Shaheedi Immortality's Dancin Tracks ?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji .. Last night i was with my friend at his shop .. we were sharin sum views on SIkhi .. I just heard Kavishri "" Sheran de deryean te Ajj Gidad karan kalolan "" i was very happy lisnin this song .. when i look back that from where the sound of this sweet Kavishri of shaheedi immortality is cumin ... i was shocked when i saw that this is cumin from a Car .. That car was of a sikh boy .. Who drinks .. apni daddi katti hoyi si .. nahi sir te koi Dastar na pagg . uss ne apnay Kesh da Kudiya wangu Juda kita hoya si .. he was like dancin on this Kavishri ... mainu Gussa ayaa like he didnt even know the meanin and doesnt show any respect to the feeling of sikh kaum ... main soch leya jiss din oh mainu milu ga .. i will teach him how to give respect to shaheeds and to your kaum

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji .. Last night i was with my friend at his shop .. we were sharin sum views on SIkhi .. I just heard Kavishri "" Sheran de deryean te Ajj Gidad karan kalolan "" i was very happy lisnin this song .. when i look back that from where the sound of this sweet Kavishri of shaheedi immortality is cumin ... i was shocked when i saw that this is cumin from a Car .. That car was of a sikh boy .. Who drinks .. apni daddi katti hoyi si .. nahi sir te koi Dastar na pagg . uss ne apnay Kesh da Kudiya wangu Juda kita hoya si .. he was like dancin on this Kavishri ... mainu Gussa ayaa like he didnt even know the meanin and doesnt show any respect to the feeling of sikh kaum ... main soch leya jiss din oh mainu milu ga .. i will teach him how to give respect to shaheeds and to your kaum

Khalsa ji, don't worry a majority don't know what any of it means. We seem to think it's only Sikhi that is declining but many other faiths go through this too. Muslims on several sites are saying kids go off to mosque but hang around cars and break windows and terrorise other muslims. And freely drink 'Barcadi Breezers' and smoke!

Oh my days the shaheedi tracks are awesome sooo many young Sikhs understand them and they sound great, its funny you mentioned dancing since i had an interesting msn convo over this :D LOL.gif

:D

loooolll i thought the same when i saw the title of this thread LOL.gif

in my experience i've found "boy racers" ie, the punjabi teenage guys who drive bangers and blast bhangra while they'r bobing their heads like nodding dogs, play them in their cars at hiiigh volume to luk "bad"

i was saying to Akhoza yday, that fair enough the youth listens to them and their learning of events that took place in the past but SOME people do it too act like a "Geeeee" and they take the mickey outta proper sikhs, that listen to kirtan, do paath etc, they forget the saint side of things.

but as Pakandi baba said, it happens in all religious communities

• 1 month later...