Niddar on TV

SaRpAnCh

Guest militant singh

because niddar singh and the fake nihangs are misleading the youths here in England they say its ok 2 smoke weed,eat meat,commit adultry,they worship shiva among other hindu gods disrespect shaheeds of 1984 and khalistan cliam 2 be part of hinduvta nation,claim british created the modern day guru granth sahib ji 2 much bulls*** and u say y we talk agianst them.Young youths iwll look at them and fink wow tru sikhs wel truly they are hindus dressed as sikhs,the likes of them have taken over hazoor sahib and do a lot of crap there ,now they are spreading all over london as they got a got bashing in Bham ,so beware of these sonz*FB*C*ES

Guest Dancing Warrior

because niddar singh and the fake nihangs are misleading the youths here in England they say its ok 2 smoke weed,eat meat,commit adultry,they worship shiva among other hindu gods disrespect shaheeds of 1984 and khalistan cliam 2 be part of hinduvta nation,claim british created the modern day guru granth sahib ji 2 much bulls*** and u say y we talk agianst them.Young youths iwll look at them and fink wow tru sikhs wel truly they are hindus dressed as sikhs,the likes of them have taken over hazoor sahib and do a lot of crap there ,now they are spreading all over london as they got a got bashing in Bham ,so beware of these sonz*FB*C*ES

Why don’t you pop down one of his akaras and give him all hell? I know who I’d put my money on.....lol LOL.gif

Guest Dancing Warrior

where does he do his hinduvta classes any1 knw

You know where to find him if you had the nerve to do so, and you know what would happen to you also. I’d start doing your press ups taking your vitamins and saying your prayers!! Whatcha gonna do when Niddar Singh goes wild on you……lol lol lol lol LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

where does he do his hinduvta classes any1 knw

You know where to find him if you had the nerve to do so, and you know what would happen to you also. I’d start doing your press ups taking your vitamins and saying your prayers!! Whatcha gonna do when Niddar Singh goes wild on you……lol lol lol lol LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

:lol: P**sys like him dnt fight when it comes down to the real thing u seriously think singhs gna go dwn and try gatka on him go and stomp him 1 wid a pole rush him ,no need 4 anyfing else ,hes and his followers are whats is knwn as cats