Sikhs Fed To Dogs 1984

SaRpAnCh

Guest Narinder Singh

Wow, this guy got pretty garam, i guess the truth is pretty upsetting at times. :lol:

Relax veerji, this isnt just a "punjab sikh" problem, this a problem for sikhs all over the world. We need to admit our faults first.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

again does that mean showing pictures over and over again is not propaganda ?? title of the topic is sheer propaganda and is misleading. these are the same pictures, what is the purpose of posting them on the forum.

I stand by my signature, i dont hate no one here but the way other posters have responded shows how much respect they got for their fellow sikhs.

Go back and look at your original post. you are just assuming that the people dont seem to want to know about the atrocities ?? how can you make such statements.

No its not propaganda. The purpose of it was to serve as a reminder, maybe you being a Hindustan supporter dont like the fact that our people will never forget what happened in November '84 in Delhi nor forgive those responsbile.

Ive already answered your other question.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Wow, this guy got pretty garam, i guess the truth is pretty upsetting at times. :lol:

Relax veerji, this isnt just a "punjab sikh" problem, this a problem for sikhs all over the world. We need to admit our faults first.

I got garam ?? Look at your post narinder veer and if i give an apt reply to your post that make me garam ?

thats all i have been saying its not just a punjab sikh problem but you people keep callin them slaves, cats and what not. if someone tries to discuss some issue with you, you hurl personal attacks on them. if you are confronted this is all you can come up with ??

Narinder veer you have been saying the same thing that sikhs in india are slaves. who gave you the right to say that ?? and if you really feel they are slaves and you being a sikh it becomes your moral responsibilty to save your sikh brothers from the clutches of slavery. if i am not mistaken you are from germany and you were the one who said i was born in germany, why would i go back to punjab in someother thread.

Guest Narinder Singh

Hon bas kar ja yaar.

Ok fine, you won, we lost, teekh ah? Your Punjab is mahan with your 20 million sikhs who do much seva. Asi barleh 2 million Sikh ki kar sakde ah?

And who said i was from Germany?? I think you've lost it man. LOL.gif

Sorry i'll stop now, it would be good if we end this here.

Fateh

Guest s133k_s1kh

No its not propaganda. The purpose of it was to serve as a reminder, maybe you being a Hindustan supporter dont like the fact that our people will never forget what happened in November '84 in Delhi nor forgive those responsbile.

the title of this topic is misleading and gives misinformation. "sikhs fed to dogs" and " dogs feeding on a dead corpse" are two different things and hold distinct meanings. "sikhs fed to dogs" means a sikh being fed to a dog delibrately. thats why i call this as propaganda. serving reminders and spreading disinformation are two different things.

you too have assumed that i might be some hindustan supporter. i am a supporter of humanity and will always be. I have seen many posts on this very forum that openly spread hatred.

your assumption regarding people not wanting to know about what happened in 1984 is wrong. if there are 20 million in punjab, many of them know what had happened in 1984.

"our people will never forget what happened in 84 " ..do these "our people" include people like me in there ??

Veero!

I personally dont see anything wrong in putting these pics here.

When I saw them, it reminded to be a good sikh, to do Naam Simran with more vigor so that one day I could stand against tyranny.

I remember the example of the president of UNITED SIKHS who saved a sikh girl in punjab who was about to be raped. The SINGH fought with 6-7 guys alone and they were onlookers..though this is off-topic, i just wanted to tell that the pics convey something to me.

GUrfateh!

Guest s133k_s1kh
Hon bas kar ja yaar.

Ok fine, you won, we lost, teekh ah? Your Punjab is mahan with your 20 million sikhs who do much seva. Asi barleh 2 million Sikh ki kar sakde ah?

And who said i was from Germany?? I think you've lost it man. LOL.gif

Sorry i'll stop now, it would be good if we end this here.

Fateh

its not about winning or losing veer. yes punjab has done a lot for india and it is mahan :lol: . and stop putting words in my mouth. where did i say 20 million do seva. read any of my posts and see what i have always said. and its not my Punjab, our gurus lived there.

sorry about the germany part, but i guess you ignored the part where you said you wont go back to Punjab. here is what you posted in the different thread. If you dont want to fo back to punjab, why should the events in punjab bother you ??

If im not from punjab why would i go back?

Thats like asking a German person who was born outside Germany if they would go back. And besides, i think if all Sikhs moved back to Punjab we'd be corrupted within minutes, we cant live under that evil, terrorist, blood thirsty government without changing our moral habits that we've learned in free nations and real democracies.

If anything, i believe we need more Sikhs outside of Punjab and India, otherwise we can keep giving birth to slaves in that morally bankrupt "democracy".

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

do visit punjab and go to the gurudwaras there.

all i can say is you have been changing statements and now you are trying to turn this into some stupid thread saying i have lost.

the title of this topic is misleading and gives misinformation. "sikhs fed to dogs" and " dogs feeding on a dead corpse" are two different things and hold distinct meanings. "sikhs fed to dogs" means a sikh being fed to a dog delibrately. thats why i call this as propaganda. serving reminders and spreading disinformation are two different things.

you too have assumed that i might be some hindustan supporter. i am a supporter of humanity and will always be. I have seen many posts on this very forum that openly spread hatred.

your assumption regarding people not wanting to know about what happened in 1984 is wrong. if there are 20 million in punjab, many of them know what had happened in 1984.

"our people will never forget what happened in 84 " ..do these "our people" include people like me in there ??

Who cares what the thread is titled as, the point is Sikhs were massacred in Delhi and dogs were feeding on the corpses, for the sake of argument I could say why didnt anyone move the body hence it was deliberately left there for the dog to feed on, but lets not go that way.

Supporter of humanity and Hindustan supporter should not be used in the same sentence.

I didnt say that no-one in Punjab knows, your twisting what I said to support you weak argument.

As for if your included in the "our people will never forget what happened in 84", only you know the answer to that, can you forget what happened in 84 and forgive those responsible?

Guest s133k_s1kh

Who cares what the thread is titled as, the point is Sikhs were massacred in Delhi and dogs were feeding on the corpses, for the sake of argument I could say why didnt anyone move the body hence it was deliberately left there for the dog to feed on, but lets not go that way.

Supporter of humanity and Hindustan supporter should not be used in the same sentence.

I didnt say that no-one in Punjab knows, your twisting what I said to support you weak argument.

As for if your included in the "our people will never forget what happened in 84", only you know the answer to that, can you forget what happened in 84 and forgive those responsible?

who cares what the thread is titled as ?? the title openly sends wrong information. the point that sikhs were massacred is a bold truth and doesn't ask for stupid titles like this topic..does it ?

supporters of humanity and supporters of hindustan can be used together. whats the problem with that?? humans reside in hindustan.

i never said that you said no-one in punjab knows, did you just twist what i stated ??

you were the one who thought i may be a supporter of hindustan and thats the reason i asked you to decide if i might be "our people" or no.

sikhi in chardikalla more chardikalla are in these shaheed singhs ..... with full respect i have a question .... as my brothers blamed indian sikhs hate truth and all .... i agree we are forgetting shaheeds because we are forgetting sikhism ....

and bhajji out of topic question i m have intensions to divert the topic nor i m against remembering shaheeds but here according to me is the future .... my nanaji told me that there was more blood shed in 1947 during partition more sikhs killed more women raped .... and sikhs including punjabi and uk us have forgotten that because it 60 years old stuff .... i wonder what will happen by 2034 ....

hoon dande laike menu naa kuttan lagg jeyo ... for what i have said .... but its a serious problem ....