Paedophile Gyani's In Canada

randip singh

Gurdwaras are the home of God. Would Guru Gobind Singh Jee just stand around and let this injustice happen? No he would try and figure out a soultion or at least a way to curve down how many times this is happening.
guru gobind singh ji would burn these people alive. like he did when masands were being dishonest with sangat's bheta.

comon people, if you know this is going on. make a poster, distribute it to sangat at your local gurudwara. if the committies can allow bollywood poster to be distributed they sure can't stop you from distributing poster that raise awareness on such a serious issue. i'd say also give a little speech during sunday divaan when a lot of sangat is present. talk to elder gursikhs and find a way.

this saddens me a lot that outta all places such things happens in our own gurughars no.gif :'( if sikhs can't feel safe in a gurudwara then where else will we feel safe.

people who do this need to be exposed so no other child has to go through such a trumatic experience. guru kirpa karey. lets all do ardaas that the perpetrators get caught.

waheguru.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

But doesn't everythg happen in HUKUM :lol: . I am not sayin whtever happened is right neither am i saying tht nthg should be done.

Isn't all this called KARMA, as my veer Singh_wid_Dunalli said ..you reap wht you sow...doesn't this apply to the boy in question??

my concern is if evrythg is HUKUM, Guru Ji must have let this happen for a reason.. rght??

The same people at some point call it HUKUM and than the very same individuals get upset about such events..why ??

Its like someone talks of issues portraying he/she is at a different level and all of a sudden you see an unexpected change in the attitude towards certain issues...why does dat happen ?

Who are we to take actions against these Granthis ??

Most of the posters said ..granthis should be shaved in public.. who are we to do this to them ?? who are we to think this will humiliate them ??

These are the questions that have always been with me in one context or the other but never have been answered to my satisfaction.

Hope someone will understand what i am trying to ask.

i do and frankly no one can explain the answer to you.

it'll make sense in due time. be patient. your question has a very very deep answer.

something to think about, if your brother or sister was getting humiliated in the worst way would you just sit there and do nothing????? being humble is one thing, buh when due to your humbleness people start to walk all over you then its time to do something

also, with you logic, why did guru gobind singh burn masands alive??? weren't they eating up sangat's bheta in hukum. there are 2 sides to a coin, yes there is hukum buh then there is also free will. what you are talking about can only be understood by someone who has realized waheguru, thats a very high avastha.

Guest s133k_s1kh
i do and frankly no one can explain the answer to you.

it'll make sense in due time. be patient. your question has a very very deep answer.

something to think about, if your brother or sister was getting humiliated in the worst way would you just sit there and do nothing????? being humble is one thing, buh when due to your humbleness people start to walk all over you then its time to do something

Papi veer as i said in my very first line..i am not saying do nthg. so i guess tht answers your concerns but again we as humans are nthg. We think and try to do things but evrythg is done by GOD and eventually we accept it as Bhana.

but answers to my questions are deep and will always remain deep ..rght ?? even the ones who have found the answers can't explain dat ..rght ??

and yeh not evryone can be humble, but again its HUKUM. befuddling stuff :lol:

Unless our community is willing to openly accept the normlity of homo/heterosexual impulses then these things will go on, the jathedar made a mistake when he denounced homosexuality he has driven the practice underground and then it surfaces and manifests in those that can be silenced, and even they cannot be silenced. Do you understand how important the issue of sexuality is? My family has seen a history of sexual abuse we only moved on when we addressed the issue with an open mind.

• 4 weeks later...

WAHEGUR JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

New news is out about these pedophile "giannis".

The Winnipeg Police Service has released the names of these so called sikhs.

Waheguru will see justice for the families of the victims.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/12012007/3/cana...peg-police.html

the story reads as follows:

Three Sikh priests have been charged with sexually assaulting a child during the 1990s, Winnipeg police said Thursday.

Const. Jacqueline Chaput says the victim alleges the abuse started at a Winnipeg temple when he was eight years old, spanning June 1990 to January 1996. Police said he occasionally stayed at the temple during that time.

He came forward with his complaint last month, said Chaput.

Bakhshish Singh, 47, Kuljit Singh, 43, and Dalbag Singh, 37, all face charges of sexual assault, sexual exploitation, sexual interference and invitation to sexual touching. Kuljit and Dalbag Singh are each additionally charged with anal intercourse.

The three were first arrested on Dec. 23. Chaput says there may be another suspect in the case.

Police say the sexual misconduct charges are linked with a separate incident last month. In mid-December, police said, two men in their 20s kidnapped and physically assaulted two priests from the same temple.

Police did not release the name of the temple, but local media have reported that it is Gurdwara Nanaksar in St. Vital.

Members of the Sikh community say the temple in question is part of a sect outside of mainstream Sikhism in which religious leaders remain celibate.

Gurufateh!

omg!!! thats sickkkk ohmy.gifohmy.gif :sady: - i cant believe that - lots of us bachae put trust in our babe - i dont know what to say about that article :D

thanks for the link though - didnt know such things existed in our background ohmy.gif

Gurufateh!

Guest waheguruji
^^^^ there's the problem. there's a reson guruji told a sikh must marry so they can fulfill desires of the mind and focus on other more important things :)

dont know where u got that from? any evidence the 8th Guru wasnt married the lavan read at weddings refer to the soul meeting with God