Peaceful Protests Against Ghagga / Afghanna Missionary Camp In Toronto

Shinda

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru je ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Changing Gurbani order in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. (e.g. the vivvad of mangalcharan first of raaj first)

what does that mean?

Changing rehras and adding anti-Gurmat stanzas such as kirpaa karee hum put jugmaata into it. Sunay gung jo jaahai, etc. etc. Raam katha jug jug atal, etc. etc.

could jugmata not men the mother of the jug = waheguru

3.6 million mool mantar paath (who will count?, brahmanvaad) [Pg. 48, 123, 128-129, 449, 601, 619, 620, 624 of Gurmukh Parkash]

what is worng with so much mool mantar? its about doing loaaads

Guru Gobind Singh Ji breaking pitchers of women taking water to their homes. (Tauheen of Guru Maharaj, Ghoar Nindya) Pg. 73 of Gurmukh Parkash

wat is the whole story?

Guru Ji grabbing kesh and taking Sikh out of hell.

Guru jee can do anything? i see u syin tht ther is no narak it is jus without Gurmat in life. this cud mean that

with Kirpa of Guru jee they pull you out of a manmat life

Reading Sukhmani Sahib while standing on 1 leg (Pg. 129, 449 of Gurmukh Parkash)

is there a story behind this or is it just written randomly in Gurmukh Parkash

101 Akhand paaths (Pg. 275, 436, 440, 463, 465, 621, 636 of Gurmukh Parkash)

for what?? specific reason? the more paath the beter

Doing aarti after ardass (Pg. 352 of Gurmukh Parkash)

Aarti the banee?

Parkash of 25 Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Ji at one time (Pg. 413, 414, 416, 419 of Gurmukh Parkash)

where at?

Maryada of 7 Akhand Paaths and 15 Akhand paaths (Pg. 418, 444 of Gurmukh Parkash)

again where do they do this? who is this maryada for

Akhand paath every pooranmashi (Pg. 570 of Gurmukh Parkash)

frm the lil i no about pooranmashi it is like ther was light back in the days and peoiple will do Kirtan, PAath etc. people have just continued doing this since. again it is another Akhand Paath at the end of the day

Free to take sukha (bhung) (Pg. 631 of Gurmukh Parkash)

wacko.gif bruv i never come across this 1

One woman's husband died. She didn't let the sun rise until her husband was brought back to life. (Pg. 22 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

who was this? when was it and whats the whole story

Mool Mantar is up to Nanak Hoasee Bhee Sach (Pg. 24 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

yes it is

Asa Ki Vaar takes you of chaurasi (Pg. 34 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)

banee can do anything

Taksal doesn't even know who it is started by. Their books say, Bhai Mani Singh while their speeches say Baba Deep Singh.

two taksals were created with Sheheed Bhai Mani Singh jee jathedar of one i cant remeba wher it is and Baba Deep Singh jathedar of other

Bhul chuka maaf veer jee

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

Title of the topic is a bit deceiving :D . It has all the stuff that has got nothing to do with the topic. This is not the only thread that went off-topic :TH: Good Job.

The Khalsa Fauj veerji you should have started a separate thread. Just a suggestion..tusi vi gusse na ho jiyo hun

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GUR FATEH!!

Anybody here know anything about what ghaggas lattest actions are. All i know is that hes staying with some next guy who's a really big public figure. Can soembody tell me whats goin on with the boycot at the moment?

so wha happen wit da protest?

Heard from Canadian contacts that the event was cancelled on Saturday. However, Ghagga and around 40 supporters turned up anyway. Around 400 protesters also turned up. Understand one of Ghagga's supporters who was causing offence was given a good hiding. A video was made and is expected to be made available online.

Hope all the protesters and many more will also organise and take part in candlelit vigils for the victims of the anti-Sikh pogroms of November 1984.

Here's the link to the topic 'Worldwide Candlelit Vigils calling for Justice for the November 1984 Victims of Anti-Sikh Pogroms', that will be taking place in just over one week.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=21825

I Though This Post is all about Protest against ghagga .. but In this post i got something else.. Hun tann veero eh ni pata lagda kitay vishwas kita jave kite na kita jave.. We fightin with each other ... where is the Morcha against RSS, and this Bhamaniwad. i think u should do whateva u like .. like if u think u will get God by doin Naam Simran then go on . if u think its wrong then dont ... i think singho it will be the only solution left if we will keep on fightin like this.. Plz stop all this cum and unite.. listen to every one but do only thing which is according to Gurbani according to Guru Granth sahib ji .. I m moorkh .. main saar ni janda uss malik de rang di .. mainu enna gayan nahi ..jina mere ethe baithe Singh Veeran nu hai .. jini Samajh Parmatma ne bakshi uss mutabik likh baitha haan .. je kissi nu gall galat lagge hath jodd ke maffi mangda haan ... Guru Fateh Parwaan Karni ji Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Naw, I don't mind!

No need for gusaa here.

As for Ghugga, he has accepted his mistakes according to my sources and will change those things in the future publications. That is what I have heard, other than that. I don't know. Lets wait and see if he changes them or not. As for the protest. I went around 1:10. No one was there. The owner said he cancelled the program as there was a danger of fight.

For the goras, we are just a tamasha. We need to learn better and make better decisions. Sikhs are ruining their own image.