Can/should You Wear The 5 Kakkar If Your Not Amritdhari?

Sikh Soldier

y not?

i dun see any harm in doin tat....i know of few singhs who are wearing all the kakaars before taking amrit

if u r looking at taking amrit...u shud practise it.....all kakaars are equally important not only kirpaan

Ive been told that wearing all your kakaars and practising doing your baani before you take amrit is a good thing.

Not only are you practising to take a big commitment in your life but you are giving yourself an idea of what it will be like when you take amrit

I know quite a few people who wear all their kakaars who are practising to take amrit in the future. As said above, being a true amritdhari is no easy job it takes alot of practising and commitment.

Bull chaak Maaph

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh

the main reason why i think people dont like seeing 'non sikhs' ie those who havent taken amrit, from wearing a kirpan is that, you are then representing the khalsa whilst you actually are not one..........its liek if you wana join a school and before you join you decide to wear the uniform so you can get used to it.............................. but thats just what i think is the reason, im not saying if we can or cant................... cos i dont know

are you alowed to wear a kipan before tking amirt?i wear all the other kakaars and are hopefully going to take amrit soon.

yh course u can wear da kirpan al 5ks have the same signifigance ,if some1 says to u tht u cant then why should non amritdharis be allwoed 2 wear karas then? all 5k's can be worn amirtdhari or not

are you alowed to wear a kipan before tking amirt?i wear all the other kakaars and are hopefully going to take amrit soon.

yh course u can wear da kirpan al 5ks have the same signifigance ,if some1 says to u tht u cant then why should non amritdharis be allwoed 2 wear karas then? all 5k's can be worn amirtdhari or not

Ive been told that wearing all your kakaars and practising doing your baani before you take amrit is a good thing.

Not only are you practising to take a big commitment in your life but you are giving yourself an idea of what it will be like when you take amrit

I know quite a few people who wear all their kakaars who are practising to take amrit in the future. As said above, being a true amritdhari is no easy job it takes alot of practising and commitment.

Bull chaak Maaph

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh

DITTO! :TH: