Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

84_Survivor

gurfateh. . .

only 1 day left.

Just like to say that the seva day yesterday at smethwick gurdvara was a big success. . . sangat started early at 10.30am and finnished at approx 10.00pm.

BOSS STALL will be up on sunday.

new literature, gutka sahibs, calenders have arrived from india, you can get these at the barsi

also new posters and calenders have been made specailly for the barsi.

:TH: :TH: :TH:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have respect for Sant Tahkur Singh ji, and had the honour of meeting him in person a few years ago too - But, a person is his stature, should have surely spoken against the brutailty of the indian government, no? and made his voice heard - Now people don't get your knickers in a twist it's a question!

wjkkwjkp!

I hear what your sayin singh, contrary to your comments Babaji actually did alot for the Singhs/Singhniaan that were victims of the brutality caused by the GOI. There are many stories like the story of when Babaji met with Sukha and Jinda and other countless shaheed parvaaraa. Babaji often held and attended many demonstrations for in protest and in memory of the Shaheeds and for the Charrdeekalaa of the Panth. Many Akhand Paath Saahibs were done for them and for 20 years an Ardaas was performed EVERYDAY at Mehta for the Charrdeekalaa of the Kaum - this was started by Babaji.

I guess what you're saying is that Babaji should have made their voice heard, similar to Santji, but in order to create/continue a Morcha Bhagati and Naam Abhiyaas are required. Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj did Bhagati for yearssss in their Dust Daman Roop before starting Morchay. Similarly Babaji had to and did do an immense amount of Bhagati and Naam Kamai in order for the Panth to flourish. This to me, is much more proactive than holding a placard saying "KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD".

I may be way off in my attempt to reply to you i can only apologise for that... just trying to shed some light.

wjkkwjkp!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ke Fateh!

Khalsa ji thankyou for your response. - I guess you're right it's a big job. Ranting and raving will only draw the wrong attention. So if i've said anything to offend Sant ji, i apologise.

May Waheguru lead us on the path of Sikhi so we can do as much as we can for humanity.

Gur Fateh! pray.gif

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

THE programme was amazing. the Asa Di Vaar was wicked on saturday Amritvela. Katha by Balbir Singh throughout the weekend was very inspiring.

Congratulations to all those who gave their heads to Maharaj and took the amolak gift of Amrit on Sunday.

please post some more pics of the event on here. it was wicked...... i dont wat else to say, the whole smagum was just amazing.

Taksali Singh......waiting for ur reply, post sum pics of the event too.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Piaare.

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa