Comment On This Photograph

NEECH KUKAR

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what is your problem with this image Neech Kukar ji?

Persumably it is because there is a puicture of Baba Siri Chand Ji behind Guru Granth sahib Ji. So what is your point ?

I have seen pictures of Baba Buddha Ji in Gurdwaras, Bhai Gurdas Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji pictures I have seen on the back wall behind Guru Sahib Ji, so what is your problem here? If it is an issue of pictures per-say then some Gurdwaras allow pictures in the Darbar sahib and others do not, or is it specifically Baba Siri Chand Ji ?

Exactly what is your problem with this image Neech Kukar ji?

Persumably it is because there is a puicture of Baba Siri Chand Ji behind Guru Granth sahib Ji. So what is your point ?

I have seen pictures of Baba Buddha Ji in Gurdwaras, Bhai Gurdas Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji pictures I have seen on the back wall behind Guru Sahib Ji, so what is your problem here? If it is an issue of pictures per-say then some Gurdwaras allow pictures in the Darbar sahib and others do not, or is it specifically Baba Siri Chand Ji ?

DNT FIGHT MAN (BUNDHA :D )

HE JUZ ASKED FIR COMMENTS.

HE SAID NUFFING

NOW MY COMMENT: THIS IS NOT FINE , I DNT THINK IT RIGH TO PUT BABA SRI CHAND JI'S PIC IN GURDWARAS OR IN HOMES.

U TALKED ABT BABA DEEP SINGH JI, BHAI GURDAS JI, BAB BUDHA JI, thewn note that they all have very big contribution in sikhi.

we also respect baba sri chand ji only coz he was son of GURU NANAK DEB JI MAHARAJ

but the path he choosed was totaly opposite from sikhism.

GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ had alots of discussion with SIDHS and all that is in SIDH GOSHT

and that was all abt GREHSTI AND SANYASI AND ABT THE RESPECT OF WOMEN.

BABA JI IS RESPECTABLE BCOZ HE IS GURU SAHIB 'S SON

THATS WHY WHEN BABA SRI CHAND JI COMMENTED ON SRI GURU RAM DAS JI AND said that ur beared is very very long, then guru sahib ji replied that it is for dusting ur feet.

and one more thing that we go to gurdwara and always cover our head but baba ji 's head is not covered.

thats wot was my personal view.

i am not saying that i am 100% right.

i will say all of u to plz if u can correct me.

i also want to know abt the positive points on this topic.

Sorry yaar, I didn't mean to sound as if I was fighting.

The story of the beard being long was NOT of Baba Siri Chand Ji.

Baba Siri Chand Ji was a Sikh and had the utmost respect from all the Gurus right up to Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji. Baba Ji asked Guru Sahib Ji if he could some how be linked to Sikhi for all times, Guru Sahib Ji gave Baba Ji his son (I think it was Baba Gurditta Ji) so the link with Sikhi is there. If the Gurus gave Baba Ji the utmost respect then do you think we should not? Baba Ji was very high avastaa, Guru Nanak Dev Ji could see that Baba Ji had chosen a more solitary lifestyle hence the Guru ship did not go to them, but that is not to say that they had fallen out of favour.

If you look at most pictures in Gurdwara darbars they are higher then Guru Granth Sahib Ji, no one complains there, it just so happens that it is depicted like this in this picture and people will start to pick up on it.

As for the bare head comment, it is a bit laughable. This is a picture for God sake and this is how Baba Ji was, are we to be like the taliban and start to paint and pag in ?

if you ask me, pictures have no place in the darbar period.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR SO LONG, BUT ONLY A FEW LISTEN!!!!

NO IMAGES OF ANYONE BUT OF SIKH GURUDWARAS SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN DARBAR SAHIB!!

Baba Shri Chand should be respected but his path was not od Sikhi but of a sidh!

Waheguru ji ka khals waheguru ji ki fateh,

Dear Brothers and sister's i would like you comments on this image

I think this against sikhi.

<banned site filter activated>gallery/bscbday2005/100_8027

thanks

pray.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waqheguru ji kee fateh

well what i feel about this photograpgh that these people are trying to make every one happy, as i have been to this place 5-6 times , what i have noticed that along with our mahan guru granth sahib ji , they also worship HANUMAN CHALISA ( A HINDU PRAYER) , BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED WITH THE FACT , WHY THEY DO THAT ,

and i would like shed more light on the way , worship is done over there , anyone who can read gurmukhi can sit behind guru sahib and read from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ,

even there is a room where Our mahan guru granth sahib is shushobit along with other hindu scriptures and i have seen people reading JAAP SAHIB ANY TIME , i am nt sure whether this is allowed or not , WHAT I BELIEVE THAT WE CANT WORSHIP ANY ONE ELSE IN GURDWARA , SECOND JAAP SAHIB IS ONE OUR MORNING PRAYERS SO WE SHOULD READ IT IN AMRITVELA ONLY.

BHUL CHUK MAAF

pray.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waqheguru ji kee fateh

pray.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waqheguru ji kee fateh

well what i feel about this photograpgh that these people are trying to make every one happy, as i have been to this place 5-6 times , what i have noticed that along with our mahan guru granth sahib ji , they also worship HANUMAN CHALISA ( A HINDU PRAYER) , BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED WITH THE FACT , WHY THEY DO THAT ,

and i would like shed more light on the way , worship is done over there , anyone who can read gurmukhi can sit behind guru sahib and read from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ,

even there is a room where Our mahan guru granth sahib is shushobit along with other hindu scriptures and i have seen people reading JAAP SAHIB ANY TIME , i am nt sure whether this is allowed or not , WHAT I BELIEVE THAT WE CANT WORSHIP ANY ONE ELSE IN GURDWARA , SECOND JAAP SAHIB IS ONE OUR MORNING PRAYERS SO WE SHOULD READ IT IN AMRITVELA ONLY.

BHUL CHUK MAAF

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waqheguru ji kee fateh

ohmy.gif it is a gurudwara, which is guru's. so then how can we worship anyone else in the gurudwara,

bani is bani. can be read anytime anywhere :TH: