Imperfect World!

singh1986

The universe is an imperfect and impermanent place, and that all things within it must at some point some to an end. This idea is drawn from what is observed around us. All living things that are born die; all societies come and go; land masses swell up and fall back into the oceans; planets and stars have a long life of their own that eventually fade; even galaxies expand and contract.

So Basically what I am asking is with all this constant change, how can there be a single, all power, perfect, constant God? If God is perfect why are all of God's creations so imperfect?

^Discuss!

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

how can you say that Vaheguru Ji's creations are imperfect. They are perfected to the max. Vaheguru Ji thought of everything he we die because what would happen if we didn't earth would be overcrowded by now. And would we ever become on with Vaheguru Ji if we never died.

how can you say that Vaheguru Ji's creations are imperfect. They are perfected to the max. Vaheguru Ji thought of everything he we die because what would happen if we didn't earth would be overcrowded by now. And would we ever become on with Vaheguru Ji if we never died.

How about Tornado's and Earthquakes etc why do they happen?

Maffi If I offended! I cant stop thinking about such things.

Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves that make the ground shake. When two blocks of rock or two plates are rubbing against each other, they stick a little. They don't just slide smoothly; the rocks catch on each other. The rocks are still pushing against each other, but not moving. After a while, the rocks break because of all the pressure that's built up. When the rocks break, the earthquake occurs. :TH:

Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves that make the ground shake. When two blocks of rock or two plates are rubbing against each other, they stick a little. They don't just slide smoothly; the rocks catch on each other. The rocks are still pushing against each other, but not moving. After a while, the rocks break because of all the pressure that's built up. When the rocks break, the earthquake occurs. :TH:

But why does this happen Baba Ji? It causes soo much suffering! Is this really a perfect World to live upon?

But why does this happen Baba Ji? It causes soo much suffering! Is this really a perfect World to live upon?
nothing is perfect. only waheguru is perfect.

kMDI auqY ruKVw ikcrku bMnY DIru ]

ka(n)dhhee outhai rukharraa kicharak ba(n)nai dhheer ||

How long can the tree remain implanted on the river-bank?

PrIdw kcY BWfY rKIAY ikcru qweI nIru ]96]

fareedhaa kachai bhaa(n)ddai rakheeai kichar thaaee neer ||96||

Fareed, how long can water be kept in a soft clay pot? ||96||

===============================================

ddY dosu n dyaU iksY dosu krMmw AwpixAw ]

dhadhai dhos n dhaeoo kisai dhos kara(n)maa aapaniaa ||

Dadda: Do not blame anyone else; blame instead your own actions.

jo mY kIAw so mY pwieAw dosu n dIjY Avr jnw ]21]

jo mai keeaa so mai paaeiaa dhos n dheejai avar janaa ||21||

Whatever I did, for that I have suffered; I do not blame anyone else. ||21||

I think the reason why the world seems like a very imperfect place is because we live in Kalyug.

So whether it be Muslims, Christian, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, Communist, atheist etc we all will feel disappointed, sometimes sad and also think that world is imperfect...people are cruel...no one has a heart...people can't feel each other's pain etc.

Then if you ask me why is there Kalyug in first place ?

Then I have no definite answer. Probably God made a pact with the devil that even the Devil/'Lucifer for some' could try his hand at running this world at the end of time. So now we are being probably ruled by devil himself and God is farthest away from us, so we can't feel him directly or find it difficult to experience him ?

DUkh Daroo Sukh Rog Peya

Pain isthe cure, Pleasure is the disease

why? becuase we dont remember Akaal Purakh in times of pleasure!

What pain are you talking about? This pain we see is all a big illusion..snap out of it!!!

we as humans ask for too much.. no matter how perfect something may be we always tend to pick out faults and complain "hey waheguru... wagwan dude?!"

Then I have no definite answer. Probably God made a pact with the devil that even the Devil/'Lucifer for some' could try his hand at running this world at the end of time.
as far as i know, sikhi does not believe in the concept of "devil"