Akal Takhat & Sgpc

Pakandi baba

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please please explain how and why the people who represent us were elected, i have no idea of who elected them or how they should be ousted!!

PLEASE SHED LIGHT ON IT PLEASE!

as far as i know, its all politics man no.gif namely badal n co.
These tapoban guys know how to do aarth better than Prof. Sahib Singh? Those aarths are okay but the explanation is wrong. It might fool you but it ain't fooling me. Case closed. Ready for meat debate anytime in person. I don't like doing meat debates online anymore. They are a waste of time. If you want, talk in person or forget it.
ok buddy, for the last time and i'm sure others have said this to you. if you wanna eat meat, go ahead no one is stopping you. dont use sikhi as an excuse tho.

The Khalsa Fauj tere muh vich bukra tukhan, jaan chup karna???

Thanks people who've tried to shed light on the SGPC & Akal Thahkt, but i'm still none the wiser.....

It has nothing to do with excuse. Read any Sakhi book, they all talk about Guru Nanak Ji cooking deer at Kurukshetar mela. That is where the Shabad Maas Maas Kur Moorakh Jhugray is said to be composed.

Aww, was KFC closed dude? Is that why you've thrown your toys out the pram because we don't listen to your rantings..... rolleyes.gif

Eh brother. No need to go crazy but what do you belive? You don't belive Gurbani. You don't belive Panth. You don't believe Sakhis. You don't belive history. What thou believeth?

I believe in Akal Purakh as my Lord, i believe in Guru Granth Sahib as the revelation of the Lord. And i fully worship the word. - However, i do not care for your meat munching posts over and over again. You obvious;y have no other concern other than why we should all consume it!! - I couldn't give a flying f**t as to wheather we can consume meat or not. But it seems to be the only thing dominating your life..... GET OVER IT!!

Naw bro but the people who have been brainwashed into meat hating meat need to be helped. When people start trashing the meat eaters, i respond to tell the facts. If people didn't start saying, "it is wrong" "in sikhi you aren't allowed to eat meat" "you done kurehit" when these types of comments start popping up, then i respond. No hard feelings. These people reject the Panthic maryada because it says we are allowed to eat meat. Also, Baba Ji, why you getting out of control? No big deal. I never said every Sikh must eat meat. If you guys think i am obsessed with meat. Not true.

i think papi is obssesed with daal, carrots and lettece

hahaha