What Happens When You Become Too Religious

Surajsingh

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

:WW:

her eyes were gonna pop out

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I remember that on "wifeswap" that lady is referenced to in SGGS many many many times and she is the example in my mind.

That lady that she switched with I think goes to the Summer solstice thing held in Espanola, New Mexico with the 3ho Sikhs, and that lady is saying devil this and that about it, but the lady does say she is psycic while she is in the radio station and thats what gets that fat lady to flipout like the stereotypical christains that I have seen for almost 24 years now.

Its funny to say this but most of the christians that I personally know are almost word for word like this lady. This is one of the main reasons why I am a Sikh, because I see way too many people like this fat lady. They are all two faced everyday of their lives, but go to church and think they are saved because jesus this and that. ( To me this lady doesnt ahve ANY humility and from her bible doesnt get fullfillment if she belts out filth like she does.

When I 1st saw this on tv I was rollin and Jessica hated it because it proved what I was saying about alot of fake church people etc. ( She h8s when Im right :D ) After sometime I get evidence of what we were talking about, Sikhi and other religions etc.