Suleman The Bhoot

the guy says u cannot achieve mukti by meditating on gods name. then how do u achieve mukti?

krmI AwvY kpVw ndrI moKu duAwru ]

karamee aavai kaparraa nadharee mokh dhuaar ||

By the karma of past actions, the robe of this physical body is obtained. By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

jehdi v gal karo tu gurbani di tuk chuk ke mera sir outa marna. koi engreji v aundi. :D

the guy says u cannot achieve mukti by meditating on gods name. then how do u achieve mukti?

By the karma of past actions, the robe of this physical body is obtained. By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

jehdi v gal karo tu gurbani di tuk chuk ke mera sir outa marna. koi engreji v aundi. :D

Here goes one more Joke Of the Day...

Nai yaar I used to have allergy from gurbani then started takin allergy medicines(naam wali goli lol). now I am good with it, kirpa kiti akal purakh neh. But sometimes try to explain it in a essay format so i can understand it better.

vey, tenu gurbani naal allergy aaa :lol:

I think thats good point because in sri guru granth sahib ji it says:-

"All the sins of that humble being are taken away, all the pains are taken away, all diseases are taken away. Sexual lust, anger, greed, attachment and egotistical pride are taken away. The Lord drives the five thieves out of such a person of the Lord. ||1|| Chant the name of the Lord, O Holy Saints of the Lord. Meditate on the Lord of the Universe, O Holy people of the Lord. Meditate in thought, word and deed on the Lord, Har, Har. Worship and adore the Lord, O Holy people of the Lord."

But I believe Suleman's point of not meditating is still true. Why? Because we are misinterpretating it. If it is real then a basic answer from gurbani's view and best way to interpret that statement that meditating doesn't leads to mukti, because when we meditate, when we pray we pray with something in our mind. How many of us actually pray without a demand to waheguru... Some ask for good business, job etc? Some for health and good life etc? Did we ever said waheguru grant me naam, grant me your love thats all i need... Did we?

I dont think suleman is saying dont meditate on god, please khalsa force can you quote what suleman is exactly is saying, please do quote the time track, i listened to this tape loads of times no where he says naam simran saie mukhti nahi hogi, he however put lot of stress upon concept of murshid(guru) in his tape which is coming into fold of khalsa panth be guru vala by taking amrit.

goto 16:00 duration. he says mukti tapaysya se nai milti.

I dont think suleman is saying dont meditate on god, please khalsa force can you quote what suleman is exactly is saying, please do quote the time track, i listened to this tape loads of times no where he says naam simran saie mukhti nahi hogi, he however put lot of stress upon concept of murshid(guru) in his tape which is coming into fold of khalsa panth be guru vala by taking amrit.