Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

Pritam singh Khalsa ur hte pro liar, muslims never lie, esp the religious ones!

can u exlplain what the al taqqiyaa is then? since its in the quran?

Hey killah coem on to jattworld and u wil see the love of siksh and muslims.

I know u, dont be fooled peope , Killah is really an RSS agent trying to cause trouble between muslims and sikhs.

O realllyyyyy. hes an RSS agent?. your accusations are baseless. HE revealed a truth, well done to him.

As for "jattworld", im sorry but we are not jatts here, we are just sikh. we have no caste. IF u believe in caste then u believe in brahminism, and u are a member of jattworld, then perhaps it is u that is the RSS agent my friend.

If my jatt sikh bro's come here they will destroy you, we muslims protect you sikhs from Hindus esp in 1984, wen they whipped u, and this is wot we get??

I love sikhs , i hope i havent offended any1

U talk about how in jatt world u spread the love between muslims and sikhs, yet your choice of words here do the opposite and create hatred against u. WHo got whipped in 84? u claim sikhs are your brothers and we are equal yet u mark us out by sayin we got "WHIPPED" in 84. if u regarded us as your brothers then u would say not "you" but "we".

Was it the few hundred sikhs defending their faith that got "whipped"? or was it the thousands of armed troops? the sikhs won a decisive victory over the government opression in 84.

few hundred battled many thousands and attained martydom. so it was a sikh victory o fickle minded one <banned word filter activated>. then gandhi also got her gift in due time. bang bang. v2.gif

Mohammed was th4e great prophet, and even ur guru nanak went and paid respec to mohammed and prayed to allah at mecca, so please my sikh bro, dont berate him.

Yes guru nanak went to mecca. this was part of a divine plan to educate people of that area. remind me of when guru ji "paid respect to mohammed

I myself am married to a sikh girl and i let her respect both, adn she understnad this so dont misunderstand me.

yes yes im sure u keep her on a short leesh.

Protect ur girls from Hindus who are trying to convert them, as they hate sikhs, adn attack them in the UK and USA

ummmm no..... u need help.

hey hes lied so much in his post..... i think we have a perfect example of the al Taqqiyaa in use LOL.gif

"al-Taqiyya" means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and strategies at a time of eminent danger to save oneself from physical or mental injury."

what killa ji has told us, i am completely in support of his post. :TH:

Why is Sikhsangat admins even allowing trouble maker's "sindhuDAputr" and "shere punjab".

And by the way "shere punjab" you dont deceive to be called a "sher". This privilage is only for SINGH's. Unless of course you are remembering your ancestors who were forcible converted.

Why dont just stay in your "jatt world" and plan your terrorist attacks or plan your next "lying" strategy.

BTW, this is not in Taleban. Its in the UK.

post-6516-1160748835.jpg

SIKHSANGAT ADMIN you should be banning muslim trouble makers on this site. Why are you letting them post utter nonsence here.?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don think theres any reason to disrespect Shere Punjabi, this is over now, sikhs proved their point, sindhuDAputr ran away after being defeated by the sikh(doesnt it sound like history from guru gobind jis time?, haha) anyways, stop the stupid remarks on islam, it doesnt do anything but hurt urselfs.

now lets party for our victory, shall we? rockon.gif

peace

and this is the muslims who think the Gurbani isnt from the Lord, because of Bhagats and Saints contrbuity:

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a divinely revealed scripture. There are many occasions when this is made clear in Guru Granth Sahib Ji :

jaisee mai aavai khusum kee baanee thaisurraa kuree giaan vae laalo ||

As the Word of the Forgiving Lord comes to me, so do I express it, O Lalo. (p722).

sathigur kee baanee sath sath kar jaanuhu gurasikhuhu har kuruthaa aap muhuhu kudtaaeae ||

O GurSikhs, know that the Bani, the Word of the True Guru, is true, absolutely true. The Creator Lord Himself causes the Guru to chant it. (p308)

There are many more examples where it is made clear that the bani in Guru Granth Sahib is the word of God.

In Guru Granth Sahib Ji, there is also the bani composed through different bhatts (bards) and bhagats who were Sikhs of the Guru and inspired to recite as well. The Bhatts were given initiation by the Guru and although they were a wandering group of minstrels, they ended up staying with the Guru for the rest of their lives, singing his praises. They describe the mystical experiences and sights they've seen and show how amazing and great Guru Nanak is. Let us not forget that the Bhagats were no ordinary men, their spirituality was of the highest order and their Bhagat bani in Guru Granth sahib Ji is not found in any of their own collections. For example, Bhagat Kabir's bani in Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not found in his Beejak or any of his collected works, it is unique to Guru Granth Sahib Ji because it is the word of God.

The Bani they recited after becoming Sikhs is the one in Guru Granth Sahib Ji and not found in any of their works.

The notion that the Gurus ‘borrowed’ from other religious texts in also false. The Gurus bani rejects time and time again all other religious texts, so why would it include passages from them? The belief that Guru Granth Sahib contains any passages from other religious texts or translations of them is totally false. Guru Arjun Dev Ji personally overlooked all aspects of the compilation of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and whose shabads are the most. These were direct revelations from God as was all the bani from all the Gurus and Bhagats.

This is very much contrary to some other texts that was compiled many years after the prophet ascended the heavens. In fact the prophet was illiterate so how could he have written down or understood any alleged revelations to him?

Actually the Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib is the only religious composition written by its prophets, i.e. The Guru’s themselves.

No other religion can claim this. The Koran was written not by a prophet, but 50 years after Mohammed passed away. Mohammed himself was illiterate, so did not write anything. But the kabba and the Hajj is also a form of big idol worship. The Bible was written by the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, none of them contemporaries of Jesus and written at least 50-100 years after Jesus.

Guru Amar Daas Ji in Siree Raag on Pannaa 35

In speaking, in seeing and in words, remain immersed in the Shabad.

The Word of the Guru's Bani vibrates throughout the four ages. As Truth, it teaches Truth.

Egotism and possessiveness are eliminated, and the True One absorbs them into Himself.

Those who remain lovingly absorbed in the True One see the Mansion of His Presence close at hand. ||3||

Guru Granth Sahib Ji does not narrate the life story of Guru Nanak Dev Ji , but each and every word is dedicated to the Glory of the Almighty Divine Being only. It is not a reproduction of earlier religions, but the Divine Word (Gurbani) came to the Gurus, and 15 Bhagats, 17 Bards, & 4 devotees (who all shared the same Dharam of Naam & Gurmat), direct from God. Guru Nanak Ji stated that it was not his philosophy, it was not his understanding and it was not his thinking, but the Word was coming to him direct from God and he was simply delivering His message to the world. As he confirms:

'O Lalo, as comes the Divine Word from Lord to me, So do I narrate it.' (Raag Tilang Mohalla 1, p-722)

'I have said what Thou commandeth me to say.' (Raag Wadhans Mohalla 1,p-566)

This was repeatedly confirmed and emphasized by all the Gurus in their Bani such as:

'From God springs ambrosial Gurbani The exalted Guru narrates and preaches the same to world.' (Raag Majh Mohalla 3, p-125)

'This Word comes from Him, Who hath created the World.' (Mohalla 4, p-306)

'This Word that hath come from God, It dispelleth all woes and worries.' (Raag Sorath Mohalla 5, p-628)

'I speak but the Will of the Lord, For, the Lord's devotee narrateth the Word of the Lord.'(Raag Sorath Mohalla 5, p-629)

'Whatever the Lord hath instructed me, Hear, O my brother.' Raag (Tilang Mohalla 9, p-727)

The tenth Master, Guru Gobind Singh Ji established the same truth that it was God's Word that was being revealed through the Gurus:

'Whatever the Lord sayeth to me I say the same to the world.' (Guru Gobind Singh Ji )

Guru Granth Sahib Ji was not written by the devotees after the Gurus had gone, but it was dictated and compiled by the Gurus themselves. Thus it is the Authentic Divine Scripture. No body is allowed to change even a comma or a period out of 1430 angs (pages). The Seventh Nanak's son, Ram Rai, changed the meaning of only one verse to please the Emperor, Aurangzeb, upon which he was excommunicated for ever by his father (the Seventh Nanak), thereby establishing the fact that no one could ever change the God's Word, the Gurbani.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is numerically structured which acts as a central locking system. The numerical system ensures that no-one can add their own hymn or Bani into the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The poetic beauty of Guru Granth Sahib ji ensures that no person can add an extra word to the Guru Granth Sahib, which would disrupt the flowing poetry. The Tenth Nanak made five copies of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji which he dictated and signed. One Volume was taken by Ahmed Shah Abdali and the whereabouts is unknown. However the other four Volumes are preserved at the Takhat Sahibaans (Sri Hazoor Sahib, Sri Patna Sahib, Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib, & Sri Kesgharh Sahib).

Max Arthur Macauliffe, an English writer, delivered a speech at Akal Bunga, Amritsar in 1899:

"There is another point to the merit of the Sikh religion that the founders of other religions in this world never wrote even one line with their own hands. You might have heard that there was a very famous Greek philosopher called Pythagoras who had many followers, but he never left behind anything written by him from which we could have known about the principles of his sect. After him came the second Greek philosopher named Socrates who was born in 500 B.C. He became a very famous religious leader who claimed that he was receiving Divine instructions from God within himself, which persuaded him to do good and prohibited from doing any evil deeds. But he too never left anything behind written by him which could have shed light on his philosophy and its principles. Whatever we know about him, has only come through the writings of his follower, Plato. Besides there came Mahatma Buddh in India and he never wrote anything with his hands. Then came Christ who did not write anything himself either. His teachings are only known through the Bible which was written by others. Then came Muhammad who was illiterate who also did not write down anything. However the Sikh Gurus acted quite opposite to all these religious leaders that they themselves dictated their message of Truth and compiled Guru Granth Sahib. In this respect the Sikh religion is far ahead than others."

Although Iam joining this discussion late but will like to say that we beleive in "Shabad Guru". Purpose of these people is not to involve in scholarly discussions but to degrade other people's faith. They show extreme hatred towards hindus at this website called "jattworld.com". I personally know people, who have left islam but we don't advertise it.