The Biggest Gurudwara In Europe And Look At The State Of It!

Fear NOBODY

listen to me jagz bhaji, instead of moaning abt it u reali have to blame sum of the sangat for not taking care of the gurdwara.just clean it urself with humility and not tel any1 abt it

sangat/clean it yourself

yes the sangat can help keep it clean and tidy...

but how will jagz bhaji fix structural damage? i think jagz bhaji is saying that some of the £££££ made this year should be spent on maintaining the building itself khalistani_lioness bhenji.

how can jagz bhaji "clean it himself" when hes reffering to some structural damage? he cant "clean" dampness or cracks in walls loll

Some builders/sangat with the right expertise can sort it out.

moaning

He is raising awareness.

blaming sangat

i see posts reffering to the comitee as if they were "above the sangat". the comitee is also the sangat. so when blame tends to shift towards them by some people, its only because they have money to sort it out/ are in a better position. afterall....shouldnt the money made from the gurdwara be spent on the gurdwara? think it over.

fateh

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjk wjkf i think paji ova their jus explained why i have put this up... in the past things what can b managed have been cleand up... for exmaple on election dai dwn park avnu the masses n masses amount of paper n rubbish everywher n onli one paji helpd me out cleaning it n brooming it... even tho dare was hundreads of ppl at the gurudwara... the comity didnt do nutin or even help us by getin more ppl etc... ile jus giv u a quik summary of the commity that own the biggest gurudwara in europe.. They are ppl who are not tru to their relligion who care about the sanghat or wht happnds in the gurudwara all they are lookin to do is make money! im sure alot of other sikhs agree with this becaz of the fact of events what hav taken plce in these gurudwara's (beadbi of the gurudwara wen bolly wood ppl came dwn... dwn havlok gurudwara swami ramdev rrs person coms dwn etcc) bhul chuk maaf karo WJK WJKF

The letter as promsied i have attached to this post the letter will include da tons of photos collected any sangat wishing 2 copy paste it feel free to do so even better do so and send this to Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall

2 - 8 Park Avenue

Southall UB1 3AG

Telephone Number : 020 8574 8901

Fax Number : 020 8574 8902 or send it to Sri Guru Singh Sabha

Havelock Road

Southall UB2 4NP

England

Telephone Number: 020 8574 4311

Fax Number : 020 8574 8902 WJKKWJKF SIGN DA PETITON AND GET ALL MATES AND FMAILY 2 DO SO CMON LETS SHW THEM WHAT POWER TO THE PEOPLE IS if theres any speling errors inform me fanxWaheguru_Ji_Ka_Khalsa_Waheguru_Ji_Ki_FatehDear_General_Secretary.doc2.doc

Waheguru_Ji_Ka_Khalsa_Waheguru_Ji_Ki_FatehDear_General_Secretary.doc2.doc

i'm sure others turned up as well and did their bit but since we hadn't decided a meeting spot we didn't actually get togther in any real orgainsed way (shows we still carry our punjabi organisational skills)

but that was only the first week. what time suits everyone best and can we decide were to meet?

any reply to the letter?