Can One Person In A Relationship Be Amrithdhari And The Other Partner Not?

Guest Bass Singh

here's what the punj said when i got amrit.

first they asked singles where their spouses were, most people said that they did not wish to take it yet. so the hukam was if you decide to go ahead with this then you can't have a physical relationship with your spouse until they take amrit as well.

bhul chuk maaf

guru rakha.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i dont wana be labelled as a modern sikh, its just a question i had, im not saying im right or wrong, but im just sharing what i've seen and askin a question on that, some ppl jump to conclusions a bit too fast...im just trying to learn here :glare:

Guest s133k_s1kh

i dont wana be labelled as a modern sikh, its just a question i had, im not saying im right or wrong, but im just sharing what i've seen and askin a question on that, some ppl jump to conclusions a bit too fast...im just trying to learn here :glare:

FATEH!!!

No one is jumping to a conclusion. They are just discussing and giving a written form to their thoughts here. No one said this is the FINAL STATEMENT and we wont have further argument on this topic.

GURU RAKHA!!!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

lol-dude i wasnt talking about anyone in particular, and u were the last person on my mind wen i was typin up my post, but was just sayin this in general and yeah this topic shud be closed...but gud to see ppls responses cuz i've seen alotta amritdharis wit nonamritdharis so i learned sumthing new today, i guess :D @

Guest s133k_s1kh

lol-dude i wasnt talking about anyone in particular, and u were the last person on my mind wen i was typin up my post, but was just sayin this in general and yeah this topic shud be closed...but gud to see ppls responses cuz i've seen alotta amritdharis wit nonamritdharis so i learned sumthing new today, i guess :D @

FATEH!!!

Damn..I never said your comments were targeted towards specific individual. I replied to your post because you had said " People jump to conclusions a bit too fast." For me, i didnt see anyone jumping to a conclusion rolleyes.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GURU ANG SANG!!