Hair Problems

wanabekhalsa

wjkk wjkf

My name is Gurpreet kaur and i have a friend that has facial haor problems.

she wants to take amrit and she is desperate. every time that she talks about taking amrit to me she cries this is due to her FACIAL HAIR problems

i was thinking that would guru ji mind if she took away her facial hair and took amrit i was wondering because some people have sed to me that she can and the guru ji knows wat her problem and hows she feels bout it. she does her prayers in themorning and in the after noon she wears her panj kakar and her kirpan.

she really wamts to take amrit she saw on a website that she can take it as she has a medical problem.

plz i want u and everyone else to help her as she didnt want to come on here

not to mention that she got bullied alot in skool due to facial hair and i remember wen she tried to kill herself because of bullies. she got bullied so much that she didnt fell rite living she nearlly tried to kill herself twice. she tried commiting suicide

Please email me on Singhny_gurpreet@hotmail.co.uk thnk you

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking that would guru ji mind if she took away her facial hair and took amrit i was wondering because some people have sed to me that she can and the guru ji knows wat her problem

only Panj Payare can make a decision there.

we need bibia's prespective on this.

a similar thread goin on in the gupt section

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=23083

Well, i am not sure if this right according to sikhi or not but y doesnt she try facial bleach ?? ... i have seen many amritdhari sighnis bleach their facial hair and i think that it's better than cutting, shaving, waxing etc ...

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest s133k_s1kh

Bleaching, waxing, shaving rolleyes.gif they all the same ... all you are doing is trying to hide somethg dat your weak mind thinks doesn't look good.. after bleaching you might feel like getting your eyebrows, eyelashes done.. pher kehri excuse banao ge :lol: .

and thn u'll talk of wearing earrings and justify that too (many have actually ). the spl earrings tht dont require piercings.

all i see is its not just the non-amritdharis who are lost. ithe ta duniya amrit shak ke vi pata ni ki kuch kardi aa no.gif .

all i see is its not just the non-amritdharis who are lost. ithe ta duniya amrit shak ke vi pata ni ki kuch kardi aa no.gif .
this is the reason people give to not get amrit shak. o jee, amritdhari kerey raab ney, btherey puthey kam kardey ney o vi. rolleyes.gif

well if you wanna reach the sky, look up brother not down