Maan Singh

SaRpAnCh

Kurtas,

Like i said earlier, i aint going to waste my time:

For once why cant we all come together and stand side by side......think about what we as Sikhs are doing to each other........Think about the HAND behind all these issues........Its an obvious agenda to wipe out Sikhi Da Parchaar!!!!!

United we Stand------Divided we fall!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have personality to hate others just because they have different views or believe in something differently than me. There are ppl who thinks that if other don't think about sikhi the same they do, they are anti-panth and called by other names. Punjabi cannot trust nor beleive anything.. unless it happens to them personaly. Everyone should give it a try to see the both sides.

PPL of punjab cannot understand tough gurmukhi script and the teachings of Gurbani... Thats the only reason why we seeing so many babay popping up in rural areas. Becoming a baba in india means having power, workers (without pay), money, lands etc.. They will try their best to be in that position even by fooling naive ppl.

Topics like this can be created and discussed throughout but there is no end.. as one baba will go, another will pop out.. If we really want to bring good changes which is to teach gurmat to our punjab naive pendus without setting up deray..

CK

the way i see it is that, people who do nindiya are normally those who dont have much gian and have no kamai .................they are wannabe sikhs and like to turn up at all the programs thinkin they represent somthing, only the true khalsa is the gurus army and you can see that peacefulness and the boldness in the persons eyes .....................................

the way I see it the people who play the nindya card are those who want to worship human gurus and then constantly claim they actually follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji and not their human demi-god.

well ur seeing it wrong. becos i do not worship no human and bow to only one guru.........so u still have no excuse to do nindiya........

Guest militant singh
http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/2872/2006-11-01.html Wathc dem videos saadh sangat jiyo vedanti da cat needs 2 be thrwon outa akal thakt he let maan ''singh'' off these videos shw hw much beadbi this <banned word filter activated> is doing look at this thrown with a crown on top i vow to do whatever i can to stop this fake coming to my hme town and so should ova bruvas and sistas

i've always been quite subtle when it comes to posts such as this - but now im gonna be totally honest about wat i think

if any those people on this site that do nindya of mahaan gursikhs had any gian then they wouldnt doit - it shows they have no kamai,

have any of the nindak idiots done years of naam simran without seeing daylight??

the answer is no

if any of the <banned word filter activated> NINDAKS had any gian theyd be able to distinguish between truth and fake

people who have done so much bhagti deserv all the respect in the world......as it says in bani obtain the dut of the feet of the saints and apply it to your forehead (what do think these people are doin)......9 yrs bhagti......they are Gods own.......dont u people understand....they are already one with God.......they can go from this world weneva they want.........they just doin the seva for us.

all these kids on this site think they no it all about sikhi....when realy they dont no jack......its tru u are all kids.....its obvious by the things you all right

u all think ur so uche suche and some sort of dhram de rakhvale.....truth is ur just lilte <banned word filter activated> kids with no gian.

for some it is in their karam to no the truth......others need to earn it

one benthi to all.........do some naam simran, build your jeevans, get lahaa of such great souls and ul know the truth....until then ur opions are worth nothing.

alright leave us kids alone, u the "BIG KID" can go somewhere else with this message. I say sorry for being a <banned word filter activated>. ok go away now with ur baba pehowa. Tu vadda bapu baniya phirna.

i've always been quite subtle when it comes to posts such as this - but now im gonna be totally honest about wat i think

if any those people on this site that do nindya of mahaan gursikhs had any gian then they wouldnt doit - it shows they have no kamai,

have any of the nindak idiots done years of naam simran without seeing daylight??

the answer is no

if any of the <banned word filter activated> NINDAKS had any gian theyd be able to distinguish between truth and fake

people who have done so much bhagti deserv all the respect in the world......as it says in bani obtain the dut of the feet of the saints and apply it to your forehead (what do think these people are doin)......9 yrs bhagti......they are Gods own.......dont u people understand....they are already one with God.......they can go from this world weneva they want.........they just doin the seva for us.

all these kids on this site think they no it all about sikhi....when realy they dont no jack......its tru u are all kids.....its obvious by the things you all right

u all think ur so uche suche and some sort of dhram de rakhvale.....truth is ur just lilte <banned word filter activated> kids with no gian.

one benthi to all.........do some naam simran, build your jeevans, get lahaa of such great souls and ul know the truth....until then ur opions are worth nothing.

the answer is no

lol yeah........so now hes got the right to disrespect SGGS :D

if he did bhagati for 9 years...i think he shud have sum aukle.

and where does it say in sggs that sikhs shud bow to sumone who is pure?

is it just me or didnt guru gobind ji say that the sggs is the last guru and ur heads shud onli bow b4 it! :@

the answer is no

singh 1983 is 100% correct. People who do nindya of mahaan Gursikhs have no kamai. By Mahann Gursikhs we refer to Gursikhs like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji,, Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochal, Shaheed Bhai Shabaz Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Gurbax Singh Ji (Banda Bahadhur), Shaheed Bhai Bota Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Garja Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Mehtab Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Sukha Singh Ji etc etc.

However to lump an alleged woman abuser who openly flouts Akal Takht Hukumnama in with real Panthic gems (mahaan Gursikhs) shows how low standards have fallen and how low some people hold the sacrifices of TRUE mahaan Gursikhs. Where was Bheva when our brothers were being killed in Punjab, what aspects of the Saint Soldier did he exhibit during these dark years ?

Kurtas,

Like i said earlier, i aint going to waste my time:

For once why cant we all come together and stand side by side......think about what we as Sikhs are doing to each other........Think about the HAND behind all these issues........Its an obvious agenda to wipe out Sikhi Da Parchaar!!!!!

United we Stand------Divided we fall!

You are right lets unite. But to unite we need to all respect the Hukumnama of the Akal Takht which you obviously do not want to do. We can unite behind the banner of Miri Piri but not behind some sadh. Choice is yours. You are most welcome to drop the divisive stance on various things which are in direct contradiction to HUKUMNAMA issued by the Akal Takht and we can move forward BUT if you want to remain loyal to your sadh (as opposed to the TRUTH from the Akal Takht) then there is no way we can unite.

the answer is no

well said, supose we gota remember that we are talking to youngsters who have raging hormones and havent faces the real world yet........

looks lyk the pheowa lovers will never learn

oh well i guess one day when they see his missdeeds first hand then maybe, just maybe they will acccept but then we come back the this:

"a long time back there was a guy who followed some guy who was supposed to be a "spiritual guru" and this guys friend goes to him "your guru drinks alchol and gets mashed everyday" the chela goes "no way" and was annoyed so the other guy goes come to the Theka (desi bar sorta thing) and we will see, SO they both go there and see the "guru" there and the other guy goes to the chela "you believe me?" and the chela is like "no no its going to be a kautak" and so the bottle is opened buy the "guru" and the other guy goes to the chela "you believe me now dont you?" and still the chela is like "no no its going to be a kautak" and then the guru chugs down the pint and the guy goes to the chela "NOW do u belive me" and the chela goes "it may have been alcohol first but now its been in my gurus mouth it has become amrit"