Gurl Problems

Guest confizzled

Some tips:

- Join a gym (workout anaerobic and aerobic) It makes you more stable, physically and mentally.

- Start playing sports that you use to play or play more often

- Find a job, whether full-time or part-time, trust me it will leave you no room to think about other things

- Discover a new hobby like martial arts, painting, music, etc. etc.

At the end of the day more naam abhyaas and reciting/understanding gurbani is the solution to your problem, which should be your primary objective, you can always incorportate those tips in your objective. My two cents.

Canada's Largest City, you are my new best friend on this website man. :TH: These are 100% awesome suggestions. Hey Vancouver Bro, Hows it going?.....

Homie, feeling the emotions you have right now are 100% normal, you see your in your teenage years my brother, its' perfectly normal, on top of all that you cannot escape from the 5 EVILS, you just have learn how to keep it to the minimum. When I was in highschool, I did stupid things too man, drive fast cars, loud music thinking I would impress the kuriya. :D rolleyes.gif But, its' only later on, when you find good sangat that's when you start to settle down. Try as best as possible to keep good Sangat (Hang around with Gursikhs that are ethical and hardoworking, etc.) Also, do the things that Canada's Largest City suggested, I couldn't agree with them more. They will not only keep you in shape, but make you a well-rounded person. :TH: If you want to become Amritdari, please do, do not delay, its' probably now the time, Guru Gobind Singh wants you in his army. Also, do not feel bad if you do arouse "bad" feelings, its' normal homie, do not be harsh on yourself, but the energy you use towards those feelings, try to divert them towards other things like working out, and the things Canada's Largest City suggested.

GOOOOOOOOOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKK! :TH:

singh u love us soo much .. why dun u move down to TORONTO !!! :e:

LOL, my homie the city of Toronto belongs to you guys, you guys are needed there, but I am needed over here. Thanks for the offer homie, but I don't think that city is made for me homie. :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone will agree when i say everyone, at some point in their life, get attracted to the opposite gender. And everyone has different ways of dealing with the problems i.e. reading bani, doing simran, avoiding the person who u are attracted to etc etc. You will get alot of advice from sangat on this forum and it's up to u to find the best solution!!!!

Just remember u aren't the only one that have this kind of problem, there are other Gursikhs (inc. myself) with the same problem!!!

Make sure u don't think "oh cool, other people have this problem and i don't need to do anything about it." NO!!! If u try hard and ask Maharaj for help the problem will soon vanish!!

I hope i've not said anything wrong or offended anyone, i'm only a moorakh :D

Especially if shes Amritdhari, you need to be careful that you don't come in the path of her religion, because she's given her head for something so great and it'd be a paap to make somebody like that waver from the path of Sikhi

You should also try harder to commit yourself, paat CHANGES a person's mind, simply put, and if you're doing a lot of paat or even doing a little bit of paat but not noticing any difference in yourself or your brain/thinking patterns/life, etc, you're either doing not enough paat, or probably not doing it with enough concentration or dedication / love. Only you can be the judge of that... Think about that

Guest heartbroken

what to do if you come across someone potentially being the perfect partner in life BUT will wear the keski only after some time (by increased confidence)?

what to do if you come across someone potentially being the perfect partner in life BUT will wear the keski only after some time (by increased confidence)?

what is the perfect partner??!! if there are differences in opinion, doesnt that put doubt on whether this is your perfect partner in life???

what is the perfect partner? this is something i dont understand, who we are to be with has already been destined for us all, but what if you meet someone, how do you know if they are the one?? what if nothing seems to be in your favour to be with them..everything but your heart?? is that something worth sacrificing everything for?

Guest heartbroken

Apologising for the guest name; can be tad misleading. I never decide on things by virtue of what my heart tells me-try to look at the full picture. I dont know if this person is "the one", everything is already written. I know lots of examples where singh marries singhni without dastaar, but amritdhari-eventhough singh was given hukam.

I will not bother you again, but would appreciate you veechaar.

thnx.

these are the questions no person can answer for you. you have to look deep down inside and figure it out.

PS. only guru sahib and waheguru is perfect.

Bulx AMdir sBu ko ABulu gurU krqwru ]

bhulan a(n)dhar sabh ko abhul guroo karathaar ||

Everyone makes mistakes; only the Guru and the Creator are infallible.