Kaurageous Forum - 5th Dec

K4URageous

KAURageous presents....

Ideal Lifestyle of a Sikh Woman a talk by Sarveen Kaur

Tuesday 5th December

6.30pm onwards

Baba Sang Gurdwara, St Pauls Road, Smethwick, Birmingham

'KAURageous aims to bring together young Sikh Women to promote unity, encourage debate/discussion and increase spiritual develpment...'

Note: Girls only :D

post-6995-1164922916.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

why am I not allowed to go?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest Khalsa Productions

I've never heard of a Singh only or Singhni only program before.

:TH:

An excellent idea! Its so much easier for singhs to get together and meet and do sangat and talk about different issues, but unfortunetly (some of) our sisters dont get the same freedoms as we do. so for them to be able to meet like this and learn from each other and do sangat of each other is fantastic!

I think they have even arranged santia (correct reading of gurbani) classes each session as well!

One of my younger sisters has been going for the first few sessions and she loves it! She said she never feels comfortable speaking up in front of guys in the usual forums and events but here has a chance to ask her own questions and give her views.

From what she told me, the session is a mix of sisters all at different levels of sikhi which is fantastic to hear!

Good luck to everyone involved in this! :TH:

ps Sarveen Kaurs talk on women at West Mids sikhi week was BRILLIANT! so if any of you girls didnt hear it then, i would definetly recommend going down just to hear this one! Straight, direct, honest and upfront! If you like a singhni who isnt afraid to speak the truth, then check this talk out!

this is something dumb to ask...but can somene record it? i know it wold be hard to have only kaurs/female to D/load...unless there is such a program :D lol

but maybe someone can nd e-mail it to only singhniz...unless it has some prvite stuff. well then they can delete the parts that are privt and let thers hear th talk/spech

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i was actually wondering the same thing ie:access to some type of recording :D wouldnt it be cool if there was a forum for kaurs only grin.gif there are so many issues that could be discussed........anywhoo :lol: