty like they do in america...

hope i havnt offended ne 1 (bhul chuk maaf karo) the truth speeks out and im sure my fellow citzhens are aware of this!

its a scandel that sikhs are being blamed as well , anyone with half a brain knows sikhs are not muslims.

i can only apoligise for this. most older indigenous britions know the difference.

Dear brothers

SSAKAL

The other day I was hearing in Gurdwara by our esteemed preacher that how we Sikhs have saved kashmiri brahmin.

I know that we are supposed to play the role of saviour of mankind.

But first one should be able to protect himself , then his family ,then his village , town , state , country and finally the whole man kind in that order .

Now let us analyse our gloating of saving kASHMIRI PUNDITS.

They kASHMIRI PUNDITS are as per me a dying race becase of deep wounds inflicted by the Islamic civilzations which is having its effect 500 years later . They have no land to safe guard there culture and religion. All hav been driven out of there homeland which there fore fatehr for million of years nutured .They are getting married to all and sundry and are gradually getting lost in the great Indian melting pot of the lost races.

Same is true for Hindu Sindhis. There few colonies in Bairagarh , Ulassnagar are under threat. They would also be gone in few 100 years.

Had they been Hindu /sikh civilization they would not have atelast produced terrorists . May be they would earned ther livelihood by some soft ware or biotechnology or some thing like that.

Is it right for us to feel proud or can we still do some thing to prevent these races from going extinct. Can we fullfil our Gurus task of safe guarding the Indian civilization which is still threatened by hidden Islamic forces.

I also feel atleast 2 more Indian civilization which are likely to be gobbled up by these forces are

ASSAM

BENGAL

One Europeon civilizations is at risk of suffering the same fate and that is

UK

is also running the risk of a similar fate as Sind / kashmir/ Afghanistan / Baluchistan

if UK carries out research on how these civilization were gobbled up ( a Phd scholar would unravel the whole truth ).

There are already first sign of this coming on Islamic radar.The bombing of underground rails in UK , sizeable migration ( may be fleeing ) of Britishers to Canada

I suspect they have locked on the target and are in awaiting for an opportune time 300 to 400 years from now.

So what should we Sikhs do .

We are strong Nationalists and always act in the interest of myriads of small civilizations any country holds together in its bossom.

All humans and living speicies have some thing in common a latent , spiritualistic thread which binds us and this we must appreciate by deep thought and mediation .

For then only we as Khalsa shall shine as a guardian of mankind and get the true Title of LION.

Be guardian of truth the way our Gurus taught us . We value freedom , diversity that is how we are enjoying our self in the western world paricularly UK.

Now to under stand how muslims statergy works world over is simple

1) Casteless society: They dont really practise caste and abhor people who talk about it. Contrast this with our super hindu attitude of being supra casteist. Our matrimonial stink of it.

2 ) Fanatical Faith in God :- They have a very deep faith in there God ALLAH.

3 ) Dignity of labour :- They do not tend to degrade any kind of work . We all seem to think that doctors and engineers are the end all profession.

4) Ability to self heal inflicted community wounds due to riots : They have been most affected by riots and progroms than any other group .They are however able to heal themselves and move ahead.

We in contrast keep on nursing and reopening our wounds and live in self pity even when no one is bothered about us . A child like attitude of ( JHAII MARDAII vintage ) . We keep on asking one comission after other which are given to us like alms .We must learn this art of healing one self from them so that we dont go in long periods of despair after a riot/progrom ( god forbid any more ).

6) Use of force: They have been able to use it with a surgical like precision for their gains.

I have a strong feeling that the statergic bombing in socities .

7 ) More number of children :- They have on an average 4-5 childrens compared to none or one by sikhs

8 ) Polygamy : It enables smart genes to procrate.

9) Girl ratio : They have a healthy girl ratio compared to ours .

now to give an example of Islamic silent Invasion :-

Why did we Sikhs loose West Punjab ?

The answer is simple we were then a weaker philosophy . Like the West Punjabis, Sindhis and kashmiri who are part of the lost races of Indian sub contient civilization.

The EAST PUNJABIS ( in contrast safeguarded their land where Punjabis culture flourishes and its roots continue to nourish all the NRI Sikhs till today.) :

As to why did the west punjabis punjabis loose to Islamic civilization there are several reasons.

1) Lack of adequate appreciation of an enemy who operates over centuries and does not carry out battle over a short period. Since 1400 AD onward for last 600 years Indian civilization has been battling these forces and have lost Afghanistan, Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir and East Bengal.

2) Lack of understanding of laws of war. If having lost a war and then sparing life of enemy to give him a chance to co inhabit this planet as Ranjit Singh / Prithviraj chauhan / and in 1971 war we did ; if he attacks again then he is no more eligible for mercy. He should remember he was left alive on condition that he shall never attack again and not do any thing which hurts our way of life. Japenese and Germany don’t dare to dream of attacking USA or Europeon union today after World War II and that is how you become a superpower. The consequence of this repeated forgiveness we face even today as in Bombay blast.

3) Cowardice in face of enemy. When world has identified terrorism as an enemy then their should be no room given to this philosophy even if practiced by any number of people on this planet.

4) Laziness : like not tilling your own land , construction etc and getting it tilled by muslims in west Punjab. My mom use to boast how nice and compassionate they were to these down trodden poor muslims people ( actually it is a part of their statergy to remain poor so as to fool people around them) . What happened in the end she got kicked out in 1947 from her home in Sargodha. The west Punjabi sikh sons keep on cribbing that the sikh girls keep on sleeping with all and sundry in India .

http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/sikh/T1K4CDQS5HQNFT1NU ).If you you loose land then you loose your girls too, this is a basic law of life.

5) Elitism: The lack of ability to appreciate and understand the importance of work done by day to day workers/labroure. I have often seen these west Punjbais deriding labours from Bihar like children of lesser God ; As if they have been produced by some special womb. Though on the face of it they preach equality .

6 ) Caste and lack of practise of principle of equality : The muslims practise equality in a unparalled way in among their religion and not outside it . We sikhs on contrary are suppose to practise the principle of equality globally amongst all human beings . However see our matrimonial sites at Shaadi com/ bharti com they stink of casteism / Regionalism ( punjabi vs non punjabi ) a legacy of our past.

A combination of all above factor lead to these three races to loose out there precious and golden land. This is the biggest sin of life as per me.

Contrast this to Israel where even if it is not their land (actually it belongs to Palestine ) they way they guard it in a way which is worthy of emulation , here we are only guarding our own land India .

My advice to my reader would be that it may be Ok to listen to an looser preaching peace. Due to his weakness of his philosophy he has lost his land and he will try to mask his defeat in soft couched good sounding words. We must learn from his mistake not to repeat it again so that East Punab will always be ours even if we have to clean its road so that it can continue to nourish us spiritually.

What I call the gradient of violence. Like the pressure gradient which flows from higher pressure to lower pressure. This violence gradient flows from western civilization to middle east and goes down the Indian civilization way a peace loving country whom no one wants to spare .

These middle east muddle headed philosophers blokes get a hammering from westerners and since they cant do any thing in there land as it is defended very intelligently they try all their pent up anger against India whom they find a soft state. We must become smart like West / Israel to defend our self . Khuswant singhji nice sounding philosophy wont work on this planet how so ever good and well intentioned it may be.

If President Bush gives me a authority I could be his Khalsa Alexander ( remember this is different from the symbolic WEST Punjabi Sikh ) to get this world rid of scourge of terrorism .

Alternatively the world could be made a safer place for all its citizens by allowing more Churches , Temples , Gurdwara to come up in Islamic countries with a corresponding increase in population of Christians , Hindus , Buddhist and Sikhs to make it more contemporary as is happening in USA , Canada , India, UK etc today . This should not be done in a symbolic way. The percentage of population could be monitored.

Alternatively they could choose from a variety of religion which ever suits there taste bud such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism or Sikhism or a Protestant variant of Islam . Additional religion could be created to accommodate their aspirations.

Love to all

Nanak nam chadi kala tere bane sarbat tha bhalla.

( The ex west Punjabi sikh philosopher and now a east Punjabi sikh philosopher

WGKWGF

hps

Since the muslims bend the rules all the time you should get a bill passed stating that when ever any violence occurs with muslims then it should be concidered "Gang Related." Then they will start to calm down as a group.

im pretty sure thats gonna start more violence with them cuz then theres laws restricted against their religion. (i.e african americans and the public bus,schools, etc.)

The situation is mainly due to paki/bangeli muslims in British society, it reminds me of the saying "chickens are coming home to roast". The mistakes by the British administration in Indian subcontinent of creating islamic entity of pakistan and training its secret services the ISI are now beginning to bite.

Though not all muslims shud be tarred with same brush...

The ones that need to be challenged are wahaabi/salafi/tekfiri/Sunnis

I would leave alone the shia/ahmediya/ismalis and sufi's because they do not start anything against other faiths and minorities.

As for the veil controvesy at the moment well its not governments job to tell how muslim women to dress but as far as I know in islamic religion it is not a requirement but is a saudi waahbi cultural thing. The hijab is religiously nessarcy for muslim women to show modesty... well thats what my gf tells me anyways.

Iam proud of briatain and its history my forefathers along with so many others fought 4 the freedom of britain and europe and we love this nation,is the greatest nation on earth unlike india where u get killed for demandiing freedom 4 sikhs...we fought 4 this nation and died 4 this nation and will defend it if the need arises ...what i dnt like is mass imigration our fore fathers wrked hard in factories making fings built motorways and infrastrcuture what do these somalians, do they jus come and leech of the govt free houses benefits benefit fraud theft and crime same goes 4 the rest tamils eastern europeans afghanis (including sikh afghans) pakistanis and bangadshis they have ruined this once nice nation 2 live in ...they rip off the hard wrking taxpayers money and live as if there dad runs da place somalis are well knwn 4 theft and leeching of the govt and even go 2 the extent of bombing this country example failed bombings on 21st july .thenu get thses islamist facists who wana convert every1 and make this great democary in 2 a islamic state HELL NO 2 THT they convert so clled non believers which i dnt like they go 2 jails and convert convicts and cliam islam wil free them - well al i can say is tht they are innocent killing ,womaninsg bomb making non muslim hating haters sikhs worked hard 2 build up communities and within a few yrs these immigrants unwated leechers have f*c*ed up britain we wrk hard and these idiots so called refugees live as if they back in somlia or afghanistan - a msg 2 these somlains and afghanis if u hate britain so much why u here 4 go back 2 ur conutry OHYH i forgot u get benefits ,,binch of losers the destoyers of one GREAT britain we sikhs gota take care of our history and britain and preserve it thts all im gna say