Feeling Down

Guest somebody help

i used to do mool mantar all the time... and i wasn't ever very depressed or anything.. but i noticed my happiness was higher than it was before i used to do it...

any bani, anything you do, if you do it wit hyour heart, then it'll be fruitful... it'll make your body respond in kind. your soul will be uplifted yb baani, then your body will feel it... then it's just a matter of convincing your mind "the rest of me is happy..why aren't you. the rest of me is uplifted, why aren't you?"

Remember Guru Gobind Singh's hukam, if you need something or are in trouble than one word:

ARDAS

If you do it with a clear mind, and clean heart. You will be happier than ever, and Akal Purakh will give you want you want/need. Just include what you want/need in the last portion of the Ardas, for e.g.

"He namanian de man, nitanian de tan, niotian di ot, sache pita Vaheguru ap ji de charan vich ardas hai ji _________________________________ (insert here)."

Best of Luck, and yeah maybe you need a little time off and yeah WORK OUT as well! :TH: