Keys Locked In Car!

once me and dad were washing our car,

i got an idea :D

i open the door and move the key to battery mode to play kirtan in car.

and then as habitual i locked the door from inside and shut the door.

all other doors were already locked.

i got mad when i knew that the key is locked inside.

we tried everything.

u know wot

there was a key of one of our old uncle's moped LOL.gif

it was less than half of the size of original car key.

and u know it worked!!!!!!!! pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

shukar rabb da:BOW: d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

main sochea rabba main ta teri baani sunan lai panga lea te ah ki ho gea mere nal

fe maharaj ne ape bid bana diti te dekh lau impossible kam v apne aap ho gea.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically I don't think it's possible to lock yourself out of a new car especially those with central locking and IR control. Best method for old cars is the hanger which I'm gald to know the AA still use. I've been locked out of loads of old cars and always managed to unlock them myselves. For those who drive older cars it's a good idea to practice using the hanger method before you have to use it for real.

1. Undo a wire hanger, usually from the bottom of the hook where

the two pieces of wire are rolled one over the other. Straighten it as best you can. You might want to break it in half so you have a more managable piece to operate with. Half the orginal size is good. Try the hook a bit so that it is only half the original loop.

2. Pull or loosen the plastic bit which runs along the bottom of the window. Loosen it mostly where the window pillar meets the bottom.

3. Push the hanger with the hook in between the glass and the metal door so it goes down inside the door. The door has a wire running at an angle through the door which is connected to the manual door release ( door opener) and the small pillar piece which is on the inside door mounting visible from outside the car, which is pushed down to close the door or pulled up to close it.

4. Start to slowly pull the hanger up and see if it catches on something. Repeat this procedure getting as close as possible to the door pillar until you catch on the wire. You will know you are in the right area when you notice the small pillar piece moving. When you do catch on the wire just pull the hanger up and you will notice the small pillar piece will be pulled up and the car door is open!

The above is just for information purposes. Please don't go around trying to break into other peoples cars as it is illegal!

AA means alcoholics anonymous. It's legal in this country for reforming drunks to break a window of a car in the town square with the owner's permission provided it is done between the hours of 8am -6pm. It's one of those archaic ancient laws we have in th UK. Oh I forgot the reforming drunk has to wear a large cloth cap and stand on one leg while he breaks the window.

Vaheguruji ka khalsa Vaheguruji ki fateh

lol. thankuji proactive for ever-so helpful input..... singhni ji the AA (have no idea what they stand for... even tried to google it...) are a service in UK which fix vehicles in emergencies...e.g. when u break down on motorway, wen ur pile of metal n wheels refuses to start in the bitter cold mornings... wen u run out of petrol...oh yeh and wen u lock ur keys in the car.... dude i score 4 out of 4! you have to pay a yearly membership (jus under 180 squid) and they come to your rescue.... 'winter, spring, summer or fall... all u gotta do is call... and they'l b there yes they will.... u gotta friend...' singhni hope ur good plum.... talk later ji....

dust of ur sweet sweet charan

kaur

d_oh.gif

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

lol ^^^ sounds like your advertising the AA LOL.gif

What happened to horse Riding thats just the best way to get around!!! :D

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!