The Truth In The Quran.

Pakandi baba

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

The coming of Dhan Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Mahraaj was predicted in the Vedes. The formation of the Khalsa was also predicted in the Quran. This is why some Muslims insist Sikhs are muslims as here are the verses below which tell in the Quran. (Isn't this reason enough for all muslims to convert to Sikhism? But that's not the point here....

But looking at the verse, what gives the impression that it is referring to a whole new religion? It is simply threatening to replace the believers with another people if they revert from Islam. If we look to a source that actually has some credibility, such as a scholar of Islam and exegete of the Noble Qur'an, Ibn Kathir says:

Allah emphasizes His mighty ability and states that whoever reverts from supporting His religion and establishing His Law, then Allah will replace them with whomever is better, mightier and more righteous in Allah's religion and Law. Allah said in other Ayat,

(And if you turn away, He will exchange you for some other people and they will not be your likes.) and,

(Do you not see that Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth If He will, He can remove you and bring (in your place) a new creation! And for Allah that is not hard or difficult.)[14:19-20]. Verily this is not difficult or hard on Allah. Allah said here,

(O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion...) and turns back from the truth to falsehood, from now until the commencement of the Last Hour.

Also read....

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah,

and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

Now, this is proof that Sikhism is the religion revealed by God. Sikhs have the Khalsa, which is arabic for pure. - It states in the Kuran.

Khalsa Akal Purakh ki Fauj

The blue print of The Khalsa defined by first Sikh Guru Nanak, was given a formal, unique and unprecedented position by the tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh. Guru Nanak defined Khalsa as 'TRUTH AKAL PURAKSH OWN ARMY' to the holy crusaders. Eternal KHALSA Crusaders, eternally pitted against nothing but Falsehood in endless battle. The rules & ethics of the battle being , based on nothing but charity, love & service to human beings. The constitution of the KHALSA being universal Guru, Satgur Granth sahib.

This brings unprecedented responsibilities and duties that need to be fulfilled by the Khalsa. If the Khalsa is Akal Purakh's fauj or army then the duties of the Khalsa is to serve the Almighty and the entire people of the world. This concept is all encompassing and cannot be used in a narrow sense to refer to the duties of the Khalsa to a small sect or elite group. The Khalsa must serve the wider world community and that is the goal set by the Gurus. If the Khalsa fails to serve this wider goal, it will be lacking in its duties to their Guru.

Guru Gobind Singh has very clearly set the mission for the Sikhs to tread this unique path. The Khalsa is to serve all the peoples of the World – only then can it be Akal Purakh ki Fauj. When the Khalsa starts serving the needs of a few, it will fail in its duties as set out by Guru Gobind Singh.

ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੀ ਫ਼ੌਜ ॥

khhaalasaa akaal purakh ki fauj ||

Khalsa is God's Army

ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਓ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮ ਕੀ ਮੌਜ ॥

pragattiou khhaalasaa pramaatham kee mauj ||

It's sustained by the Will of the Almighty

So anyone who asks you again who we are? Say we are those that were prophesized to appear in the Quran.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh. pray.gif

..*sighs*

we with our:

Triangle/mini Paghs

Drinking heavily

Sluring swear words

Beer belly

Unhygienic

Fatness

Khalsa.. Pure..

Non Punjabi Non Sikhs are closer to Khalsa than us Punjabis

Don't tar us all with the same brush brother

Guest Khalsa Productions

that means as sikhism is going now ..... we will also be replaced after some years ....

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Raj Krega Khalsa!

The Khalsa Shall Rule!

The Pure Shall Rule!

Sikhism Shall Never Be Replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sikhism is not going now!!!!!It's Coming BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never Doubt Sikhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means as sikhism is going now ..... we will also be replaced after some years ....

Raj Krega Khalsa!

The Khalsa Shall Rule!

The Pure Shall Rule!

Sikhism Shall Never Be Replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sikhism is not going now!!!!!It's Coming BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never Doubt Sikhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khalsa can not be described in narrow turms. Only does who are in love with him are pure. Without love of Guru Ji everything is a ritual, growing Kesh etc etc. Whats the point of performing rituals without being in love?

Performing rituals is not against sikhi, simply performing rituals without the name of God everything is useless, following rituals with love of Naam isnt. Only His name is True.

Everyday we perform rituals, going to study, going to work, going to the Gurdwara, doing paath, without Naam all theses rituals are false, we then get too absorbed in theses rituals, then get tried of performing them without Naam. The whole world is on fire, Naam is the only purifier.

Come to think of it Khalsa is also God himself:

Khalsa is the breath of my body,

Khalsa is the very soul of my life,

Khalsa is my real pride and glory,

Khalsa is my own personal self,

Khalsa is my life’s sustainer,

Khalsa is my body and breath,

Khalsa is my creed and karma,

Khalsa is my conscience keeper,

Khalsa is my perfect Satguru,

Khalsa is my brave friend,

Khalsa gives me intellect and wisdom,

Khalsa is my object of meditation.

Read the Shabad 'Raj Karega Khalsa' and all shall be clear in the line 'Kuaar hoye sab milenge, BACHE charan jo hoye'

Meaning those that REMAIN (Khalsa/Pure) shall re-unite.

So worry not even Guurji mentions that only a few pure shall remain, so chin-up God know's what he's doing

..*sighs*

we with our:

Triangle/mini Paghs

Drinking heavily

Sluring swear words

Beer belly

Unhygienic

Fatness

Khalsa.. Pure..

Non Punjabi Non Sikhs are closer to Khalsa than us Punjabis

Don't tar us all with the same brush brother

apologies dearest veerji.. i was meant to talk about the typical punjabi "sikh" if u know what i mean