Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very odd that Sunni's kill shias over the smallest things and this "Muslim" comes on this site to say that Guru Nanak Dev ji was a Muslim. Uh, isn't it a sin in islam to consider anything other than the Quran as the word of God? You say Guru Nanak was a msulim on this site, go to Mecca and tell your fellow Muslims that Guru Nanak dev ji was a mulsim and you'll be stoned to death by your own fellow muslims.

Guru Sahib claimed to bring God's word to this world. Dhur ki baani. I highly doubt Islam is ready to accept Guru nanak Dev ji as a Muslim, trust me.

peace.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

mohamed said a good way to go to hell is to kill another muslim but everyday on the news you hear about how one sect blew up another sects mosque in Iraq. The terrorists terrorize the rest of islam to follow islam more thorough and closer. So its either you live the highest islam or get blown up or flee as a refugee to other countries to then eventually have more idiots into the new country.

It would be hard to be a suicide bomber in Iraq because youu always have the chance to acidentally kill another muslim.

It would be hard to be a suicide bomber in Iraq because youu always have the chance to acidentally kill another muslim.

yeah, not to mention when it does happen, it's usually there own brothers and sisters that take the brunt of their stupidity... man, i hope we never go that low. no.gif

Raj Karega Khalsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant touch this...ohhhhhhh yeah!

yeah, not to mention when it does happen, it's usually there own brothers and sisters that take the brunt of their stupidity... man, i hope we never go that low. no.gif

:D TRUST ME, WERE NOT THAT MESSED UP #1 #1 united.gif

post-4741-1160707232.jpg

Hello

Im a Pakistani Musalman Jatt

I think everyone needs to relax, I was only drawn towords this website do to the increse of tentions between us Punjabis.

Im from www.Jattworld.com

somehow links to your website have ended up on there.

Now I just want to say us Punjabis should rely on our simmilarities and bare from discussing or comparing our differences

everyone should keep their faith amongst their own people aswell as their selves.

I have loads of Punjabi Sikh friends, they are my brothers.

We do discuss religon but in a respectable matter..unlike this website.

Punjabis fall back on the following

1. same land

2. same cultrue

3. same language

4. same genetics

5. 1 God

Me and my friends have a saying

"5 rivers, 1 God"

by the looks of the Sikhs posting on this website Ive lost much respect.

You can not comment on a religon if you know nothing about it.

No Sikh on this website knows anything about Islam besides www.cnn.com and Anti-Islamic websites.

If the Gurus can have Muslim friends, so can you people.

heh..even Gurdas Mann and Kuldeep Manak are Muslim

Im out tho..

Rab Rakha

shere punjab this is not the first time a illierate came to sikh sangat tryin to spread false, the same thing has happend over and over and over, to the point it really ticks off some of us. i kno there are sum here that start going at one religion cuz its usually a muslim or hindu that comes in and trys talking non sence.(im not targeting muslims or hindus but it routinely those two groups) and this is a very big problems with sikhs since a very long time and hasnt ended yet. this is y u notice that some members here act in rage. mayb these topics don happen over in jatt world and so jatt world isnt aware of this stuff that happens, thats y theres no disputes in jatt world.

if i offended u, i didnt mean too, and i apologize.

peace

Hello

Im a Pakistani Musalman Jatt

I think everyone needs to relax, I was only drawn towords this website do to the increse of tentions between us Punjabis.

Im from www.Jattworld.com

somehow links to your website have ended up on there.

Now I just want to say us Punjabis should rely on our simmilarities and bare from discussing or comparing our differences

everyone should keep their faith amongst their own people aswell as their selves.

I have loads of Punjabi Sikh friends, they are my brothers.

We do discuss religon but in a respectable matter..unlike this website.

Punjabis fall back on the following

1. same land

2. same cultrue

3. same language

4. same genetics

5. 1 God

Me and my friends have a saying

"5 rivers, 1 God"

by the looks of the Sikhs posting on this website Ive lost much respect.

You can not comment on a religon if you know nothing about it.

No Sikh on this website knows anything about Islam besides www.cnn.com and Anti-Islamic websites.

If the Gurus can have Muslim friends, so can you people.

heh..even Gurdas Mann and Kuldeep Manak are Muslim

Im out tho..

Rab Rakha

gossi.gif ..... :D You are really good at barking aren't you? Some really good responses people. Frikin S U L L E H. rolleyes.gif I really hate your guts man, I can't stand you guys. rolleyes.gif Not all of you are bad, but MAJORITY of you guys are the most self-centred PIECES of crap out there. rolleyes.gif Look at the way you treat your women, expect them to be covered up like their nothing, and what is it in your most religious country "Saudi Arabia" you don't even let women drive, let alone vote. Not to mention, always on the lookout for converts. rolleyes.gif Never have I seen more cunning, ridiculous people in my life. rolleyes.gif Most untrusted people I have ever seen in my life. Anyways, I want to say a lot more, but I am already a morrakh person, if I keep talking about you guys I'd probably never be forgiven by Akal Purakh. rolleyes.gif