Peaceful Protests Against Ghagga / Afghanna Missionary Camp In Toronto

Shinda

k...everyone that knows me will know that i think everything ghagga believes is a joke and i don't agree with his opinion at all...nor do i agree with khalsa fauj's opinions...

and i can respect the akal takt action against ghagga...but i was talking to someone and they said that normal maryada of such actions was that akal takt would call the person in question to explain their side..and not just make a judgment that quickly... In my opinion, the masands in charge of akal takt (and yes i did say masands...because we all know that akal takt right now is in corrupt hands of badal and co) just made a hasty (although, probably a good one) decision just to sort of throw a bone at all of us...i dunno...i mean...on one hand they take action against ghagga and on the other hand...the worldwide sangat has been complaining about baba maan for more than two years and they remain mute on that issue just cuz badal wants to win an election? the sgpc's strategy against people cutting their hair is to hold turban camps??? great strategy, lets not focus on ithaas, lets not focus on leading jeevans that would inspire sikh youth, lets not focus on explaining gurbani, and importance of seva, simran, sangat.(pls not sarcasm)..i mean what kind of bs is that...

ALSO... it would have been soo cool, soo refreshing if akal takt management could have at least shown point for point how ghagga was wrong in his assertions....i mean...at the very least...if they don't have the giyaan in india..they could have at least phoned respected kulbir singh veerji who did an amazing job of showing what khoj of gurbani can yield...

and to daljeet singh...i don't think its a good idea to say that people who side with ghagga should be banned...why? cuz this is a sikh forum....you will get many people with many differing views...show the world that singhs can outsmart others in debate...and not suppress viewpoints without showing them to be false...this is not islam... like...will you ban all the people that support bhaniarawala? nirankaris? RSS? cuz i'm sure we all have seen their posts...if you were to institute a policy it should be clearly of what points are not allowed to be challenged and apply that across the board...i would at least see and respect the rationality in that...

challo...after seeing the videos...i'm not sure that ghagga has any of his opinions out of malice..i think it's just what he really thinks...so i don't think i can hate him for that...maybe i'm more innocent than others... if i ever saw the guy, i'd probably hand him some reading material on gurmat from various inspiring gursikhs and wish him good luck on his spiritual journey....

remember...that a blessing of love is more powerful at changing people than simply condemning them...

k..this post has been longer than i intended...gotta do some serious amount of simran to make up for this...

waheguru ji k khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post jss, fanatics who ought to kill him(ghugga) should read jss post if that does not sink in, and do panth a huge favor - move to afghanistan, join the fellow taliban brothers, khalsa panth (lovely garden of satguru patsah) does not need sharia law !!!!!!

Attack the fascist idealogy people like ghugga, khalsa fauji and tunnel minded jatha, org follow not the "people". ! You cannot root out the problem by passing out death threats, its the idealogy which needs to be attack that could be done by promoting gurmat countering their propaganda- new age ferengi rational hocus pocus sikhi.

My opinion on which transalations should be used is that if the person doing the translations actually lives a GurSikh lifestyle, does Simran, has Amrit Vayla, is proper in Rehit, etc. THEN that person's translations should be considered. IF that person has KAMAEE then listen to that person. If the person doing the translations is a bookworm and has 10 Phds but that person has never done a single minute of Simran or has no Nitnem, Amrit Vayla, no Rehit, then why listen to that person? Because of the 10 Phds? I think not. If that person has no Kamaee then that person has no experience in GurSikhi. Others listen to people who have Kamaee. Look at the GurSikhs like Bhai Vir Singh Ji, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa (DDT), and others they had Kamaee and people to this day still read their books and are influenced. No one questions them. People like Ghaaga believe that the path to God is through the mind, what they are missing is that the path to God is through the heart. It doesn't matter if you don't have all the Giaan in the world, you can be an illeterate, but if you have love and longing for Guru Sahib, he will bless you.

Will ghagga get beat in the face with a shoe in the court of dhramraj??? The world will never know :D

Dharamaraj!!!!!

why use Hindu apostle of death?

make it Dharamraj singh

are u just here to cause trouble?

trouble?

why are u troubled by my simple sarcasm?

i m amused by some sikhs (that would mean ALL of the posters on this forum, right?)

desperate attempts to disown their roots

if you want a separate identity, separate DHARAM (not PANTH as Great Guru envisaged)

you would have to invent theology all over again.

just throw dharamrajs and Rams and Durgas and shivas and dharam and satyug where they belong - dustbin. Get new icons, new idols, maybe also new scriptures.

let the disseverance be absolute and also throw dasm granth with the above-named brahminical vestiges.

and also make intolerance as the principal tenet of your new DHARAM

and dont forget to sack all the brahmins from your newly acquired theology

do it even if it means sacking TRUE martyrs like mati dass, sati dass, dayala, mani singh, majority of poets/ bhagats quoted in adi granth. also throw off the shackles put in by the deeds of hindus like Banda bahadar who avenged the Great Guru's humiliation only to be betrayed by the 'Khalsa braves" himself.

and i am v confident khalsas can do it

havent they reinvented sikh history to this extent that you cant decipher myhtology from history?????

and no i am not here to create 'trouble' unless u call 'independent perspective' by that name

and yes i am Guru ka daas

that Guru who never mentioned anywhere that he is creating SIKH DHARAM

that guru (and his predecessors) who never stopped leading a Grishth Hindu's life wearing holy thread and getting tilaks when guru gaddi was handed to them.

i still have faith in that Guru even though he strictly followed casteism

if you are even more troubled after reading this post, you and your ilk need a serious reality check

The best essay I have read so far refuting the claims that SIkhi is part of HInduism is by Bhai Balpreet SIngh Ji: Bhai Balpreet Singh Ji''s essay

As for caste, whosoever takes sharn in the charn of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, and gives their head to Guru ji, totally submits to them, has only one caste, and that is:

hmrI jwiq pwiq guru siqguru hm vyicE isru gur ky

As for everything else, there are some baleful creatures everywhere trying to raise issues of identity, but if the Khalsa panth is confident in their own roots, and their rehit and history, and actually start following it, these otherwise pernicious beings will not be able to do anything.

Will ghagga get beat in the face with a shoe in the court of dhramraj??? The world will never know :D

Dharamaraj!!!!!

why use Hindu apostle of death?

make it Dharamraj singh

are u just here to cause trouble?

trouble?

i m amused by some sikhs (that would mean ALL of the posters on this forum, right?)

if you want a separate identity, separate DHARAM (not PANTH as Great Guru envisaged)

just throw dharamrajs and Rams and Durgas and shivas and dharam and satyug where they belong - dustbin. Get new icons, new idols, maybe also new scriptures.

let the disseverance be absolute and also throw dasm granth with the above-named brahminical vestiges.

do it even if it means sacking TRUE martyrs like mati dass, sati dass, dayala, mani singh, majority of poets/ bhagats quoted in adi granth. also throw off the shackles put in by the deeds of hindus like Banda bahadar who avenged the Great Guru's humiliation only to be betrayed by the 'Khalsa braves" himself.

havent they reinvented sikh history to this extent that you cant decipher myhtology from history?????

and no i am not here to create 'trouble' unless u call 'independent perspective' by that name

that guru (and his predecessors) who never stopped leading a Grishth Hindu's life wearing holy thread and getting tilaks when guru gaddi was handed to them.

if you are even more troubled after reading this post, you and your ilk need a serious reality check

Gurfateh

Dear Brother 'Brahmin',

you forced das to join this forum.

This is going to be das's first post over here.And dawas not forced by The Khalsa Fauj but you to join the forum.

first of all,As from your replis/name das finds that you are yet to be a Sikh so das welcomes you.

Once das had simlar thought like you as he was attached with Hindutva.Das was also welcomed by Singhs and today das left Hinduism.

So with your name.

Das does not want to discuss intelelctual Brahmin of Yajur Veda or Manu Samriti but as per Gurmat,Any person who is Brahgyani is Brahmijn,be him born as Churha or lwoer caste or be it Negro.

So Brahmin can never be papi or sinner as that person is above sin and virtue.

so you if confess yourself to be sinner or papi then you are not the Brahmin.Yes if you think it by birth then you another sin by thinking yourslef as born Brahman.no one is Born as all are bron as sudra.

trouble?

Bhai/bandhu

as you do saqrcasam of my simple brothers who are not at all bothered about you.It is trouble in your mind and we have no troble but Amrit from Guru can ease of that trouble.

when he say that we are Hindu ,then we disoan our roots.Our Root andn yours to is God Akal.And if we say that we are same as abused(Blackened ie Hindu),then we are just trying to graft ourself on rottan roots.

All is grafted.

Only we have the Dharam.and all who follow Dharam join us.one who is not with us may take time to know Dharam.Dharam is from Dhar root or Dhatu which means incorporatalbe inn our life.That is Akal.and if we follow Akal lik any other follower of Akal,we are one with God.that is not the same as one who is in mammon or maya or wordly things.(if we think Hindu as nationalhood,then also it is wordly thingneeded to be given up).

god made our faith and God make us to follow that.Theolgy are invented in form of Arya Samaj and Basterdy of racuialism called Hinduism.

We do not need you suggestion and this thread is nothing to do with that.Yuop need to open another thread.

Had hindus themselves thrown the concepts you are propogating then ,they were not still slave in thier own Country called India,ruled by pesudo seculars.

Our is living God, we do not need image or imaganory things.Rather you too join us by thorwing all non sense.Ram(Absorbed),Dharam Raj(ruler of faith),Durga(fortess/Garhi or ultimate defwance(see Paslams of Old Testement as Yehova our Shiled) all are attributes of our God Akal and rest is false.We ahve one god beyond any age(be it Satyuga) as Akal is without time and beyond any age(unlike Vishnu,who helps Demons to fluorish in evil age Kaliyuga as bound by blsing given to bali king(Bhavishya Purana)).God is our Dharam.you dod not have have to tell us.God be words as Guru guides us.god is always new.

Have you read Dasam Granth.have you read Triya Charitar 266.that tells to throw phallus,black stones and all idols on the head of Panda or in river.So thats why you want it to be thrown?Just Try and our god will let you be reborn as ant under the stone.

It is you who want to stay away from us.Leave Shirk,take refuge of Allah,Be Sikh.As in Holy Kuran,We are told by Allah,that idolators follow idols just for the sake of follwing thier ancestors.They forget the God,who gives them Shifa(recovery).

Dharam is there since wrold was and till Akal wants that.Latest pesudo Dharama by brits is hindusim.Idolatory is also young think of kaliyuga but we are away from it as our Absolute God is free from them unlike your demigods.

We will not do anything but will keep on making lower castes more as Brahmins.If you behold Brahmin by birth then you are yourself sacking Brahmin hood.

do it even if it means sacking TRUE martyrs like mati dass, sati dass, dayala, mani singh, majority of poets/ bhagats quoted in adi granth.

Well as they were Brahmins as per Gurmat ie Brahgyani so were Bhai Jaita,Jiwan Singh,Veer Singh Dheer Singh and Ajmer singh(convert from Islam as Sehik bahimi or Sheikh ibrahim).

Are you sure that your Vedas are racial?

all Bhatts were Sikhs,and All Bhagats left the caste and thrrw that in gutter.So is the case with all Sikhs.If you want to pour water of gutter on them and on Gurmat,then this means that you have landed yourself in gutter.

That again Asks that do Jati or caste at all exist s in Vedas or even manu Samriti?Ore people like you just try to spread it?As you do not want to work and just want to eat idoly as your birth right?do not take offesne and look into yourself.

It is act of Malechha or filthy if we see person as per birth.(Read your ManuSamritit and that also after learing Sanskrit,and learn it from Nirmalas)

also throw off the shackles put in by the deeds of hindus like Banda bahadar who avenged the Great Guru's humiliation only to be betrayed by the 'Khalsa braves" himself.

Banda Singh was Hindu?

did word Hinduism was there ?

He was Vaishnav at one point of time.And he got baptism and no longer Hindu.

Do you know that in Garhi of Gurdas Nangal,he ate bones of oxen and beef.As a surival techniques.

Yuo want to say that our Guru was not Great and he was humliated and so called Hindu Banda slavaged?

waht a pity?

Sikhs did beter withour Banda also.

why did Hindus themselve not take avenge of PrithiviRaj(rather Hari Raj commits sucide),Defeat of Third War of Panipat,Haqiqat Rai et al.Had Hindus been so curagesios then Ram Temple would have been at Ayudhya.Sikhs avenged all.Yuo guys could not for yourself.Then how could you do it for us.Were not Hindus who were part of Force who gave Saheedi to Two Elder SahibZadas and were not same Suchnand,who oppsed Muslims from Maler kotal and lead to Shaheedi of Two younger Sahib Zadas.Which Hindu came to defeat Moghuls in battle of Muktsar?And then rule of moghuls moved in negitve way eastwornds.

Khalsa did many things so may be you are son of a hindu know else you would have been doing Namaz by now at some mosque.

do we have child becoming real from straw?It is you and still you call us for propogating myth.

do you know which child became real from straw?

Tell das if you are at all Hindu,not knowing own mythology and questioning one,whom either does not no even an iota.

This is slavery of ego of high birth called Hindutva which who call as Indenpendent prespective.It is under the influence of Maya.

But you Guru is Maya.

Did they mentioned hindu Dharam?

Have you read Ugradanti?If not then do not ask false question.

Third Panth is clearly writtan in there.

which will destroy Temples and mosques.

Guru also went to Mecca,So should we deduce him to Muslim.Thread which he refused to wear during Yagypaveet Sanskar asking iof Sudra can live then why can not he?

Have you read Mangal Prakash,where before Amrit Sanskar Guru Gobind Singh removed the thread and hung it on the tree.

Do not you feel ashamed while you spread falsehood.Thread is symbolic and you take it as ritual.Going Against Vedas as well.

We can not go by your faith.if you say Gen Mushraf is father of the das.then it may not be correct but mere imagination of yours.As per Bhai Bala Janam Sakhi First Guru had Muslim wife.Likewise Mata Kaula was also a Muslim and as per mnay of you Hindu scholras she was marreied to Guru.

And one who discard thread,And old scriptures say Vedas and Vedantas are Anti Castes and Laslty when Tenth form takes baptism and behold 5 as his Guru and 4 or 3of them were lowers caste before conversion.Yet you still have faith.Up to you.That is utopia.

yuo are not helping the Hindu cause over here.Just you innner ego,who can not harrse Sikhs offline try to do gimmicks online.People like you are respeonsilbe for making of Pakistan and may streanghten pro Khalistan movement.

Das has no offence to Hindus but this person himself is offending the faith by wrong things amnd wrong interpetaions like Vedas are non Racial but wants to say that Gurus were racial and say Vedas could be better.

Confused guy can only spread confusion.Stay with us and we remove all mist.

Sagal Jagat Mai Panth Khalsa Gaje--All all universe roars the Path of Khalsa

Jage Dharam Hindun Sagal Dhundh Bhaje--Awakes the Dharama in Indians braking all the mist or Let the Dhram be Awaken and Hindus,all mist be broken.

Just lay off.