Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

Hello

Im a Pakistani Musalman Jatt

I think everyone needs to relax, I was only drawn towords this website do to the increse of tentions between us Punjabis.

Im from www.Jattworld.com

somehow links to your website have ended up on there.

Now I just want to say us Punjabis should rely on our simmilarities and bare from discussing or comparing our differences

everyone should keep their faith amongst their own people aswell as their selves.

I have loads of Punjabi Sikh friends, they are my brothers.

We do discuss religon but in a respectable matter..unlike this website.

Punjabis fall back on the following

1. same land

2. same cultrue

3. same language

4. same genetics

5. 1 God

Me and my friends have a saying

"5 rivers, 1 God"

by the looks of the Sikhs posting on this website Ive lost much respect.

You can not comment on a religon if you know nothing about it.

No Sikh on this website knows anything about Islam besides www.cnn.com and Anti-Islamic websites.

If the Gurus can have Muslim friends, so can you people.

heh..even Gurdas Mann and Kuldeep Manak are Muslim

Im out tho..

Rab Rakha

gossi.gif ..... :D You are really good at barking aren't you? Some really good responses people. Frikin S U L L E H. rolleyes.gifI really hate your guts man, I can't stand you guys. rolleyes.gif Not all of you are bad, but MAJORITY of you guys are the most self-centred PIECES of crap out there. rolleyes.gif Look at the way you treat your women, expect them to be covered up like their nothing, and what is it in your most religious country "Saudi Arabia" you don't even let women drive, let alone vote. Not to mention, always on the lookout for converts. rolleyes.gif Never have I seen more cunning, ridiculous people in my life. rolleyes.gif Most untrusted people I have ever seen in my life. Anyways, I want to say a lot more, but I am already a morrakh person, if I keep talking about you guys I'd probably never be forgiven by Akal Purakh. rolleyes.gif

You just basically said that MOST of the 1.4 Billion Muslims are bad then you said WE are self centered lmfaoo...uhh yea aight man :TH: !!

Have you ever met a Muslim?

Have you ever been to a Muslim country?

Do you know anything of Islam, be-sides biased sources aka news, anti islamic websites?

now, when you say women cant drive...have to stay covered up..shut the f up..thats only in taliban areas ahahaha

aka Afghanistan

its not like the way you have discribed it anywhere else on the world.

You know nothing about Islam man, and I must say you have one of the most demented views of the Muslim nation I have EVER seen in my life.

Your not even worth bothering with.

Like I said Im here to hopefully open a couple of eyes, not here to convert (lmao)..trust me Im not religous..I just have respect for my religon and respect for my Punjabi people.

shere punjab this is not the first time a illierate came to sikh sangat tryin to spread false, the same thing has happend over and over and over, to the point it really ticks off some of us. i kno there are sum here that start going at one religion cuz its usually a muslim or hindu that comes in and trys talking non sence.(im not targeting muslims or hindus but it routinely those two groups) and this is a very big problems with sikhs since a very long time and hasnt ended yet. this is y u notice that some members here act in rage. mayb these topics don happen over in jatt world and so jatt world isnt aware of this stuff that happens, thats y theres no disputes in jatt world.

if i offended u, i didnt mean too, and i apologize.

peace

I understand u guys are just fighting back in a sence, and that makes sence

but 2 wrongs dont make it right

if your going to fight back no need to disrespect

but ay its all good bhai

and at Jattworld, its a peaceful place between Muslims and Sikhs..and Hindus (for the most part, most members dont like Hindus lol)

and hell yea I seen u from ontario canada aswell

Im born and raised here, wat part u from?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ are you a muslim? i thought muslims didnt believe in castes? or being proud of ones label? your the first muslim i know that is proud of his caste.

Jatt isint a Caste

its a tribe

one can partisipate in its culture n that aslong as it doesnt envolve doing anybad

..and whats wrong or bad with being a Punjabi Jatt?

brrrauuuuuhh

lol, belive me I drink lussy n play my dhol everyday

and the tribe system is very much present in Punjab

Tarkhans, Khatri, Rajput, Chammar, Jatt etc...

heh..and you'll run into a Muslim with a Jatt lastname and he wont even know what a Jatt is..give the whitewashed panchod a smack for me ahaha..but in general there is still alot of us who represent, especially back home. Id say in the states canada n uk the whole tribe pride isint that popular amongst all Punjabis I know..its just Punjabi pride for the most part.

you come here after your friend has tried to insult us Sikhs. and you say he said nothing wrong? what planet are you on??

then you say Sikh get on well at jattworld. lol .

you look like a person that hates Sikhs. so i dont know why you are comming on here sucking up to us? i think you are a confused kid. why dont you try and practice your religion. instead of hanging onto some kind of label on jattworld. most people who try and hang onto labels such as caste are very insecure people. and need a label like that.

why dont you just run along and be a good muslim boy.

you come here after your friend has tried to insult us Sikhs. and you say he said nothing wrong? what planet are you on??

then you say Sikh get on well at jattworld. lol .

you look like a person that hates Sikhs. so i dont know why you are comming on here sucking up to us? i think you are a confused kid. why dont you try and practice your religion. instead of hanging onto some kind of label on jattworld. most people who try and hang onto labels such as caste are very insecure people. and need a label like that.

why dont you just run along and be a good muslim boy.

?

what friend?

Insecure?

eh hem..reasons why I am proud: http://www.jattworld.com/portal/modules/my...icle.php?lid=44

Go to Jatt world, and see for yourself

lol, ask the admin and see if we get along. :D

the ones whos been creating topics and spreading lies. how would you like it if people started disrespecting your relgion?

then you come her trying to defend him. face facts. you just hate non muslims. and you pretend that you get on with Sikh. when in reality you hate people of other religions. also good for them for if they have achieved anything. what have you achieved in your life.

you remind me of the fly that was born on a horse. and the fly suddenly thought he was the ancesstor of the great horse. when infact he is a fly.

if you said those things to a Sikh face to face you would get your head chopped off. you dont know nothing about Sikhsim. people like you are the scum of the earth. and dont try and say we are the same. what you do in your punjab in paksitan is completly different. you chop your own dicks off for a start.

the ones whos been creating topics and spreading lies. how would you like it if people started disrespecting your relgion?

then you come her trying to defend him. face facts. you just hate non muslims. and you pretend that you get on with Sikh. when in reality you hate people of other religions. also good for them for if they have achieved anything. what have you achieved in your life.

you remind me of the fly that was born on a horse. and the fly suddenly thought he was the ancesstor of the great horse. when infact he is a fly.

Did u read my 1st post?

Im not Sindhu man

Ive been to Gurdwara

my best friend is Sikh

Islam come from the word Salaam, which means peace.

respect and tollerance of other religons is a great part of Islam

I dont know why you think I hate all other religons lol..

to tell you the truth, I only hate who hates me or my people

aka Zionist Jews, Garage-sale Gujarati Hindus

Pritam singh Khalsa ur hte pro liar, muslims never lie, esp the religious ones!

can u exlplain what the al taqqiyaa is then? since its in the quran?

Hey killah coem on to jattworld and u wil see the love of siksh and muslims.

I know u, dont be fooled peope , Killah is really an RSS agent trying to cause trouble between muslims and sikhs.

O realllyyyyy. hes an RSS agent?. your accusations are baseless. HE revealed a truth, well done to him.

As for "jattworld", im sorry but we are not jatts here, we are just sikh. we have no caste. IF u believe in caste then u believe in brahminism, and u are a member of jattworld, then perhaps it is u that is the RSS agent my friend.

If my jatt sikh bro's come here they will destroy you, we muslims protect you sikhs from Hindus esp in 1984, wen they whipped u, and this is wot we get??

I love sikhs , i hope i havent offended any1

U talk about how in jatt world u spread the love between muslims and sikhs, yet your choice of words here do the opposite and create hatred against u. WHo got whipped in 84? u claim sikhs are your brothers and we are equal yet u mark us out by sayin we got "WHIPPED" in 84. if u regarded us as your brothers then u would say not "you" but "we".

Was it the few hundred sikhs defending their faith that got "whipped"? or was it the thousands of armed troops? the sikhs won a decisive victory over the government opression in 84.

few hundred battled many thousands and attained martydom. so it was a sikh victory o fickle minded one <banned word filter activated>. then gandhi also got her gift in due time. bang bang. v2.gif

Mohammed was th4e great prophet, and even ur guru nanak went and paid respec to mohammed and prayed to allah at mecca, so please my sikh bro, dont berate him.

Yes guru nanak went to mecca. this was part of a divine plan to educate people of that area. remind me of when guru ji "paid respect to mohammed

I myself am married to a sikh girl and i let her respect both, adn she understnad this so dont misunderstand me.

yes yes im sure u keep her on a short leesh.

Protect ur girls from Hindus who are trying to convert them, as they hate sikhs, adn attack them in the UK and USA

ummmm no..... u need help.

hey hes lied so much in his post..... i think we have a perfect example of the al Taqqiyaa in use LOL.gif

"al-Taqiyya" means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and strategies at a time of eminent danger to save oneself from physical or mental injury."

what killa ji has told us, i am completely in support of his post. :TH: