Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji

i am speechless, just let the man do what he wants, he will get paap for it if he has done it, get on with your lives, stop wasting ur breaths in moaning about someone evil, just jap the naam!

THIS IS ALL CHUGALEE AND NINDHAA, STOP TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE THINKS HAS DONE SOMETHING BAD, IF YOU HAVE SEEN VIDEOS OF THESE PEOPOLE BEING EVIL, YOU CANT PROVEW ITS THEM, TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY IS HI-TECH, THEN AGAIN IT MIGHT REALLY BE TREU - YOU JUST DONT KNOW

DATS IT. I'M GOIN 2 SHUT UP NOW and get on with my life which is dedicated to vaaheguroo, not some baba - NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY!

Fateh Jee.

Singh, u make me lmao.

Werent you da one who started recent digs at some well known keertani for singing pop tunes or sumin? And what Baba Maan Singh was accused of was MUCH MUCH worse than that. Yet u come here and say "live and let live"?

Baba Maan Singh was intouch with SO much sangat who all looked up to him. He drew in da crowds back in the day when he used to come to UK, only recently matched by Dadrian Wale. Its very safe to say that MOSTLY he done good for the panth. Brought people the right way. Anyone he says otherwise is a joka. But i think having upset a handful of people - victims or not - it has poisoned the minds of many and for him to get that credibility back is........ near like impossible... but not impossible if he really is True to the Truest Guru...

Forgive me if i offended neone yeh

If he's fake he shall be exposed here on earth! - If he's not then let him continue with his parchaar'

Although judging by the pictures and videos of him allowing people to bow to him, and him encouraging it by pulling their heads down don't sit well with me i'm afraid

Just looking at his face.....something says to me hes a fake! There is something about him that premotes suspiciousness.!!! hmmm! grin.gif

I meant to say hes seems "shifty" to me.

Maaf karna ji, but from looking at his figure, he as disowned Gurus bani:

"Rukhi Sukhi Kha khe, Tandha panee phi" "Jeeni Khadhi Chaupadiyan, Kanha Sehn Khay Dukh"

Kurtas,

Why would i want to phone Nandgarh when i have spoken to Jathedar Vedanti myself, if Nandgarh has issues(that is if he has any) why the hell didnt he bring them out in the meeting, why didnt he reflect his stance in the decision made by ALL 5 JATHEDARS............It no good going on about the banter now is it...too late!!

With regards to Canada..........I fail to understand!!!!

These so called bibiyan have been mumbling on for 2 years.....Is it still so unstable that a Court of Law hasnt acted upon the matter.....????

......Let me just inform you........of the state of affairs and the Bibiiyan in Canada!!!

The one who filed an affadavit although useless was seen in Port Alberni......

a) She had a cigarette in one hand

b) a can of beer in the other

c) her hair was cut up to her shoulders

d) she could barely walk, taking into account she was so "under the influence".

I HAVE ONE QUESTION........WHY...........?????????

Yet she can allege such rubbish and think all will be fine!!!!

On the opposite side of this we have:

Sant Baba Mann Singh:

a) still carry on with Parchaar of Guru Sahib Ji

b) still continue providing Langars where need

c) Still continue organising huge Nagar Kirtans

d) Still Continue inspiring many to take Guru Ji's Amrit

e) Are still in Sikhi Da Saroop with Guru Ji's Beloved Amrit

f) Have been cleared from Sri Akal Thakat Sahib (also taking into account the Khalsa Committe)

WHY............?????

For any normal person who was not biased and did not have a grudge against Baba Ji (mentioning no names) would quite simply be able to put 2 and 2 together....and make a conclusion!!!!!!!

The record is boring..........Please change it!!!!!

These people have tried everything......but its inevitable........

The truth always prevails.......Bottom line

the fact is that sant baba mann singh ji has been cleared of the alligations put up aganist him.

not just by anyone but the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib the HIGHEST COURT IN SIKHI.

its simple if anyone thinks the decision was a mistake; let Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib worry about it.

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji said what ever comes out of the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib will be the truth!!!!!!!!!! and for all to obey.

kurtas u talk about when sant baba mann singh ji will come to canada

well soon and when he does what will be ur next punch line?????????????????

i been hearing this same boring punch lines for over 2 years

first it was if baba ji will come to the west

than it was come to usa and than ect...........

and now its canada

if there was something that was not clear Shri Akal Thakt Sahib would have waited a little longer to make its decision(they waited more than 2 years).

we should just let this topic go now because

the truth has came out after more than 2 years.

the fact is that sant baba mann singh ji has been cleared of the alligations put up aganist him.

its simple if anyone thinks the decision was a mistake; let Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib worry about it.

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji said what ever comes out of the Shri Akal Thakt Sahib will be the truth!!!!!!!!!! and for all to obey.

kurtas u talk about when sant baba mann singh ji will come to canada

well soon and when he does what will be ur next punch line?????????????????

i been hearing this same boring punch lines for over 2 years

first it was if baba ji will come to the west

than it was come to usa and than ect...........

and now its canada

if there was something that was not clear Shri Akal Thakt Sahib would have waited a little longer to make its decision(they waited more than 2 years).

we should just let this topic go now because

the truth has came out after more than 2 years.

sorry about the double print it was a mistake

wheres the truth? i dont see it. From what i see, Vedanti has cleared him. Not Sri Akaal Takht Sahib.

Have to admit when allegations came out on Pathetic News' website, i wasnt surprised but it made me think - those criticising the baba now never once questionned the integrity of those documents....

Theres a world behind a world behind a world and so on.... Dont think we will never know the truth. This thread will just go in loops. Vedanti has cleared Baba Maan Singh - now who will clear him? This is the bigger, wider, issue than Baba Maan Singh... (no pun intended)

Veeera the above is true (not connected with Mann issue) BUT vedanti is a <admin-profanity filter activated> <admin-profanity filter activated> who is not a sikh but a kanjaar of the panth. HE MEANS NOTHING HE'S A DOG SNIFFING AWAY IN THE SEWERS!! HE DOES NOTHING FOR THA PANTH HE'S A CORRUPT RANDA WHO'LL DIE THE DEATH OF A DOG IN SQUALOR!!!