75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definatley go...I'd go now if i could lol My reasoning is I wana make a difference out there- not just Khalistan but stuff like sortin out corruption, foetus killing, mass suicides, drug abuse, electricity abuse etc. and plus i i dont feel like I belong in the UK, I was meant to be in Punjab and that's where I shall go my friend!

I would go back if I knew my family were finacially secure! I would love to go back, it would be my dream come true! blush.gif If I didnt have soo many responsibilties here and over attached Family and Friends I would go tommorrow but I know people would throw a Hoo-Hah about it. wacko.gif

Oh and I'd go back to go Teach English in the My Pinds School...and have an Animal Sanctuary to get all those poor Animals of the roads and have a milking farm cos I like Milking...I could be the Dhood Walla going round every Pind on my Bicycle :D

Guest peacemaker

I'm from Punjab, but I don't think I could live there anymore after living in America. Maybe just to visit. Yeah, the smell is pretty bad, but mainly in the pinds, as opposed to the bigger cities.

What did you edit s133k_s1kh? LOL.gif

I'm from Punjab, but I don't think I could live there anymore after living in America. Maybe just to visit. Yeah, the smell is pretty bad, but mainly in the pinds, as opposed to the bigger cities.

What did you edit s133k_s1kh? LOL.gif

Have some respect when you came from Punjab thats how you smelt rolleyes.gifLOL.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh

haha..peacemaker bai... i had made two threads and written the same stuff but mods instead of deleting one thread mergred it with the other one..so i edited them.

Why i asked this from the Sangat ..hmm... i have been in canada for almost three years now but i would want to go back someday. why ??

i want to work for the betterment of punjab, welfare of farmers , educate the people in the pinds..stuff like that. its like my dream. i have spent most of my life there in punjab, may be thats why i feel like that. If you ask me Khalistan is not on my "to do" list, i would rather help the poor in the best way i can.

One thing i noticed in these countries is that our youth is Khalistan crazy. they want khalistan. but why?? how will Khalistan run..its so easy to say we want khalistan, but who will take the responsiblity of running things in a smooth manner??

the response in this thread has been mixed..many don't even want to go back, the ones who want to go back have talked about working on the problems in the punjabi society. :TH:

but my heart says we all should go back and help revive punjab .

i want to see a family sitting together enjoying their meal :D i don't want to see a family grieving over the death of their breadwinner. :ysad:

Bhul Chuk Maaf karni

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i want to see a family sitting together enjoying their meal :D i don't want to see a family grieving over the death of their breadwinner. :ysad:

Bhul Chuk Maaf karni

sorry paji( dont worry u can still call me bibi LOL.gif ) but, personally, i think this can only b a reality in khalistan. :lol: