''asians'' Kill White Boy

SaRpAnCh

3 men of pakistani origin have been jailed for kiling a young white school boy in a race hate attack they stabbed the innocent boy 14 times then burnt him while he was alive.I hope these killers rot and rot in jail hope they never ever see day light -the poor boy was killed for no reason...THE MEDIA IS CLASSING THEM AS ASIANS I FIND THAT WORRYING on sky news active it says 'asians killed white boy' ,now this type of braodcasting could lead 2 a rise in racial attacks agianst Sikhs WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SAY 'ASIAN' why not Pakistani or suming else why do they class evry1 as the same .Look the lozels riots in bham they go asians raped a black girl when pakistani muslims did -afterwards evry brown man got attacked and sevreal were dead on both sides. http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,300...3551181,00.html ders da link can tthe media sort itself out???????????????????????/ i give full respect 2 the judge who sentenced these evil doers he coulda given a bigger sentence but i hope they jus die in prison for what they did 2 tht innocent boy. ... .. also 2 the mother of the boy i applaud her strength and morale for not wanting reprisal attacks on ''asians'' these killers ran 2 pakistan after the murder but were tracked dwn they make me sick they blow up twin towers wid der kill da kafir ideology kill young school boys womanise rape molest and do countless other bad fings and we sikhs suffer the biggest backlas becasue of our appearance MEDIA SORT URSELF OUTpost-5401-1163025856.jpg

when its a terrorist attack its muslims when its a race hate crime its asian? y cant y say muslim now? as soon as someone says asian in UK ppl think 'brown skinned', therefore they think this towards most sikhs too...thats y we get backlash...no1 differentiates between us. Thats y we suffer. Really ticks me off...