Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the type of conversations that are going on these days gonna make me paranoid of all people. Don’t matter if they "sikh" "muslim" "hindu".....etc rolleyes.gif

this is sad.

but thn again ...im learning a lot so i shouldnt complain or say much :D

keep it up!

This type of topics should bring "awareness" to the guilable not paranoia !. If you dont know what you are against, how are you going to protect yourself?

Just act normal but armed with knowledge.

We have to be knowledgable and strong against the devious musleh. Have absolute faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Waheguroo

This type of topics should bring "awareness" to the guilable not paranoia !. If you dont know what you are against, how are you going to protect yourself?

Just act normal but armed with knowledge.

We have to be knowledgable and strong against the devious musleh. Have absolute faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Waheguroo

u are right:)

im still tryin to learn about sikhi! there are many things to be "aware" of. i dont even know if have enough time on the earth to make my self aware of all teh things i should be aware of. Faith...something to ponder up on( for me)!

~~~~~~~~

ummm

why is it always about someone else's religion/race/etc etc...??? :D

its easy to blame otherz i guess blush.gif

Guest Bass Singh

CASTE IN SIKHISM NO SUCH THING!

jatts make me laff, those people who belive that dont really know much about sikhi! as Its a load of crap! and they r not sikh! so dnt call em sikh!

First of all I am simply here for an open debate, WHY R the mods deleting my posts?? This shows weakenss on your part!!

I do not swear at your faith just ask questions , please try and answer instead of running, like you do from the Hindus ( I know you are descendats from Hindsu, but at leaset a few fo u are jatt!

1, Why did ur guru nanak go and pay respect to mohammed and pray to allah at mecca?

2, was it because he accepted Mohammed as the true prophet ?

3. How can u call the granth sahib gods word, when it was written by 6 gurus , 18 HINDU SAINTS, ADN TWO MUSLIMS ?? ARE U SAYING GOD WAS TLAKING TO ALL OF THEM??

4. IF gods was tsalking to all the people who wrote teh SGGS, why dont you treat them all as gurus, = EQUALLY?? THAT MEANS U HAVE 10 GURUS + 18 HINDU GURUS + 2 MUSLIM GURUS = 30 GURUS!!

5. wHATS TEH POINT OF A 6 YEAR GURU , WHAT DID HE DO FOR SIKHISM??

HE DIDNT EVEN OCNTRIBUTE TO THE GRANTH!

6. IF GOBIND didnt accept islam, and the power of the mughals why did he seek to reconcile with Aurangzeb, and after the great Aurangzeb passed away naturally at age 90, why did Gobind singh fight in Aurangzebs sosn army??

7. how can Gobind singh who fought in Bahadur Shah ( Aurangzebs Army) be Bahadur shahs equal, when gibind singh only commended 300 men out of 150,000 men in bhadur Shahs army??

8. The siksh never defeated the muslims WARRIORS, even the Black HINDU Marathas were better WARRIORS than u lot and gave us a MUCH bigger battle! Shivaji Maratha, Baji Rao and teir descendants gave us a tougher fight than u lot, BUT We even beat them UGLY chumps in the battle of Paniput 1761

9. Why do u wake ur book up and put it to sleep like a livign person/IDOL??

10. U curse Mohammed 4 having 9 wives , but Har Rai had 8 wives, hargobind had 3, gobind had 3!!

11. if the gurus were one person how come they lives at the same time ????

12. Why was the guru lineage limtied to one family after the 3rd guru?? family business?

Sorry if I have offended, BUT do answer these questions!!