Uxbridge , Uk What's It Like?

wjkk wjkf

Can I ask are there any Gursikhs from SS that live in or near Uxbridge...I might be moving there soo...wanna know what it's like there and whether Uxbridge College is any good? Thanks in advance! d_oh.gif

talking about Uxbridge UK :D

Gurfateh JI!

Uxbrdige as a whole is quite student friendly, its a big and mixed borough with lots to do... you got 2 massive shopping centres, and loads of shops.... (a few yobos though). Its also about 20mins bus from southall. So near to Gurdwaras.

Uxbrdige college has its good points and bad points (obviously). There are lots of "time wasting" kids but then again people do alright too, so Iguess it depends on the individual. Uxbridge is also 10 mins from Brunel Uni campus... so cosmpolitan with good tube links -WAHEGURU I sound like an advert...u get the idea...

No Gurdwara is Uxbridge and when its busy it takes atleast 40 mins on the bus to get to Southall, which would be the annoying bit about it. One hour via Car.

Uxbridge town centre can get rowdy at past 10.30pm. No local Sabji shops...

You have to trek down Southall any time you want Masala etc etc! Well annoying. Really bad pollution, but thats London for you, Planes fly over often to go heathrow and then the RAF is based in Uxbridge aswell so expect Air Traffic. About 2am the clubs shut so expect to hear drunken students making thier way home, also they have alot of gas leaks in the area...walking up and down the roads you can smell it.

And Uxbridge College Students look like a Flipant bunch! Though dont judge a book by its cover.

So Yerr its a nice area. If I were you I would go Leicester, best City in the world :TH:

not really, my friend is currently studying there and he goes that everytime he walks into the common room theres always a kala holding some goras head down on the pool table and hitting him across the head with the cue.

Go to Haydon and Bishops Ramsey they are very close to uxbridge so is Vyners and Bishopshaalt school. How old are you anyway?