Dehli Massacres

singh_comradz

Fateh ppl,

I was gonna post this on the actual anniversary but didn't get a chance to. So here goes.

My friend, who was a young kid in Delhi during the pogroms told me a true story about his pooha (or thaai).

She was doing paath from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at a gurdwara when the Hindu mobs came and threatened to burn the gurdwara down. The sangat out of fear vacated the gurdwara but she carried on reading paath and didn't flinch. The mob carried out their threat and burnt the gurdwara down.

The whole gurdwara was in ruins but the area in which she sat and Guru Ji was remained untouched by the flames.

To me this was really inspirational and just shows how POWERFUL faith is, and i thought i'd share with you guys.

bhul chuk maaf

I know a story of a sort of massi of mine well my moms cuz sister or something, anywayz she was a young girl living in Delhi with her family and the Hindu mob got her dad who was a sardar and put a tyre over him and set him alite saying watch the singh dance, they also raped her mom then slit her throat, the girl's (my massi's) brothers escaped since they swam up the sewers of Delhi to escape the mob and the girl (my massi) escaped sicne she ran to a neighbours house who were Hindu and they cut her hair and when the mob came thy said she's their daughter. pray.gif