Dying

anjaan

okay this might be so random

it's just 'weird' like i knowww death is the only sort of gurarantee in life and like we're all going to "die" so to speak

but like in the past 2 -3 weeks around 10 people i know have died!!!

and like it's weird

and like the funny thing is i'm always the one saying "chalo its God's will so it's all good, 'cus when you gotta go you gotta go" and like i don't tend to be bothered so much - as harsh as that sounds!!

but like the passing away of the 3 Gursikhs was a mega thing for me (and many others like wise) and like yeah i know people die all the time like someone is dying now and like now and like now and like last week, when it was the funeral of the 3 Gursikhs, that morning my tayia ji had died and like ok so he lived in India so not like i was close to him but like now it's bugging me and like yesterday at a wedding some man dropped dead on the dance floor and like ah gosh i dont know

i dont even know why i am making this post!!

i'm not confused, i guess im just sort of feeling lost?

lol ahhhh mannnn it's realllllly hard to explain!!!!

mm if anyone has words of advice or anything please help like is there any particular Gurbani shabad i can recite or meditate on to like get over some stuff? i find great solice in Gurbani and Kirtan and at Gurdwara and i know 'life' goes on and all that but i don't seem to be like you know be bothered about doing other stuff like going to work no.gif

you know i just realised

i'm moaning, 'life' is too short, or perhaps even too long in some cases hey!!! or in fact just right? lol seee what i mean about the weird/not being able to explain stuff?!?! :D lol random stuff going on in my head right now

and i just really should shut up and get on with stuff hey

apologies for wasting time

admin get rid of this topic if you can please

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

why get rid of this post? they r ur true feelinz...someone like me might learn something from it.

i dont wana say I KNOW how u feel but can say that i kind of knw how u feel! had som1 very close to me pass away recently. when u look at it frm worldy perspective it hurts...it hurts real bad. nothin makes sense

but when u sit nd ask Guru sahib it all starts to make sense. the world seems beautiful and wonderful again.

i might not be able to understand how exactly u feel, because thtz the truth..but i would say listen to

9vay Mahal dey salok. the way they do it in india is just beautiful. 2 singhs sit togther and sing the amazing bani. i got the recordin but itz a dvd of actual Bhog where singhs recite the bani in such a way …one can't help but sit and listen to each and every word of the bani.

i wish i could post it here:(...

try reciting it ur self..vaheguru

bhul chuk muaf karni

If anyone else has it, could u please most it here? i have tried to find it online, but all i can find is kirtan sung in different tunes.

Don't worry man, death is a part of life, everything you see is consumed by death, Pita Guru Gobind Singh Jee tells us so much about death in dasam bani, a good portion of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib is about death, but we have to reach that state of nirbhao, and always strive towards that, live like its your last day alive.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2130

"yesterday at a wedding some man dropped dead on the dance floor "

why would u go to parties where bhangra and liquor is served?

Vahegurujeekakhalsa Vahegurujeekeefateh

People, when someone asks a question or is sharing their thoughts for some advice try and do that. If you dont have something to say related to the main question then dont post. This bhainjee is looking for help so lets try to provide it rather than going of track.

Bul chaak maaph.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa Vahegurujeekeefateh

:D

where did i say i was at the party? i just mentioned where he died!! and how do you know this party served alcohol and meat? where you there also veer?

jeez!!!!

now i'm going off track! but thanks for your concern!!!!

if you haven't got anyting appropriate to say then i suggest you don't say anything!!

thanks anyways!

ok now ima stop typing because i am annoyed

thanks for the shabad Khalsa, was good to read it again :D

but yeah life goes on and that's what ima do, live it!!!!

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Salok Kabeer Jee on Pannaa 1365

kbIr mrqw mrqw jgu mUAw mir BI n jwinAw koie ]

kabeer marathaa marathaa jag mooaa mar bhee n jaaniaa koe ||

Kabeer, dying, dying, the whole world has to die, and yet, none know how to die.

AYsy mrny jo mrY bhuir n mrnw hoie ]29]

aisae maranae jo marai bahur n maranaa hoe ||29||

Let those who die, die such a death, that they shall never have to die again. ||29||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=4997