Stupid Website!

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

calm down my fellow sardars.

i dont think a khanda on a cap is bad or is against the religion, some people prefer not to wear the turban on a everyday basis as it isn't easy, some people might prefer wearing a cap quickly to the gym or just to the beach. you guys are making this topic such a big deal as if the cap is a evil demon or something, calm down

i think its alright for a cap with a khanda on it, because the khanda might be something non-sikhs might like and would like to represent, ya know?

Buurttt!! If ya think about it, it aint that hard to get a dastar on in the first place. How dya think the nihangs cope everyday, they even do gatka- which involves a lot of movement, your dastar will stay on and be comfortable if you tie it properley.

Also, if you think- aren't you showing sikhs in a bad light, because you can't be bothered to tie a dastar- wots that sayin about our discipline?

Bhul Chuk Maaf- its just my opnion

WJKK WJKF

well lets make it clear and over with, people who wear a cap will agree that its alright and vice versa, if i cut my hair and think its okay, no one can tell me that i'm wrong. and a sardar who keeps his turban and gets drunk daily, no one can tell him hes wrong. its all about what the majority thinks.

Singh2k you speak (type) alot of sense my friend. That is very true what you say. Its ok for sardars to get drunk everyday? We're not supposed to drink, but many do. I have respect for my brother Singh2k, you are a clever chap. No nonsense, straight to the point.

Thank you.

i dont get it :lol:

majority used to think the earth is flat.. so u wouldve agreed with that? lol

Dont be followers like sheep!

Emi

Guest s133k_s1kh

majority of sikhs think cutting hair is bad. so u wouldve agreed with that? lol

Dont be followers like sheep!

Emi (rephrased)

rolleyes.gif Dont waste time on this person sangat jio. and wht majority are you talkin about ?? i didnt knw majority thinks dat way. had dat been ta case topi walle nehru sikhs would have been a rare sight. I hope u see who is the sheep now.

To tellyou somethg mate.. cuttin hair in SIKHI is wrong.

next time you say anythg like this just give it a thought.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gur Fateh