Akhand Jaap 10 - November 25th 2006

harmeet singh 23

With Maharaaj Jee's Kirpa, an excellent occasion, very well organised.

It showed 24 hours of Ekta, where everyone was present. The Gurdwara Saahib was full of Sangat at all times, even at 5am this morning (Sunday), people had to sit in the entrance and hallways as the main Darbaar Saahib was packed to its full capacity.

Bhai Davinder Singh, Harmeet Singh and all the other co-ordinators who helped to organise the event should be commended as well as encouraged to continue this type of Sewa in the future as before for united prayer of Peace to benefit today's world of conflict and suffering.....

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa!!! d_oh.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

I just want to say thank you to Waheguru Ji and the organisers for making the Akhand Jaap happen, it was off this world i loved it soo much first time i went to one, it was amazing i felt like i was sat above in the heavens thats how great it was everyone who took part in the jaap whether it was the sadh sangat or the kirtanees, really made me happy, cnt wait for next 1.

I didnt realise it was broadcasting, wacko.gif else i would have watched and listened to the last 2 hours at home never mind. Still between 10 and 2am it was so amazing.

WJKK WJKF