Voice Of Sikhs.

thecheatah

Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ke FAte.

I have been doing some googleing and I have found many Muslim websites that claim Sikhism to be false.

I know they have been doing this ever since, but this time its different.

The method that they are using to disprove Sikhism is by assuming that Islam is correct and Sikhism is not. Thus, they discuses this in open forums and wikis. Actually hoping for Sikhs to join the discussion. Since they are open WE the SIKHS can place our own voice and clear their misunderstandings.

Here are some websites that try to disprove Sikhism:

http://www.muslimwikipedia.com/mw/index.php/Sikhism

http://forum.mpacuk.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Now when you go reply to their comments, make sure you do not do so in hate. You should not use your own opinions and emotions to argue against them, but the teachings of the Guru.

The Gurus have always corrected those who lived in falsehood, not so they could inflate their ego, but to help humanity understand the truth.

If you increase the size of the Saad Sangat, the more of a chance you have that you will be present in one.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji ke fate.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No proof of accusations, mostly opinion.

Sikhism says that it is the state of mind that God finds appeasing rather then the state of physical being.
True, If I am impure from within then what good is my physical being.a.e if a man is rich and wears nice clothes and is thought of as holy but inside has evil then no matter how he hides his evil from human eyes then antarjami still knows your minds thoughts, thus the physical being is in fact false. Meaning the physical self seen by human eyes is false and worthless, the mind(formless) which isnt seen by human eyes is true and the only thing of spiritual worth.
If you read the Guru Granth Sahib from the beginning the Guru starts out by saying that the God is indescribable, his creation in infinite and cannot be described by mere words. No one can understand God's greatness.

jy ko AwKY boluivgwVu ] qw ilKIAY isir gwvwrw gwvwru ]26]

jae ko aakhai boluvigaarr || thaa likheeai sir gaavaaraa gaavaar ||26||

If anyone presumes to describe God, he shall be known as the greatest fool of fools! ||26||

Sometimes the Guru talks about heaven and hell and other times he says that it is meaningless.
GuruJi refers some tuks towards muslims so they can understand without confusion. (but since this muslim that I have qouted doesnt pay attention, he also is confused.)((You cant read the phonebook for even 2 weeks and understand even a quarter of the numbers))
They claim to be in the presence of God whether they are being tortured, or whether they are living as kings. They are not affected by the physical environment. Thus heaven or hell does not exist.

So this is his "opinion" of Sikhs being in the presence of God. Muslim/Christian faiths beleive you only can know god through jesus or mohamed. When you are born(8.4 lakh) you are in the presence of God.

It teaches the contradictory concepts of God being Sargun i.e. with attributes and also Nirgun -without attributes (p287; p102).
Sargun= holy men/creation/Gurbani. Nirgun= Nirankar/Antarjami/Naam

All you have to do is stop and think but this guys chooses not to.

From what I understand God's attributes exist which do not pertain to this physical world. Such as being infinite, all knowing, creator of all creations. What Sikhism tries to point out is that he does not have physical attributes. He does not favor one color over another. He does not become attached like we do to physical things. He does not start listening to us if we call him by the name Allah, Ram, Jesus, or Waheguru, he is ALWAYS listening to every being. Most importantly (this contradicts Islam) is that he does not favor one person over another in any way. This includes religion, sex, or any other states of physical being. He also loves everyone equally. The bad and the good. The bad say they are in hell when they are being tortured and the good say that they are in love with God, who am I to worry if this body, which does not belonged to me and is temporary anyways, gets cut to pieces. Without God's love, being able to say such a thing sounds impossible.
SIKHI NEVER CONTRADICTS ITSELF!! IT CONTRADICTS ISLAM. If it was the same as islam then it would be islam rolleyes.gif Why do you think Sikhi came to exist?? because all the wrong mind set about God
It teaches reincarnation and yet the Guru Granth Sahib questions reincarnation(p748 M5; p1366 Kabir).
p748: Those who have been separated from the Lord, for countless incarnations, are reunited with the Lord again. This line on this page says that their is such thing as reincarnation and those who are saved merge back in with God. p1365-1366: Kabeer, dying, dying, the whole world has to die, and yet, none know how to die. Let those who die, die such a death, that they shall never have to die again. ||29|| Kabeer is saying that it is not hard to die. Everyone knows how to do it. But the right way to die is when you only die once. This is because they merge back with God. He is also saying to God to teach people to die properly. In other words he wants people to start loving God.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS GUY IS TRANSLATING GURBANI AND DOESNT REALIZE THAT THE CORERECTION WILL REALLY HURT HIS OPINION.

"""Kabeer, dying, dying, the whole world has to die, and yet, none know how to die. Let those who die, die such a death, that they shall never have to die again.""" We come and go dying at God will without remembering God and go throught the cycle of rebirth, the true Gurmukh will die while living and only he knows what dying really is, he is so imbued in the love of God that he never has to die again after this humble death in this life because he has lived a life of Gurmat. Those that are wiked let them die the way they want to because only you can save yourself anyway. Those that die a Gurmukh know the way while the others manmukhs think they know how. But in all reality without Guru you are in the dark guessing /feeling your way around while people with GuruJi are knowing/seeing the true marg(path)

This muslimwiki is completely biased and false. The editor are really uneducated about Sikh to even try to teach it. Sikhi is deeper than a shallow minded person can comprehend, the point of Sikhi is to become open minded and to do more giving than recieving. GuruJi says your wealth is measured by what you give not what you recieve. This muslim lie site is meaning that the souls of the editors are actually spiritually bankrupt because they are giving lies and recieving ego from the people they mislead, which will lead them further into spiritual darkness. Opinion is not fact and only fact should be allowed on any educational website especially a wiki or any online or volume/book encyclopedia. This site is pathetic and has no basis on anything other than their jealousy of Sikhi. The muslim faith doesnt even allow a person to truelly study Sikhi to understand, all they know is being a sneaky spy to futher their agenda. If a muslim would be put to death for undertanding Sikhi then how and why would someone learn?? They set them selves up for a death sentence from their own people because they would imbrace Sikhi once they got over their own minds filth and stubborness , and islam cannot tolerate that or the muslim population would drastically decline and the people would be free. So do they dig deep enough? yes, and then they quickly backfill some of the hole up so they dont look like a traitor to islam and then once they forsake it then their bad opinion takes their brain hostage and its all their own fault. Birth and rebirth is a deep deep conversation that is impossible to have an ignorant person understand. If someone hates pizza and wont let any in their house then do you think I can describe the best tasting pizza enough for that person to want some pizza??? Once you put up a boundary then you blind yourself to the bigger picture, and Sikhi is there to help you tear down the walls of ignorance. Now if everyone in your house loves pizza then you should respect that you might not want some but others sure can have some then you broke down an ignorant wall that you yourself put up. Sikhi is the big picture not argueing my sentences with yours kin of thing.

We need archives of info to post on Sikh truth sites. Their are more people lying about Sikhi than are telling the truth, and as us Sikhs being a minority that means we have alot of hard work to do.

I could have gone through the whole site but the first few points are whack so I know the rest most likely is also. It gets really annoying having soo many lying "holy"people supposedly the "chosen" people of God. They as a general group arent representing God very respectfully.

SatNam

Dhan Dhan Guru Arjan Dev Ji

lol i dunno why muslims keep trying to get Sikhs to convert even though their faith is probably the most corrupt, devious, barbaric and evil minded 2nd next only to satanism. It's about time we made some sites of our own counter attack Islam on various points. I've started work on mine if you need any help with urs let me know :@

I shall be targetting muslims to convert and in particularly for their girls to get a lil bit of re-education :D

"Sikhs claim that the Bhai Bala Janamsakhi was written by Bala Sandhu, a disciple of Guru Nanak. However, Guru Angad, the next Guru in succession, had never heard of Bala Sandhu. In addition to this, Bala Sandhu is not mentioned by Bhai Gurdas. How can Guru Nanaks closest confidants and disciples not know Bala Sandhu?

There are a number of other errors. For example, the rhythmic prose used in the verse was written by the third and fifth Guru’s, so how can this be present chronologically earlier? Also, the language used was not even present in society for over 100 years after the death of Guru Nanak.

How can it be that a divinely inspired work, detailing the life of the Guru, can be so inaccurate?"

Never heard of this before (usual muslim bs)

any info and clarity on this?

one of the websites muslims made trying attack Sikhism and comes from this site http://www.ar-raya.org.uk/

Registered Details

Domain name:

ar-raya.org.uk

Registrant:

omar abdullah

Trading as:

Ar-Raya Prisoners Coalition

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their

address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrant's agent:

Dollamore Ltd t/a StreamlineNet [Tag = STREAMLINENET]

URL: http://www.streamline.net

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 14-Jul-2005

Renewal date: 14-Jul-2007

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns1.streamlinedns.co.uk

ns2.streamlinedns.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 21:11:00 08-Nov-2006

"Sikhs claim that the Bhai Bala Janamsakhi was written by Bala Sandhu, a disciple of Guru Nanak. However, Guru Angad, the next Guru in succession, had never heard of Bala Sandhu. In addition to this, Bala Sandhu is not mentioned by Bhai Gurdas. How can Guru Nanaks closest confidants and disciples not know Bala Sandhu?

There are a number of other errors. For example, the rhythmic prose used in the verse was written by the third and fifth Guru’s, so how can this be present chronologically earlier? Also, the language used was not even present in society for over 100 years after the death of Guru Nanak.

How can it be that a divinely inspired work, detailing the life of the Guru, can be so inaccurate?"

Never heard of this before (usual muslim bs)

any info and clarity on this?

The bhai bala janamsakhi is not a widely accepted Sikh view and Sikhs and non-Sikhs question its credibility.

The paks must have got the info from the following sites and tried to use it against Sikhi.

If Sikhs were to list all the controversial early day accounts of Islam then i'm sure there would be hundreds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janams%C4%81kh%C4%ABs

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php?title=Janam_Sakhi

So how does a controversial source question and put doubt on Sikhi (from these Muslim peeps views). wacko.gif