Daughter Demands To See Birth Cert

Guest aloo

dear all,

a bomb shell hit me, my 17 year daughter has demanded to see her birth certificate.

all these years and for her to question this has totaly blown me apart........

i'm lost ....

would any one of u ask your parent the same question.?

i have shown her the papers and it does say i am the real parent but now she thinks that a

dna needs to be done.........in my anger i said ok but only when i am in my coffin................

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio!

im not a psychologist or anything but there has to be something elsegoing on in her life(or in your family life) that lead her to say that to u gurupiyario. otheriwse why would she demand that from u?

kids say lotz of stupid things when they angry and dont think about life...and the consiquences of what they saying.

i know i wouldn't ask my parents for that. whats the need? they feed me, carefor me, love me(which sometimes goes unappriciated..taken for granted)pay for my stuff(u know the stuff i need) etc etc

lets suppose i do hana...instead of gettin angry they would just make fun of me or laugh it out making me more angry lol

or they will say something like this "You a Sikh now, i dont think we qualify as your parents. i thought u told us that Guru Gobind Singh ji and Mata Sahib Kaur ji are ur parents?" so yea that would shutme up

we have started living in these boundaries, where it is hard to look at the "big picture"

but anyhow her question to you is very serious and you need to sit with her and talk to her as a parent. involve someoneelse who she really respects and will listen to.

bhul chuk muaf karni and im sorry that you had to hear that from your child:(

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

she's 17. i'm pretty sure she's getting ideas from somewhere.

just a 17 yr old being a 17 yr old. thinking they have life figured out when they have yet to learn how to crawl on the runway called life.

ahhhhh kids these days

me dark brown hair brown eyes.medium skin

my wife black hair dark brown eyes.dark skin (not really dark just indian dark)

her younger brother black hair, brown eyes, colour, same as his mum

her elder brother, same as her younger brother.

my daughter has green hazel eyes light brown hair and VERY fair.

i did try to say her gran mother was very fair but to no avail, when we go out every one looks.

/ but to question me and my wife has made me so sad...dont kids beleive their parents any more?

me dark brown hair brown eyes.medium skin

my wife black hair dark brown eyes.dark skin (not really dark just indian dark)

her younger brother black hair, brown eyes, colour, same as his mum

her elder brother, same as her younger brother.

my daughter has green hazel eyes light brown hair and VERY fair.

i did try to say her gran mother was very fair but to no avail, when we go out every one looks.

thats irrelevant. genes dont work like that. that is totally possible although doesnt happen often